FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » What's your deepest, darkest secret? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: What's your deepest, darkest secret?
Han Solo
Member # 3336

- posted      Profile for Han Solo           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm actually not a new member.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

- posted      Profile for Maethoriell   Email Maethoriell         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh greatt..
Posts: 4628 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
narrativium
Member # 3230

- posted      Profile for narrativium           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm actually Maeth. But please, don't tell her that.
Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darth Vader
Member # 3584

- posted      Profile for Darth Vader           Edit/Delete Post 
I am Luke's father.

I am the Sith Lord formerly known as Anakin Skywalker.

Posts: 28 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polemarch
Member # 3293

- posted      Profile for Polemarch   Email Polemarch         Edit/Delete Post 
Raphie evokes an irrational fear in me.
Posts: 468 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
*wonders who this scary "raphie" person is*

edit:...actually, one of my secrets is that i KNOW who Raphie is. And he doesn't scare me at all.

[This message has been edited by Leonide (edited January 28, 2003).]

Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm what's left of Elvis after he detoxed.

I shoot 82% from the line, but have no idea what that means.

I have been waiting my whole life to find just the right moment to use the phrase "Heavens to Mergatroid!"

I "christmas treed" the PSAT, SAT, GRE and MCAT.

I once colored so far outside the lines, I ruined a perfectly good ceiling fan.

I lip-synched backup harmonies for Milli-Vanilli.

I flirted with Danger until her boyfriend showed up.

I'm really into instant gratif... ah, forget it, took too long.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m. bowles
Member # 3743

- posted      Profile for m. bowles   Email m. bowles         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm David Bowles.
Posts: 128 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayelar
Member # 183

- posted      Profile for Ayelar   Email Ayelar         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not as funny as I think I am. Unless my audience consists entirely of Mark.
Posts: 2220 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
Can anyone play?

Are you all for real?

I'm dying to know -

and I have no secrets - I learned early on it's too dangerous to have a secret.

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
Icarus only has one butt cheek. He also has been programmed to think that "big mouth" means "stunningly gorgeous and good at pong."

I'm not a big mouth. I stink at pong.

Poly is only clever on the first Tuesday of every month, when Patrick sends her the child support check and she can afford to buy the devil's liquor that she likes so much.

Well, if Patrick hasn't spent it on booze and whores like he usually does.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snuffles
Member # 4332

- posted      Profile for Snuffles   Email Snuffles         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm really not a big black dog.

Grrr!

Posts: 72 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
I am so bad at reading signals from the opposite sex that I once thought a girl was attracted to me when all she had was a bad case of static cling.

There is an airline "problem customer" policy named after me.

I can't be everywhere at once!

I don't even have a lawn.

Hi. My name is Bob, and I'm a Hatcrack addict.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polemarch
Member # 3293

I'm also 7' tall, genetically modified, wear 3" thick armor, a jump pack, and lots of skull iconography, and carry large caliber automatic weapons and superpowered electric swords. All for the glory of the emperor, of course.
Posts: 468 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Bob's favorite movie is "Places of the Heart".
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayelar
Member # 183

- posted      Profile for Ayelar   Email Ayelar         Edit/Delete Post 
See? Even Ralphie is funnier about me than I am! And I know more about me! I have an in!
Posts: 2220 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Ralphie was arrested after repeatedly breaking into David Letterman's house during the 1990s.

That was after her botched sex-change operation. Before that, "Ralph," or "Tony," as he was better known, was the intellectual force behind Galactica 1980. He also played Roscoe P. Coltrane on The Dukes of Hazzard.

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polemarch
Member # 3293

And in case you haven't noticed, I'm fond of non-sequiters.

BTW, can anyone guess the origin of my previous reference?

Icarus
Member # 3162

Look closely at Rosco's hand here and you will understand why that gig came to a quiet end.

[This message has been edited by Icarus (edited January 28, 2003).]

