Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Fragments and Feedback for Books » Gabriel's Watch

Author Topic: Gabriel's Watch
Noah Fregger
Member # 9911

- posted      Profile for Noah Fregger   Email Noah Fregger         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm hoping you guys and gals, as fellow Sci-Fi fans, will check out my page on the Groundbreaking Press website (if you google me it'll be the first thing that pops up). It's got a short bio on myself and a small synopsis of the story i created. The book is in its final stages of editing and i could really use your feedback as far as this website is concerned.

Does the plot, as vague as I've depicted it, interest you at all? The cover? Is it missing something? You are my target market here.

Please check it out [Confused]

Most grateful,

Noah

Posts: 23 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MartinV
Member # 5512

- posted      Profile for MartinV   Email MartinV         Edit/Delete Post 
It would interest me more if you published a piece here. At least that's the norm here. [Smile]
Posts: 1271 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noah Fregger
Member # 9911

- posted      Profile for Noah Fregger   Email Noah Fregger         Edit/Delete Post 
Point taken.
Posts: 23 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noah Fregger
Member # 9911

Anything else?
Kathleen Dalton Woodbury
Administrator
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for Kathleen Dalton Woodbury   Email Kathleen Dalton Woodbury         Edit/Delete Post 
I think MartinV means you should post the first 13 lines here, so people don't have to go elsewhere to see your writing.

Please don't post more than the first 13 lines, however. Have you read the Please, Read Here First topics? They might help you get a better idea of how things work around here.

Posts: 8826 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.