Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Character Interviews » Michael Starcrest

Author Topic: Michael Starcrest
mythique890
Member # 8586

- posted      Profile for mythique890   Email mythique890         Edit/Delete Post 
You must be mistaken, my name is Cael. Cael Hunter. I don't know why you would think... (glances down and quickly pulls shirt over small tattoo on collarbone)

Alright, be quiet. I am Michael Starcrest. What do you want? I'm in a hurry, I have to get to my father before... Where is that girl? The one I arrived with. Have you seen her? Never mind. I'll find her in a minute. Remember, when she comes back, I'm Cael Hunter, not Michael Starcrest. I don't want to have to kill anyone over my name tonight. What would you like me to tell you?

Posts: 128 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BenM
Member # 8329

- posted      Profile for BenM   Email BenM         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, er, Cael.
You seem agitated. Do you want to talk about it?
If not, that's okay too. I'm preparing a report for the Academy, would you mind answering a couple of questions?
I'll ask them all up front, if that's okay; you can answer when you've had a moment to think about them.
So let's start:
What's your favourite food?
Why?
Have you ever had a pet animal?
If so, what was special about it?
And if not, why not?
Well, that's all. You see, nothing too confronting. You'd be surprised at what they make us try and guess about the population from this stuff though. Anyway, I'll sit here and wait quietly. Take your time.

Posts: 921 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mythique890
Member # 8586

- posted      Profile for mythique890   Email mythique890         Edit/Delete Post 
I apologize. My father, he's a very powerful man. He's taken my younger sister, his own daughter, and he's going kill her if I don't find what he's sent me to find. She is the only person I've ever cared about, and she's only a child... you see why I might seem agitated.
My favorite food? Ha. I don't know, beef roast with carrots and potatoes? My father's cook is very good.
We've had horses, and there have always been dogs around, but never any that I would call a "pet." They work. That's what animals are for, aren't they?
I'm interested. What can your Academy tell about me from that?

Posts: 128 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.