Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Open Discussions About Writing » shameless plug

Author Topic: shameless plug
shimiqua
Member # 7760

- posted      Profile for shimiqua   Email shimiqua         Edit/Delete Post 
A couple of lady writers from Hatrack, ( MAP, RoxyL, Boredcrow,and myself) have started a group blog. You can check us out here...

http://theprosers.blogspot.com/

We'd love for you to link us to your blog, or follow us, or even to just silently watch us from the privacy of your own home.

This just took a turn...

Shameless plug out.
~Sheena

Posts: 1201 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeetahWest
Member # 9402

- posted      Profile for LeetahWest   Email LeetahWest         Edit/Delete Post 
My dear friend has a writing blog at ecwrites.com and she is doing a blogfest to celebrate the release of her book. It is very well advertised if you want to get in on it you are sure to get a ton of followers from it. She has over 70 bloggers signed up for it already. Good luck! I have a writing blog as well, but it has been neglected so it isn't worth mentioning until I have time for it again. [Big Grin]
Posts: 108 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LDWriter2
Member # 9148

- posted      Profile for LDWriter2   Email LDWriter2         Edit/Delete Post 
Interesting concept. And some interesting posts even though I had to do a bit of searching to find out who did each post.
Posts: 5289 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MAP
Member # 8631

- posted      Profile for MAP           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Leetah, we'll look into that.

And yeah LDWriter we should probably give away the secret codes of who we really are. I'll give you a hint. MAP is my initials, well sort of. Thanks for checking us out.

And thanks Sheena for throwing yourself on the shameless plug bomb. [Smile]

Posts: 1102 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snapper
Member # 7299

- posted      Profile for snapper   Email snapper         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey. Like the blog. Clever and funny.

One of these days I'm going to start one of my own. Sounds like a lot of work though.

Posts: 3072 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RoxyL
Member # 9096

- posted      Profile for RoxyL           Edit/Delete Post 
Ooo, Sheena, what a neat blog! * wink, wink, nudge nudge *

But seriously, thanks everyone who's visited and commented. This is crazy-scary, going-out-on-a-limb to do a blog, but the company over at The Prosers is fabulous.

LDWriter, I'll give you a hint, too. My name starts with S. [Wink]

Posts: 266 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ethereon
Member # 9133

- posted      Profile for Ethereon   Email Ethereon         Edit/Delete Post 
Great job ladies. I love the name. Great double meaning.
Posts: 291 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Unwritten
Member # 7960

- posted      Profile for Unwritten   Email Unwritten         Edit/Delete Post 
I am really enjoying your blog. It's fabulous.
Posts: 938 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shimiqua
Member # 7760

- posted      Profile for shimiqua   Email shimiqua         Edit/Delete Post 
If you would like your blog linked to from http://theprosers.blogspot.com/ please list a link for it under this post, and we can all link up in blogland.

~Sheena

Posts: 1201 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.