FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I SAID WE NEED MORBID CREATIVITY HERE!! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I SAID WE NEED MORBID CREATIVITY HERE!!
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
How to make the world worse?

Send electrical jolts through the computer for any Jatraquero who starts a thread that falls to the 4th page.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
Wait, are you jolting the originator of the thread or the poster who starts Page 4???? (darn, no electroshock graemlins)

Goody

Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Yikes! I'd be fried for sure!

But so would Dan....

Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

- posted      Profile for MEC   Email MEC         Edit/Delete Post 
How about a world where any crime commited is punished by shoving an active chainsaw into the crotch of the persecuter?

Or how about a world where all our eyes were ripped out and we had tiny camera recievers that forced us to see in third person, with bad camera angles?

Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
Thats is actually the way I see my dreams...in third person, with good angles of course...I don't think it's so bad...
But I love my beautiful brown eyes...

Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
No...smileys! *gasp*
[Angst]

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
That would be scary indeed...
no really it would! [Frown]

Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skillery
Member # 6209

- posted      Profile for skillery   Email skillery         Edit/Delete Post 
How about a world in which periodic geological catastrophe is the rule?

We're just lucky to be living during an extra quiet period of the earth's history.

Posts: 2655 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

good thinking.
i was still figuring out how to make my apt. zombie proof...

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.