Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Writing Challenges » Collaboration Challenge - Discussion (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Collaboration Challenge - Discussion
snapper
Member # 7299

- posted      Profile for snapper   Email snapper         Edit/Delete Post 
oh geez. Here I thought a simple 'the server was down' joke would do.

No hurry everyone. collaborations are hard to do. This has been a learning experience, to say the least.

Brendan, try feeding your dog on a regular basis, and consider adding more fiber to its diet.

Posts: 3072 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Owasm
Member # 8501

- posted      Profile for Owasm   Email Owasm         Edit/Delete Post 
Did this challenge die on the vine? Note the end of summer reference. But then if Brendan lives in Australia, it won't mean diddly, will it?
Posts: 1608 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tesknota
Member # 10041

- posted      Profile for tesknota   Email tesknota         Edit/Delete Post 
I honestly thought that some sort of hatrack apocalypse had come when the forum wouldn't work for days on end. ;_;

But our story is pretty much done! Ahh, the heady feeling of accomplishment.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
InarticulateBabbler
Member # 4849

- posted      Profile for InarticulateBabbler   Email InarticulateBabbler         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, and during this time, I moved from NC back to Maine. I just got my internet back. We had two different drafts of our story done before the netpocalypse,so will probably need to to reengage and sweep over it again.
Posts: 3687 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tesknota
Member # 10041

- posted      Profile for tesknota   Email tesknota         Edit/Delete Post 
Since IB brought up the topic of life changes during the course of the challenge, here are mine:

1. Moved out of my apartment. How did so many things accumulate in the course of one year?! But I moved only ~10 miles away, so it's a considerably smaller distance than IB. =P

2. Went to WorldCon. Watched the Hugo Awards Ceremony. So inspirational.

3. Changed work schedule at least... three times now.

Now life's some sort of normal again.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.