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

Can you guess which of these two is "Ralphie"?
Polemarch
Member # 3293

The dog???
Polemarch
Member # 3293

Btw, just to prove my description, here's a picture of me.
suntranafs
Member # 3318

- posted      Profile for suntranafs   Email suntranafs         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't Believe you.
Posts: 1103 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Icarus, or "Poon" as he is known by police throughout the Southern parts of the States, spent much of the 90's avoiding the law for a number of misdemeanors including five counts of tax-evasion and two counts of conspiracy. Apparently Poon had many cons that he concocted, and garnered relative success at one time. Many, though, lost trust in Poon and his business of "Spiritual, Emotional, and Cyber Exorcism Counciling," when it seemed that his exorcism ploy was not all that it had advertised on the manufactored-home-turned-office's brightly-lit sign.

Says one customer Michelle, a retired barfly and mother of seven, "He seemed like he really knew what he was doing with the computer I won in the case against my [expletive deleted] ex-husband and his [expletive deleted] new wife and all their [expletive deleted] fancy stuff. It seemed it really was posessed by, I dunno. The devil, or maybe Satan, or something. I couldn't get the little [expletive deleted] to stop popping up advertisements of me and my new movie with my step-sister - I don't want my kids seeing that kind of filth up there! Anyway, so Poon comes over and he's all, 'You need to just let me talk to you computer and explain Jesus to it and I will exorcise the demons that dwell therein and force it to sin and be an abomination against God and show you're children the crack-[expletive deleted] that you really are.' Something like that. So, I was like, 'Sure!' and he was like, 'Well, then, leave so I can get to work.' And so I left. Well, twenty minutes later I come back and, well, I don't know what kind of mojo he worked with Jesus but the computer was gone and the TV and the new Firebird I had just bought with these [expletive deleted] playboy decals I had just gotten put on by my boyfriend, Jimmy? That's when I knew something was up."

After this and many more compelling testimonies, Poon was actively hunted and, to this day, avoids the long arm of the law.

(Unverfied sources say that Poon also fathered another child with Michelle and she would like information on how to contact him regarding payments.)

Polemarch
Member # 3293

you should, suntranafs, for if you do not repent and accept it, I shal smite the down to the floor in the name of the most holy.

Really, I do look like that, but that picture is actually a self-sculpture. Like it?

Also, if I ever run into that "poon" fella, I'll be sure to administer the Emperor's justice to him, too.

[This message has been edited by Polemarch (edited January 29, 2003).]

Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
I love Flash. He was the best part of the Dukes of Hazzard.

Dear gGod, now I really have revealed a deep, dark secret.

Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

I'm also responsible for this thread.
suntranafs
Member # 3318

- posted      Profile for suntranafs   Email suntranafs         Edit/Delete Post 
See! I knew it wasn't you! You admit it is only a sculpture! I know the real you. more like 6' tall and much more impressive. And bad-guy-like. But You'll get yours, bitch! Remember what I said last time I appeared to the general public? I'll be Bock! ( The robot, not the composer, you understand)
Posts: 1103 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Khavanon
Member # 929

- posted      Profile for Khavanon   Email Khavanon         Edit/Delete Post 
Grizzly Adams is my father. But he didn't do it! That bear is actually me. I had to dress up like that for my own protection. You see, I was just a toddler at the time. I have to admit, it was pretty heavy. Do you have any idea how bad bear fur stinks? I still have the suit.
Posts: 2523 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
^Saudade^
Member # 175

- posted      Profile for ^Saudade^   Email ^Saudade^         Edit/Delete Post 
I can read your mind.
And I then I can make you think of whatever I want.
Visualize kittens, fluffy kittens...

Posts: 1449 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dem
Member # 2512

- posted      Profile for dem   Email dem         Edit/Delete Post 
Deepest, Darkest?

I paid full price to see 'Attack of the Clones.'

I will never live down the shame.

Posts: 317 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Olivet   Email Olivet         Edit/Delete Post 
I can smell your brains.
Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
You can smell my brains? Do they smell like burnt eggs?

Ok, More secrets:

Every time that stupid rabbit comes on TV, I want to be a cereal killer. Silly Rabbit, Trix are for kids. 55 Caliber, depleted uranium, armor peircing rounds are for rabbits.

I have a problem chewing on nails, especially those of certain super models that I am stalking.

I built the Berlin Wall, but honest, I was just building a patio out back and got carried away.

I should be working now.

