FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Ender's Armies' stuff and graphics (please read) (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Ender's Armies' stuff and graphics (please read)
oolung
Member # 8995

- posted      Profile for oolung   Email oolung         Edit/Delete Post 
You mean reinforcement to mate?

ME! ME! ME!

<oolung strikes back like a thunderbolt from the skies to knock down all the ungodly armies, ie. Dragon>

Posts: 218 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Advent 115
Member # 8914

- posted      Profile for Advent 115   Email Advent 115         Edit/Delete Post 
Ha, we are gods amongst you puny beasts oolung! And if you need reinforcements leader of war chief then we the Great Dragons shall be glad to crispify every last Rabbit and eat them for you... in exchange for your alliance to our cause/or staying out of our conflict with the other armies.

*burns the leagons of Rabbits into fields of burning fur and flesh*

We have now hepled you out of your crisis, now either leave us to our war against the other armies or ally your fellow Salamanders with our great Dragons and help us to wipe out our foes.

(I suggest joining your fellow reptilians to wipe out these weak mammals and birds) [Wink]

Posts: 1941 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRash
Member # 7754

- posted      Profile for CRash   Email CRash         Edit/Delete Post 
Hah! I'd like to see you try crispifying a Phoenix!
Posts: 973 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
I Am The War Chief
Member # 9266

- posted      Profile for I Am The War Chief   Email I Am The War Chief         Edit/Delete Post 
Allegiances Sworn Now lets hunt these wasky rabbits
HUhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh

Posts: 201 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wusong101
Member # 9292

- posted      Profile for Wusong101   Email Wusong101         Edit/Delete Post 
I am in the Phoenix army!
Posts: 8 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jimbo the Clown
Member # 9251

- posted      Profile for Jimbo the Clown   Email Jimbo the Clown         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome. Here's your badge.
*hands wusong a badge with ~Born to Hunt Dragons~ emblazoned across a Phoenix crest.*

Posts: 135 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oolung
Member # 8995

Advent, are you actually trying to make me change sides?

Huh, maybe you Dragons are prone to betray your allies, but it's not in Rabbits' habit! [Razz]

Be stricken with the power of my moral integrity!

Posts: 218 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gsim
Member # 9316

- posted      Profile for gsim   Email gsim         Edit/Delete Post 
Cool, i got rat!
Posts: 9 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MidnightBlue
Member # 6146

- posted      Profile for MidnightBlue   Email MidnightBlue         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm dragon.
Posts: 1547 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wusong101
Member # 9292

- posted      Profile for Wusong101   Email Wusong101         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry Midnight.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dog Walker
Member # 8301

- posted      Profile for Dog Walker           Edit/Delete Post 
Ha, we are gods amongst you puny beasts oolung! And if you need reinforcements leader of war chief then we the Great Dragons shall be glad to crispify every last Rabbit and eat them for you... in exchange for your alliance to our cause/or staying out of our conflict with the other armies. Advent

Advent have you ever seen Monty Python? The rabbit in that move could kill any Dragon. [Smile]

Posts: 86 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oolung
Member # 8995

Well, our army is exactly THAT rabbit's ruthless and vicious progeny [Big Grin]
Jimbo the Clown
Member # 9251

- posted      Profile for Jimbo the Clown   Email Jimbo the Clown         Edit/Delete Post 
I forget my army. I just know... *throws a grenade* that I like Kentucky Fried Dragon... anyone else want one? *holds up a wing*
Posts: 135 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRash
Member # 7754

- posted      Profile for CRash   Email CRash         Edit/Delete Post 
Yuck. Dragon is disgusting enough without Kentucky-frying it.
Posts: 973 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unknown mind reader
Member # 9379

- posted      Profile for unknown mind reader   Email unknown mind reader         Edit/Delete Post 
Has anyone noticed yet that Card's books have opened a railroad into the world like Star Wars and Planet of Apes did? Everyone is wishing he or she were in a specific army or what they would say to Ender if they met him.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oolung
Member # 8995

yeah, I've noticed... it was especially clear to me one night (many many years ago) when I was too tired to get up from my bed and close the door, so I... well, I tried to close it by using the philotic threads... why would it be possible to contact a DOOR by philotic thread, I've no idea...
[Big Grin]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.