Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Hatrack Groups » Care to get in on it? :)

Author Topic: Care to get in on it? :)
Jeraliey
Member # 2147

- posted      Profile for Jeraliey   Email Jeraliey         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi there!

I'm throwing a group together, and I'd like a couple of people to join! I'm pretty easy when it comes to genre, but I tend to stick to science fiction, slipstream, and magical realism (a la Esquiviel, etc.). I'm not the best with fantasy. Take that as you will. I don't know if the other members (should they choose to reveal themselves ) have any preferences regarding genre or anything else. (If so, email me or post here.)

I'm also going to declare no length limitations, just 'cause I'm doing a longer work, and I also like to write short stories. However, I'd like to tack on the caveat that every piece put up for critique each round (whether it be a short story or a chapter from a novel or whatever) must be a reasonable length for the agreed-upon critiquing period. I guess that doesn't necessarily HAVE to be said, but I guess I'm paranoid like that.

Ok, so who's up for it? Shoot me an email (jeraliey@yahoo.com), and tell me a little about yourself! (What you do, what you write, what flavor of ice cream you like, etc. You know, the important stuff. ) I look forward to hearing from you, and I hope you're having a great day!

Jeri

[This message has been edited by Jeraliey (edited July 14, 2005).]

Posts: 1041 | Registered: Aug 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
hopekeeper
Member # 2701

- posted      Profile for hopekeeper   Email hopekeeper         Edit/Delete Post 
How many people are you invisioning? Because I'm certainly interested. Right now I have... I think 3 people lined up to read mine. Okay, I don't have more than 600 words so far, but I'm not sure if I'd need too many more... then again I'm not quite sure how these groups work in the first place... okay well there's some questions for ya.
Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeraliey
Member # 2147

- posted      Profile for Jeraliey   Email Jeraliey         Edit/Delete Post 
See email
Posts: 1041 | Registered: Aug 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.