I am actually rubber. Ralphie is really glue. Whatever she says about me, bounces off and will stick to you know who.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

Every time that unlucky rabbit comes on TV, I want to be a cereal killer—of mean children. What's it to them? They don't even pay for the cereal! They have enough! Why can't they share? Why are they speciesist? Darn kids! For the love of God, LET THAT POOR RABBIT HAVE SOME CEREAL!!!!!
Cor
Member # 4295

- posted      Profile for Cor   Email Cor         Edit/Delete Post 
I can assure all of you that Icarus has more than one butt cheek.
Posts: 676 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coil
Member # 4571

- posted      Profile for coil   Email coil         Edit/Delete Post 
My butt cheeks are classified.
Posts: 886 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

That is the first time I've ever heard Butt Cheeks, and Class used in the same sentence.
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
You've apparently been going to the wrong place to see butt cheeks, then.
Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cor
Member # 4295

Where have you been seeing his butt cheeks?
Posts: 676 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deirdre
Member # 4200

- posted      Profile for Deirdre   Email Deirdre         Edit/Delete Post 
I have never read an Orson Scott Card novel.
Posts: 1046 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

I'm retired KGB.

I once sat in a tree for 40 days to protest against squirrels.

I'm on the "chronic caller" list of my local psychiatric helpline.

I mentally make air quotes when I tell people that they've done a "good job."

My dog writes all my material.

I have onanism-induced carpal tunnel syndrome.

Deirdre
Member # 4200

- posted      Profile for Deirdre   Email Deirdre         Edit/Delete Post 
(Yikes! My secret was so dark it killed the thread.)

*nervous laugh*

Just kidding, guys. Of course I've read Card.

*nervous smile*

Posts: 1046 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polemarch
Member # 3293

wow, Bob... you must have a lot of free time on your hands... *drum&cymbal*

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

I have a morbid fear of pinwheels.

I peeked into the medicince cabinet at Cor & Icarus' house when they had us over for a meal.

I have commissioned a Tupperware coffin to be buried in.

The Helvetica Bold font triggers a violent rage in me.

I am a shorter, rounder and less self-motivated version of Abe Lincoln.

I can melt butter with my mind -- it takes awhile, but I can do it.

I have all of Iraq's weapons of mass destruction in my attic crawl space.

Olivet
Member # 1104

I have a cache of various official documents, including Birth certificate and Social Security card, in an alternate identity. You know, just in case. The only trouble is, I'm pretty sure I don't look like a "Madge." *shrug*
Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

The truth is no longer "out There". I have it in a safe deposit box under an assumed identity in a bank that has changed names so many times they don't even cash their own checks.

The secret identity is Madge.

I firmly believe that all this Clark Kent stuff is nonsence. Superman's secret identity is really Perry White.

I am Bob.

But Bob doesn't know it.

Aliens once came to abduct me. All they did was stand around, point, and giggle.

Their giggles sounded a lot like the Wench's.

I can bend a spoon with my mind. I lay the spoon on the table, and hit it repeatedly with my head.

Bending spoons with your mind gives you headaches. To much mental strain I guess.

Olivet
Member # 1104

*points and giggles*
Cor
Member # 4295

Bob, there IS no medicine cabinet in the guest bathroom, and you didn't go upstairs.
coil
Member # 4571

- posted      Profile for coil   Email coil         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I'd like to close my eyes, go numb,
but there's a cold wind coming from
the top of the highest high rise today.
It's not a breeze, 'cause it blows hard,
yes and it wants me to discard
the humanity I know - watch the warmth blow away.

Don't let the world bring you down,
not everyone here is that f***** up and cold.
Remember why you came and while you're alive,
exprience the warmth before you grow cold.

-- Incubus, Warmth

Posts: 886 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Sometimes I like to call myself "Eugene". I curl my head in my arms, rub my hair and say, "It's all going to be alllll right, Eugene. Alllll right."

I have a camera set up in Dan_raven's bathroom, but I won't tell him where.

Sometimes I like to smell the ends of Q-Tips when I'm done massaging my ears with them.

My famous "Chocolat Surprise" has Friskies in it. Not for flavor, but only because I like to watch people unknowingly tell me how good my Chocolat Friskies is.

I'm am Frisco.

But Frisco doesn't know it.

I feel trapped in a woman's body. Sometimes I get the prostate cramps real hard.

I only married Dan for his tight buns and promising financial prospects.

I've starred with David Bowles in at least one of his "El Pollo Erotico'" movies.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.