FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Reasons to hate hatrack (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Reasons to hate hatrack
Belgarath
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Belgarath   Email Belgarath         Edit/Delete Post 
Boy Slash your rant almost made me feel so bad that i didn't think i belonged here anymore. but ive been here lurking so long its my second home.

;O)
[Cool]

Posts: 40 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
::gasp:: Member number four! I am not worthy!
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T. Analog Kid
Member # 381

- posted      Profile for T. Analog Kid   Email T. Analog Kid         Edit/Delete Post 
Member # 4 with 12 posts... that's gotta be a lurking record...
Posts: 2112 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
I think Amka's husband looks a bit like Tom Hanks for some reason. So I guess if you think Tom Hanks is sexy, there you go.

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amka
Member # 690

- posted      Profile for Amka   Email Amka         Edit/Delete Post 
Sexy is as sexy does.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frameshifter
Member # 2967

- posted      Profile for Frameshifter           Edit/Delete Post 
I am too sexy for my shirt.
Posts: 87 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

- posted      Profile for Taalcon   Email Taalcon         Edit/Delete Post 
Then can I have it? I haven't done Laundry in a while...
Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterh
Member # 5208

- posted      Profile for peterh   Email peterh         Edit/Delete Post 
What's more amazing than Number 4 and 12 posts is that #12 is to this thread...
Posts: 995 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dobbie
Member # 3881

- posted      Profile for Dobbie           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I think Amka's husband looks a bit like Tom Hanks for some reason. So I guess if you think Tom Hanks is sexy, there you go.

Posts: 1794 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
Dobie, nobody does it better.

[Hail]

Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
18. All those ridiculously cute Hatrack couples bring out the most vehement jealousy in you. [Big Grin]
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

I think this will be the one and only time I ever tell Annie to Shut Up.
Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amka
Member # 690

- posted      Profile for Amka   Email Amka         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow that explains a lot...
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
*shuts up, but continues giggling*

Awww, Taal - I saw you and Kama.... I think it could happen!

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

*sighs*
Slash the Berzerker
Member # 556

- posted      Profile for Slash the Berzerker   Email Slash the Berzerker         Edit/Delete Post 
If my superiority was EVER in doubt, I need only point out that I drew member number 4 out of lurking to post in my thread.

Bel, I bow ONLY to your single digit superiority.

Posts: 5383 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slash the Berzerker
Member # 556

- posted      Profile for Slash the Berzerker   Email Slash the Berzerker         Edit/Delete Post 
#18 Mafia

Here are my suggestions for future mafia games, since it has already degenerated to the 'little house on the prairie' level of lameness:

Gay Marriage Mafia - Will the loving same sex couples make it to the altar before the bigots slap an injunction on them?

Tom Clancy Mafia - Can the small band of toughened warriors packing state of the art firepower and the latest intel be able to terminate the moles in their midst before the mission goes fubar?

Slash Mafia - How many newbies will the hidden lizardman contingent be able to eat before they are stopped?

Orson Scott Card Mafia - How many townsies will be murdered, and mafia guys lynched, before everyone realizes that if they had just stopped and tried to understand each other, none of this would have happened?

Posts: 5383 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Your ideas intrigue me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter....
Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lcarus
Member # 4395

- posted      Profile for lcarus           Edit/Delete Post 
lol!
Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
Ohhh, Tom Clancy mafia sounds good. We could do some of his books specifically, Hunt for Red October mafia could be fun.

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
Yah Erik, but I think we still have to go on the retreat anyways.

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Will they be serving lunch?

What of beer?

Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
This thread needs to be immortalized and made required reading for anyone who's about to write a *list* thread so they can see what a funny one looks like.
Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat
Member # 879

- posted      Profile for Pat   Email Pat         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Here are my suggestions for future mafia games, since it has already degenerated to the 'little house on the prairie' level of lameness:
#24,356 -- calling something lame without ever having played it. [Grumble]

And it's called 'Little Mafia on the Prairie," and the death scenes are guaranteed to make you proud, Mr. Lizard man.

