FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Kama Con Official Info -!New! Hotel Preview pg 13 - You can still call late (Page 16)

This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Kama Con Official Info -!New! Hotel Preview pg 13 - You can still call late
Insanity Plea
Member # 2053

- posted      Profile for Insanity Plea   Email Insanity Plea         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't worry tom, I'm only bringing a backpack that can happily go on my own legs, Mayday has her bag and a suitcase...I could probably fit in the box for one of the boardgames if required, bag included. And what games are you bringing, I don't want to somehow duplicate whatever you're bringing...
Satyagraha

[ August 03, 2004, 12:28 PM: Message edited by: Insanity Plea ]

Posts: 359 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
me!
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
You have to make it so that we don't need the password to get in.
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
blacwolve dearest,

your pictures are password protected, and there must be some people that want to know what you look like.

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

Really?

I don't know how to do that. Let me play with it.

Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Account settings
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

Yep, it should work now. Sorry about that, i just got this account Sunday.
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
What are you looking at?

Ohh, and not that I really need to know until the moment of, but out of curiousity, are you still interested in a mini tour of Purdue when you drop me off?

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
pretty pictures of blacwolve and friends, I have seen like seven of them before, but that's ok. I'll work on hacking your password later. [Evil]
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

Well, I'm not sure. I'm going to drop you off on Monday and then move up on Wednesday, so the practicality leaves something to be desired.
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
Well it's up to you, but it may be helpful to know you're way around whenever it is you're coming... really I'm just trying to make up for you taking me so you know... umm... right.

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zevlag
Member # 1405

- posted      Profile for Zevlag           Edit/Delete Post 
OK, my room is reserved for Friday and Saturday night.

I will update the picture list in a few minutes.

Posts: 2102 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Zevlag

You can use this better photo of us since it shows both me and Ivygirl (my daughter) if you want. But you don't have to change it if you don't want to.

Wow -- all these photos of all these young kids. I can tell already I'm going to feel very very old at this gathering. I'll just have to hang out with Bob_S and Dana a lot [Big Grin]

FG

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
by the way the 10-day forecast isn't out yet but it looks like it shouldn't be horribly hot that weekend, only the mid-80s of course it is the weather so who knows.

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

Forecasts are dumb.
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
Farmgirl, I think it's hilarious how two of your children look nothing like you and the other one is a clone. [Smile] You have such a lovely family!
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richard Berg
Member # 133

- posted      Profile for Richard Berg   Email Richard Berg         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, dibs on Frisco's room. In return, I'll be first in line to repay AJ.
Posts: 1839 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Opera
Member # 6504

- posted      Profile for Space Opera   Email Space Opera         Edit/Delete Post 
I have a pic on the web of myself somewhere. I'll try to find it. It's all good, though. I'll be the one who looks perpetually confused.

space opera

edit: web page

[ August 03, 2004, 05:19 PM: Message edited by: Space Opera ]

Posts: 2578 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punwit
Member # 6388

- posted      Profile for punwit   Email punwit         Edit/Delete Post 
Space Opera, I've heard it said that everyone has a twin somewhere, I just didn't expect mine to be a woman.
Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Opera
Member # 6504

- posted      Profile for Space Opera   Email Space Opera         Edit/Delete Post 
*gleefully waits for punwit to discover that I've actually added my picture, making his twin comment very scary indeed*

space opera

Posts: 2578 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punwit
Member # 6388

Well, since you sneak attacked me my only recourse is blatant self-denigration. I made the comment based on your assertion that you looked perpetually confused, which you don't btw. If we are twins we'd obviously have to be fraternal twins. You are MUCH better looking than I am and you look less confused than I am at my best. [ROFL]
Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Opera
Member # 6504

Sure I look confused. Notice the way my head is cocked slightly to the side - it's what my fox terrier does when he's trying to figure something out. We can still be twins.

space opera

PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

Hey, I look perpetually mad at the weather! Anyone else here like that?
punwit
Member # 6388

I would posit that the cocked head syndrome is an indication not of confusion but rather intense mental concentration or as in my case a crick in my neck. My dog cocks his head to the side when I'm trying to outwit him but he always figures out what I'm doing. See, not confusion... comprehension.
Space Opera
Member # 6504

Uh-huh. You are just trying to get out of the fact that you said we were twins. You probably own a sweater exactly like the one I've got on in the picture. [Taunt]

space opera

punwit
Member # 6388

Well, now I did say my head had a perpetual sideways tilt. I was just hypothesizing that the reasons for our head tilt were not analogous.

