Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Hatrack Groups » E-Publishing Support Group (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: E-Publishing Support Group
Grumpy old guy
Member # 9922

- posted      Profile for Grumpy old guy   Email Grumpy old guy         Edit/Delete Post 
Meredith, of course they are. Their business model is based upon making as much money as they can and spending as little as they can. They'll manipulate rankings so that stories that give them the best return are rated higher than lesser sale price works.

The reality is that most publishers, probably all of them in fact, are in it for themselves and not the writer. I guess its always been the case.

Phil.

Posts: 1937 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mbwood
Member # 9525

- posted      Profile for mbwood   Email mbwood         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, Crank;

I just posted my review of 'Imperial Rules' on Amazon. Good luck with your story.
mbwood

Posts: 216 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mbwood
Member # 9525

- posted      Profile for mbwood   Email mbwood         Edit/Delete Post 
Just saw the review of 'Superheat' on the Kindle Book Review, with a 4-star rating and the comment: "Quite a good story, this."

I'm pleased as Punch!

mbwood

Posts: 216 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rcmann
Member # 9757

- posted      Profile for rcmann   Email rcmann         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations.
Posts: 884 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rcmann
Member # 9757

- posted      Profile for rcmann   Email rcmann         Edit/Delete Post 
Posted The Legacy Of Moloch to Smashwords and Amazon last night.
Posts: 884 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.