FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Ender's Armies' stuff and graphics (please read) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Ender's Armies' stuff and graphics (please read)
Rake
Member # 9195

- posted      Profile for Rake   Email Rake         Edit/Delete Post 
(answering Advent)
I'm not really sure about that...
Well, since I've only been in the US for about a month in my live, I don't have much to compare with. Sorry [Smile]
Changed my mind. Definitely more!

Posts: 25 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oolung
Member # 8995

- posted      Profile for oolung   Email oolung         Edit/Delete Post 
Aaaadveeeeennnnnt <very delicately waking Advent from his sweet dreams or whatever> Aaaaadveennttt...

BEWARE NOW, THOU PITIFUL DRAGON! REPENT YE! THE INVINCIBLE POWER OF RABBIT WILL STRIKE YE DOWN! ON YOUR KNEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTT FOR THE LIBELS YOU DARED TO SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ender Wiggin is gooooooooooonnnnnneeeeeeee off to another world and what will you do now, all by yourself, you little crawling reptile?! Rabbits will defeat you if only by the sheer force of number (remember, we're really good at prolificating).

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 218 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

- posted      Profile for Jeesh           Edit/Delete Post 
Does anyone besides me remember that BS closed?

If it was still open then it would be like this:
(I don't know what army I'm in so I'm neutral)
Dragon
Phoenix
Salamander
Rat
Rabbit

Thats saying IF Ender is in Dragon and Bonzo is in Salamander and Dink is in Rat and Petra is in Phoenix. I can't remember what army Bean was in, I think it was Phoenix, not sure.

(MAJOR time errors but I'm taking them from when they were at their best)

Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oolung
Member # 8995

Jeesh...
you CRUSHED me. We had so much fun arguing (khem) whose army is better... and now you came along and reminded us we're in no army at all, 'cause BT is closed... How COULD you?! [Wink]

Posts: 218 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

Hey, in the minds of true EG fans, Battle School Never closes.
Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oolung
Member # 8995

ok, you calmed me [Smile] I'll just get on with it, shall I? (yup, that's what they call being in denial)
Jeesh
Member # 9163

LOL
Advent 115
Member # 8914

- posted      Profile for Advent 115   Email Advent 115         Edit/Delete Post 
True Jeesh, so true.

And anyways Dragon shall always be remembered as the last great army.

Rabbit on the other hand is forever the only army to ever have a perfect no win record under their last commander. While Dragon never lost a "Single" battle under our final commander.
[Taunt]

Posts: 1941 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oolung
Member # 8995

yeah, but that's because rabbits under their last and may I say BRILLIANT commander were envelope-pushers and tried to change the system so that it actually worked! Not like some other armies which thought that victory was the only thing that mattered.
(hmmm, is that how you say it? I hope it is...)

By the way - it's crucial that you write of Dragon's victories under their _last_ commander. Let me remind you that before Dragon was so weak they had to wind it up. Which is not the case with Rabbit [Razz]

Jeesh
Member # 9163

I just joined Phoenix, we will rock you all.

*We Will Rock You in background*

Advent 115
Member # 8914

- posted      Profile for Advent 115   Email Advent 115         Edit/Delete Post 
In answer to both oolung and Jeesh * WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS begins to play*

Now are you ready to face the wrath of the Dragon! [Big Grin]

Posts: 1941 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

Oh please. You guys are like those dragons who get old, lazy, and can't even breathe fire or fly. Phoenixes, we're like the phoenix from Harry Potter.
SiriusSky
Member # 9216

- posted      Profile for SiriusSky   Email SiriusSky         Edit/Delete Post 
O.K so I couldn't decide between two different answers so I took it twice. So I'd either be in Phoenix or Dragon.
Posts: 83 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oolung
Member # 8995

NO CAN DO, Sirius (to quote Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels). It's a war. You've got to choose a side! [Big Grin]

Dragon... dragon... what is a dragon of not an oversized lizzard... probably on some illegal drugs or something... what's to brag about...
[Razz]

Jeesh, we should gang up on him! You attack from the air. I'll bite his tail off!

Jeesh
Member # 9163

Yeah!!!!!! C'mon!!!
SiriusSky
Member # 9216

Fine, oolung, I choose Dragon. It sounds more like me, anyhow.

...you two remember... we still can breath fire [Razz]

Posts: 83 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

We will, we will rock you...
Advent 115
Member # 8914

YES!!!! Another is added to our ranks! We grow stronger every time someone take that test. While you only become weaker. And as to the drugs thing, we Dragons don't need such things. Invision us as the flying demons of your worst nightmares! We shall consume you all! For we are DRAGON!

*starts a chant of Dragon, Dragon amongst the massive legions of Dragons* [Evil Laugh]

Jeesh
Member # 9163

*laughs at puny dragons*
SiriusSky
Member # 9216

Advent: do I really have to do the chant?
Jeesh
Member # 9163

See, your own comrads are reluctant to fight on puny Dragon.
Advent 115
Member # 8914

No. And so what Jeesh, at least we have more than two people on our team. [Evil Laugh]
SiriusSky
Member # 9216

I am not, in any way, reluctant to fight for Dragon, Jeesh!!! I'm just not crazy about the whole creepy chant thing of Advent's.