Perhaps we are twins but I maintain that you are the one blessed with the slightly better genetic code.

[ August 03, 2004, 05:43 PM: Message edited by: punwit ]

JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

- posted      Profile for JonnyNotSoBravo   Email JonnyNotSoBravo         Edit/Delete Post 
A pic of me. I'm the guy digitally inser- um, I mean I'm the guy standing right behind the Hobbes-Annie amalgam. Here is another pic as well. They always make me stand in back because I'm freakishly tall. [Grumble] [Wink] As you can tell, I've been verified real, unlike some personalities (Lalo, Kama). I bet someone is going to get to the airport to pick up KAMA, and all they're going to find is a large hard drive...wearing a bathing suit. Didn't you notice how she said she never goes in the water?
Posts: 1423 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, I remember that! Look! It's Crystal!! Remember Crystal? Go Crystal!
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

- posted      Profile for JonnyNotSoBravo   Email JonnyNotSoBravo         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah! Whatever happened to Crystal?! Is she still lurking about?
Posts: 1423 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
I think we officially freaked her out. She was in the chat room for a while, then disappeared.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Sadly, all the pictures of me that are currently accessible online are far from flattering. I seem to be drinking radiator fluid in this one.

[ August 03, 2004, 08:44 PM: Message edited by: rivka ]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vána
Member # 6593

- posted      Profile for Vána   Email Vána         Edit/Delete Post 
We're posting pictures of ourselves? Oh, okay! Here's one of Lime and me. It's almost three years old, but we haven't really changed much. My new haircut is even similar to that one!
Posts: 3214 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zevlag
Member # 1405

Vana, I have a list of everyone and pictures back one page. I have a more recent pic of you two there, but this is nice.
Posts: 2102 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

Well, shoot -- I still have pics of Vana & Lime from back at our February gathering at dkw's.

But I guess we are getting a little carried away off topic from KamaCon, huh? It is just so cool to see pics of everyone.

Farmgirl

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

- posted      Profile for Jenny Gardener   Email Jenny Gardener         Edit/Delete Post 
Josh, that's fine. E-mail me to work out details. I'll send you my personal info through email.
Posts: 3141 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
Lady Gardener, can you please pack a certain book and air compressor?
Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
OMG! :O THERE IS A PUPPY IN MY BOSOM. :O

[ August 04, 2004, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: Ryuko ]

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
I HAVE TO SHARE A ROOM WITH YOU?! [Eek!]
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
[Confused]

[Frown]

[ August 04, 2004, 12:52 PM: Message edited by: Ryuko ]

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
The puppy, dear. It was a joke!
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zevlag
Member # 1405

Jenny, great!

Ryuko, I absolutely love that picture every time I see it!

Richard Berg
Member # 133

- posted      Profile for Richard Berg   Email Richard Berg         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm going to regret doing this, but the only place with pictures of me I know of on the intarweb is OkCupid.
Posts: 1839 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

Yep -- you're going to regret that alright! Now we know ALL about you! (not that we wouldn't have found it out sooner or later)

Farmgirl

Actually, you should have made the link just go right to this page instead of the whole thing

[ August 04, 2004, 05:10 PM: Message edited by: Farmgirl ]

BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
I like that you are signed up on an internet relationship site that actually explains their mathematics and was created by math geeks.

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
I like that I was watching family guy while reading your profile.
Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

Oh man! Who is the guy behind you in this full shot, Richard??? He is really hot!!!

Farmgirl

[ August 04, 2004, 05:13 PM: Message edited by: Farmgirl ]

Richard Berg
Member # 133

That's Mike. He was a 2nd-year grad student in music composition (if you can't tell from the hair), currently on sabbatical at his home university near Chicago.
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

near Chicago, huh? Where KamaCon is taking place, huh??

<BIG SIGH>

Everyone is WAY too young.....

Farmgirl

Space Opera
Member # 6504

Silly Farmgirl. Just go for Richard! His profile on the cupid page is pretty good.

space opera [Wink]

TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Note to Richard: when choosing pictures for a dating site, avoid ones in which you are not the hottest man in the picture. [Smile]
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.