Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Character Interviews » Asheren Von Ravena

Author Topic: Asheren Von Ravena
ChaosPaladin
Member # 8583

- posted      Profile for ChaosPaladin   Email ChaosPaladin         Edit/Delete Post 
Bah, I can't believe I have to waste why time here. The author must've lost his mind. I've got asses to kick and names to take, so you better make this interview count since I don't have all the time in the world. The name's Asheren Von Ravena, but you can have the grace of calling me Asher. Feel free to ask me any question. If it's too personal, I'll be sure to make the author pay for it with his blood.
Posts: 27 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shimiqua
Member # 7760

- posted      Profile for shimiqua   Email shimiqua         Edit/Delete Post 
If you feel it is a waste of time, then don't do it. After all YOU only live once, why waste your time doing something as trivial as finding truth?

Whose, ahem, do you kick, and when you take a name do you get anything for it?

Can you take a soul in a name? Names have power, and I shall not give you mine.

So Asher, Ash the Ash Kicker, what do you think we would like to know about you?

What about you is interesting, or different?

How did you become this way?

What of your past?

You must give us more to work with, we are not your author, we cannot create your character for you.

Speak or do not, but do not waste my time with pretence.

Posts: 1201 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaosPaladin
Member # 8583

- posted      Profile for ChaosPaladin   Email ChaosPaladin         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmph, you're quite the one for questions, aren't cha? Well for one, though I don't care to do this, the author struck a deal with me. Getting a nice, shiny new blade goes a long way when you live in a war-torn world. As for who my enemies are, there are four empires I face frequently: nature empire Terroga, light empire Raikeiza, fire empire Fazura, and water empire Mizura. They're pretty tough, I'll give them that much, but still no match for my sheer power and amazing skill with the blade. Once I defeat certain pesky commanders, it counts as a more honorary victory to add to my list of achievements, so yeah, I take names and kick ass. It's what I do best.

As for interesting information about me, I'm the prince of the dark empire Kuroza, as well as the strongest warrior in all of Kuroza. I am a master of deception and cunning, so it is in your best interest not to underestimate me, even for an instant. The journey to become the strongest in the empire is not easy. Being sent into the world at the age of 10 and having no choice but to survive the harsh environment until you're 20 is no easy task, but it toughens you up really well. A lot happened, met some friends and lost some, met even more enemies and killed plenty, but I pushed through it all and now am the Guardian of Kuroza. Well, there ya go.

Now, what's different and interesting about me? besides being a prince of a vast and powerful empire, a guardian becomes a designated representative for one of the five main elements of the world. In my case, it's darkness. Don't be afraid to bask in my glory.

My past? As explained, I was sent on a Guardian's Pilgrimage at 10 and forced to survive on my own after being separated from my 3 mentors and meeting all kinds of people. Of all of those people, however, there was one girl who I...nevermind. Forget I said anything about that. Let's just say there are some people you meet by a strange twist of cruel fate. Some people that you want to forget, but just can't.

Waste your time with pretense, huh? That's what interviews are for! You ask the question, I answer them in the author's place. Ironic, isn't it? Anyway, if you have any more questions, feel free to bring them on. I await to see you cower at my fame and power.

Posts: 27 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.