Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Grist for the Mill » Hello again!

Author Topic: Hello again!
marchpane
Member # 8021

- posted      Profile for marchpane   Email marchpane         Edit/Delete Post 
Um... hi... *waves shyly*

Sorry I dropped off the radar for a bit. That was extremely rude of me. I've been busier with my Masters degree than I expected - taking extra modules and spending most of my free time rehearsing will do that I guess - and I'm ashamed to say the writing didn't really happen for most of October or November. It's picked up a bit recently though... having an autumn term paper to avoid might have had something to do with it. That was handed in last week and I'm now home for the holidays, so I'm trying to do as much writing as I can while I'm in a relatively distraction-free zone. Hopefully I'll be posting again, too...

Anyway I'd just like to wish you all a very merry Christmas and productive, flourishing writing careers

~marchpane

Posts: 91 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sherpa7
Member # 8321

- posted      Profile for Sherpa7   Email Sherpa7         Edit/Delete Post 
Isn't it disheartening how life interferes with our respective writing endeavours? Bummer. I hope you had a good Christmas and are writing reams and reams. May you have a productive 2009.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.