Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Grist for the Mill » KDW's facebook page

Author Topic: KDW's facebook page
Brendan
Member # 6044

- posted      Profile for Brendan   Email Brendan         Edit/Delete Post 
I just looked up KDW's facebook page. At the top of her friends list is K.D. Wentworth. Are you trying to confuse us, Kathleen?
Posts: 789 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kathleen Dalton Woodbury
Administrator
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for Kathleen Dalton Woodbury   Email Kathleen Dalton Woodbury         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! Talk about co-inky-dinks! The friends list has always seemed pretty random in how it appears on someone's Facebook page, so that's cool that my twin should show up when you looked.

By the way, when you are talking about both of us, K.D. Wentworth is KDW, and I am kdw. Also, we tell people that the way to tell us apart is that she has blue eyes, and I have brown eyes.

When it will really get confusing is when Katherine Woodbury (someone else entirely) decides to show up on Facebook--though, come to think of it, she may already be there. I'll have to look for her, I guess.

Posts: 8826 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snapper
Member # 7299

- posted      Profile for snapper   Email snapper         Edit/Delete Post 
And for further clarity, kdw (brown eyes) is She Who Must Be Obeyed and KDW (blue eyes) is She Who Must Be Impressed.

Then their is the other KdW, me! The Killer Dude Writer (black eyes) or also know as He Who Is Kidding Himself.

So sis, when is you and sis and I gettin together? It's been like forever since we all been in the same room.

Posts: 3072 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dark Warrior
Member # 8822

- posted      Profile for Dark Warrior   Email Dark Warrior         Edit/Delete Post 
And to add more fun and confusion...

kathleen@hatrack.com ...

is neither KDW nor kdw but belongs to Kathleen Bellamy OSC's assistant for his bootcamp, and maybe other matters.

Posts: 710 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.