[ March 13, 2006, 08:07 AM: Message edited by: SiriusSky ]

Jeesh
Member # 9163

We kinda get used to him, after a while.
SiriusSky
Member # 9216

Yeah, I picked up on that one early on.
Jeesh
Member # 9163

[Laugh]
oolung
Member # 8995

Or maybe you're the 'Shrek'-Donkey's-Fiancee kind of Dragons...?

And remember: dragons have extincted long, long ago, while we rabbits are still doing fine [Razz] Does that tell you anything about being adaptable? [Smile]

(the only thing you can scare us with is your HORRIBLE chanting. Oh, come ON!!!!!) [Smile]

SiriusSky
Member # 9216

How do you know that we Dragons are extinct, huh!?! HUH!?! There's no way to know because we're mythical & legendary creatures full of mystery.

But I have to agree that chanting would scare anyone.

Jeesh
Member # 9163

*We will, we will rock you*
oolung
Member # 8995

if you're not extinct...

than you will soon BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE......AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA
<grim, sonorous laugh>

don't you 'huh' me! [Razz]

CRash
Member # 7754

- posted      Profile for CRash   Email CRash         Edit/Delete Post 
Dragons aren't extinct--they just aren't real. [Razz]
Posts: 973 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jimbo the Clown
Member # 9251

- posted      Profile for Jimbo the Clown   Email Jimbo the Clown         Edit/Delete Post 
Oolong, what's all the creepy shouting for? You scare me, crazy Rabbit. May Monty Python throw a grenade at you and your Jeesh. [Evil Laugh]
I'm a Rat by the way. [The Wave] Look forward to facin' ya in the Battle Room.

Posts: 135 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oolung
Member # 8995

No, no, no, this is an exclusively anti-Dragon campain. I don't want any fight with Rats, ok? (so don't go round threatening me with saint grenades, or I'll say ni to you).

Creepy shouting?
...sorry, did I get too emotional? I must've got carried away [Big Grin]

Jimbo the Clown
Member # 9251

- posted      Profile for Jimbo the Clown   Email Jimbo the Clown         Edit/Delete Post 
No problem, Oolung. Sorry about the Grenade o' Antioch threat. I was in a bit of a rowdy mood.
Posts: 135 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

When I count to ten, Dragons shall be no more!

One, two, five...

lisha_rose
Member # 9166

- posted      Profile for lisha_rose   Email lisha_rose         Edit/Delete Post 
crispyfries jeesh while he isnt lookin
ha now what [Razz]

Posts: 50 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
I Am The War Chief
Member # 9266

- posted      Profile for I Am The War Chief   Email I Am The War Chief         Edit/Delete Post 
Salamander - if anyone ever read the book they could anwser how the characters in the book did like if u were confronted by a bully - lol these questions were to typical to mean anything try anwsering them honestly then gimme a shout
ps only reason theres lots of beautiful swedish people is because untill the 1970's the had policies of euginics - they have since apologized for that but the affect to the gene pool was done [Smile] VIVA LA CANADIENS! VIVA VIVA

Posts: 201 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rake
Member # 9195

Hey!! (and what does "euginics" mean anyway?) [Smile]
Posts: 25 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jimbo the Clown
Member # 9251

*pulls out giant hammer; beans lisha with it.*
ten.

I Am The War Chief
Member # 9266

- posted      Profile for I Am The War Chief   Email I Am The War Chief         Edit/Delete Post 
Euginics is when u only let certain people have children so that only the best of each gene pool gets passed down to future generations. The problem is who decides what is best? Hitler thought it was his aryans shrugs not accusing them of being like hitler they were only sterilizing people with mental diseases and genetic deformaties
Posts: 201 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRash
Member # 7754

- posted      Profile for CRash   Email CRash         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you mean Eugenics?
Posts: 973 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
I Am The War Chief
Member # 9266

Thats the stuff,
I Am The War Chief
Member # 9266

and qouted from this link
"Critics argue that eugenics is a pseudoscience. Historically, eugenics has been used as a justification for coercive state-sponsored discrimination, and severe human rights violations, such as forced sterilization and even genocide."

lisha_rose
Member # 9166

- posted      Profile for lisha_rose   Email lisha_rose         Edit/Delete Post 
puts jeesh in deepfreeze the only known killer of phoenix's muahahahahah <evil laugh>
Posts: 50 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rake
Member # 9195

Oh. Well that is actually true. For a period of time, forced sterilization was actually practiced in Sweden. Long time ago now, though.
I Am The War Chief
Member # 9266

SAlamander reveals the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, the only known killer of rabbits and then cooks up a nice stew for dinner mmmmmmmmmmmm rabbit
Jimbo the Clown
Member # 9251

Nooooo!!!! Not jeesh! I'll avenge you, fellow dragon slayer!
*Random machine-gun-laser fire*

lisha_rose
Member # 9166

lol oh man what have i started [ROFL]
Jimbo the Clown
Member # 9251

Um, Lisha? One of my errant shots hit that huge pipe in the corner by the thing that says 'gravity regulator'. Is that bad?
I Am The War Chief
Member # 9266

ARGH RABBITS MATING TO QUICKLY NEED RE ENFORCEMENTS!!! Anybody?!?!?!?! SALAMANDER AVENGE ME!!!!!!!
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.