Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Writing Class » restarting Assignment #1--starting a story (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: restarting Assignment #1--starting a story
Kathleen Dalton Woodbury
Administrator
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for Kathleen Dalton Woodbury   Email Kathleen Dalton Woodbury         Edit/Delete Post 
So how can we help you here?
Posts: 8826 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arriki
Member # 3079

- posted      Profile for arriki   Email arriki         Edit/Delete Post 
Eventually, I am going to need some good, experienced readers. Not now. The story is still in flux. I am constantly up dating parts to match with what I have ***discovered*** about the characters. Does that make sense to you?

I do have a few people suffering through looking over parts and commenting. But, in a sense, they become too familiar with the story.

Actually, I do not know what help to ask for here.

Posts: 1580 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kathleen Dalton Woodbury
Administrator
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for Kathleen Dalton Woodbury   Email Kathleen Dalton Woodbury         Edit/Delete Post 
The Writing Assignments are intended to help those who want to write a story but aren't sure how to get started.

You are certainly beyond that point, but if you think of something I can help you with here, please ask.

Posts: 8826 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arriki
Member # 3079

- posted      Profile for arriki   Email arriki         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmmm...could you perhaps come up with a new topic to help people like me? Of course, that sounds a bit like some sort of magic. Sigh. Too advanced to need the help available and still too short of good, solid writing.
Posts: 1580 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kathleen Dalton Woodbury
Administrator
Member # 59

You said yourself that you don't know what help to ask for.

The Fragments and Feedback areas are to help people who are further along in their writing, and the Hatrack Groups area is for people who want to set up their own groups for feedback.

What other kind of topic do you want?

Kathleen Dalton Woodbury
Administrator
Member # 59

posting so this topic will be visible
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.