Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Hatrack Groups » NSG NaNo Check-In for 11/10

Author Topic: NSG NaNo Check-In for 11/10
Meredith
Member # 8368

- posted      Profile for Meredith   Email Meredith         Edit/Delete Post 
Only 700 words today.

How's everyone else doing?

Posts: 4633 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walexander
Member # 9151

- posted      Profile for walexander   Email walexander         Edit/Delete Post 
Had to pause for work and take a friend to the doctor for a non emergency.

Meredith, how are the books going? Did you publish? When I was last here you were on I believe the third or fourth book in your series but still struggling to get them a publisher.

Have you placed yet in WOTF you were always working so hard at it?

Posts: 634 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meredith
Member # 8368

I got an HM in WOTF a couple of years ago, but haven't entered much since. I've been concentrating more on novel length.

I've indie published eight novels(working on the ninth now), a few short stories, and a couple of boxed sets.

The epic fantasy/sword and sorcery DUAL MAGICS series has sold well enough to get me into SFWA, so not bad.

The YA turns out to be a harder sell for an indie.

Now that I know more, I probably should put some effort into promoting the paranormal romance two-book series (it should be three, if I ever get around to circling back to it). That one should have potential to sell well indie, too.

They're all listed here.

Posts: 4633 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walexander
Member # 9151

- posted      Profile for walexander   Email walexander         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, that's great. Glad to see you are on the move. The forum seems so quiet now. Was wondering what happened to the ol' die hard wotf crowd. I'm glad to hear your duel magic series is getting recognition.
Posts: 634 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meredith
Member # 8368

Thanks. [Smile]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.