But I would co-host Slash mafia in a heartbeat with you, if you wanted.

Posts: 1800 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slash the Berzerker
Member # 556

#19 People who take anything in this thread seriously.

We're looking at you, Trogdor.

HRE
Member # 6263

- posted      Profile for HRE   Email HRE         Edit/Delete Post 
*Reads this thread and sobs in the corner*

I'll never be good enough.

Goodbye, World.

Posts: 515 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HRE
Member # 6263

- posted      Profile for HRE   Email HRE         Edit/Delete Post 
Mafia?

I have so much to learn...

Posts: 515 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not taking it seriously. I'm MARKETING!

And thanks for the opportunity, my dragon brother. [Smile]

Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slash the Berzerker
Member # 556

#20 People who market their lame product in another person's thread

I mean really. What's next? Mafia popup ads inside the Onanism thread?

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

**takes offense**
Slash the Berzerker
Member # 556

Gimme my offense back.
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Here, Slash, you can borrow mine.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slash the Berzerker
Member # 556

Pooka, yours looks really worn. It may be overused.
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
#9910 = Being trapped in Slash's Hoochie Stable.

#9911 = Not being trapped in Slash's Hoochie Stable.

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

*am refraining mightily from inappropriate commentary, out of respect for the decorum of this thread

*shoots Slash with a spitball in the back of the head

[Big Grin]

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slash the Berzerker
Member # 556

#21 ClaudiaTherese toying with my affections

*rubs spot where spitball hit*

I'll never shampoo again.

ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

I'll never spit again, only ... no, cannot do it.

But you know it. [Big Grin]

[Wink]

(*backs out almost gracefully)

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

#3476 -- Claudia Therese not posting more.
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
#4894: Peon-toasting lizards turning sentimental.
Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slash the Berzerker
Member # 556

Believe me, one handed boy, I only have sentiments for CT. The rest of you can fry.
Belgarath
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Belgarath   Email Belgarath         Edit/Delete Post 
Awww slash I didn't know you felt that way about me. ;O)

incase you didn't know Bel is short for Beloved when put in front of a name.

[Evil Laugh] [ROFL]

Posts: 40 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

Slash, you do realize that this means I can never meet you face-to-face. After my chronic impropriety, I'd die of mortification before I could ever look you in the eye.

So if we ever go to the same shindig, we'll have to work out some elaborate schedule in advance. Otherwise, I'll spend all my time hiding in the restroom (or under the bed, which is a time-honored family reunion trick of mine. Pick the bed with all the coats on top and you're home free. In my family, this is a very useful skill, as is hand-to-hand combat.)

Slash the Berzerker
Member # 556

We will meet some day, CT. It's gonna happen. I promise to be nice.
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

- posted      Profile for Jenny Gardener   Email Jenny Gardener         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, he'll EAT you! [Evil]

And you'll ENJOY it! [Evil Laugh]

Posts: 3141 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slash the Berzerker
Member # 556

I didn't eat you, Jenny. As I recall, I was the perfect gentleman.
Lalo
Member # 3772

- posted      Profile for Lalo   Email Lalo         Edit/Delete Post 
Is that what makes a perfect gentlemen? And to think, all my girlfriends have complained that I'm not a gentleman when I don't eat them.
Posts: 3293 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

- posted      Profile for Jenny Gardener   Email Jenny Gardener         Edit/Delete Post 
If you call licking your eyes with your tongue being a perfect gentleman, well, yes.
Posts: 3141 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

And you WERE the only one who understood about my Hairy Feet. For that, I shall always be grateful. [Kiss]
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
It turns out that Tom is actually a really neat guy. [Grumble]

[Big Grin]

Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boothby171
Member # 807

- posted      Profile for Boothby171   Email Boothby171         Edit/Delete Post 
#22 Two hundred and twenty seven different threads about whether or not God really exists...and they're all the same thread.
Posts: 1862 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.