FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I SAID WE NEED MORBID CREATIVITY HERE!! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I SAID WE NEED MORBID CREATIVITY HERE!!
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, so the world is the worst place in the world(?) you can be in right? There are so many things you could think of that would make it so much better....ahh..such a pretty world in your mind right?

Well guess what. This thread is to post how you could if possible, make the world an even sadder home to live in. If you can call it a home...
So then? This is where you need your creative talents!!! Start Posting!!!!

Disclaimer: No my mother didn't force me into child labor, and yes I did have a happy non-traumatic child hood, except that time when...*clears throat*, Please don't ask me why I'm doing this, I have my reasons, just do as I tell you here. I'm not a mad sadistic evil genius trying to take over the world, I would've done that already if I could.

[ August 25, 2004, 06:17 PM: Message edited by: Altįriėl of Dorthonion ]

Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phanto
Member # 5897

- posted      Profile for Phanto           Edit/Delete Post 
[Kiss]
Posts: 3060 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks. [Kiss] back to you.
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
The world would be worse off without cows.
-T_Smith

[ August 25, 2004, 06:01 PM: Message edited by: mackillian ]

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

And pigs. Imagine no pork chops!!!*shudder*
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

Actually what I really think would make the world a really creeper place would be that like, evil cartoon characters would spring out of their stories and stuff.

Or WAIT! screw that! What if someone actually DID invent the T-Virus!!!! Then I'd be the first with a magnum for shooting heads.

Like mine...

The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
The whole world under Sharia law.
Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aspectre
Member # 2222

- posted      Profile for aspectre           Edit/Delete Post 
The Republicans could win control of the Presidency, both Houses of Congress, and the Supreme Court.
Posts: 8501 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FoolishTook
Member # 5358

- posted      Profile for FoolishTook   Email FoolishTook         Edit/Delete Post 
John Kerry could get elected. [Angst] [Big Grin]
Posts: 407 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AmkaProblemka
Member # 6495

- posted      Profile for AmkaProblemka   Email AmkaProblemka         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think I'd like to live in a world without green.
Posts: 438 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post 
Getting rid of the letter "e." And maybe "q."

I can't beat the news for coming up with morbidly creative stories on a daily basis, so I'm not going to try.

Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
resnos
Member # 6730

- posted      Profile for resnos           Edit/Delete Post 
eternal winter with no snow

*edit*...no Christmas either, or any other holiday

[ August 25, 2004, 08:02 PM: Message edited by: resnos ]

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
No more chocolate.
Living in perpectual heat and humidity everywhere until we dry up
NO MUSIC! [Eek!]
And... society run by a handful of corporations that all merge together and take complete control of our lives and destinies.

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boothby171
Member # 807

- posted      Profile for Boothby171   Email Boothby171         Edit/Delete Post 
Painful Rectal Itch

24/7

Posts: 1862 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

- posted      Profile for Eduardo_Sauron   Email Eduardo_Sauron         Edit/Delete Post 
Synesthesia: Never visit Amazon. It's always hot and dump. 24/7, almost the whole year.

Hmmm...a world without...me! (no, no, too terrible to behold)

No books. Take away the books and you'll taking away the light of my eyes.

Posts: 1785 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
Mary Kate and Ashley Olson would be elected President and Vice President.... and we wouldn't be able to tell which was which [Angst]

Goody

Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jess N
Member # 6744

- posted      Profile for Jess N           Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with Eduardo--take my books and my life becomes just a shell.

Remove all the sweet children that come up behind you, hug you and say, "I love you,mom."

Oh, and remove all coffee from the planet. What a sad, horrible world that would be!

Posts: 392 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
For as much as I may growl about it, no women.

I can't even begin to imagine that kind of horror.

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jess N
Member # 6744

I can say that about no men too--except for a few that could go missing and the world would actually improve. This, of course, would include my ex.

A world with no men, how grim.

Posts: 392 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert
Member # 3076

- posted      Profile for Javert   Email Javert         Edit/Delete Post 
The world would be much worse if cows could eat us in self defence.

Just think of it...MOO! *chomp*

Posts: 3852 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jess N
Member # 6744

EET MOR CHIKEN!!
TMedina
Member # 6649

Alright - now I have the tune "Cows with Guns" running through my head. [Big Grin]

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jess N
Member # 6744

[Big Grin]
TMedina
Member # 6649

To quote my gay friend,

quote:

Moo moo, Buckaroo

-Trevor
Jess N
Member # 6744

Trevor:

Dom't make me LOL, my daughter is sleeping in this room. I'd hate to wake her. LOL

Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

I can live without men, I still don't know how to live w/them...
but yeah, maybe zombie t-virus cows eating human beings would be pretty morbid... [Razz]

[ August 26, 2004, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: Altįriėl of Dorthonion ]

MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
The world would be worse off without cows.
-T_Smith

No........CHEESE?!

*faint*

Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

I don't like most cheeses.
Except Philadelphia of course.

MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
Blasphemy!
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
A world without me... hmm... Give it a little time, it will happen. And as it fared well BC (Before Corwin), I think it will have no problem functioning AC. Especially if you take into account all that I have/will contribute to it. [Razz]
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

Or maybe a world where nasty cheeses like Swiss took over the Philadelphia industry(it does have its own dun it?) and stopped cream cheese production!!!!! [Angst]

AHHHHHHH!

To top it off, hatrack would cease to exist, now that would be a horrible world.

Where did I leave my magnum again?

[ August 26, 2004, 05:34 PM: Message edited by: Altįriėl of Dorthonion ]

Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

oh, and there would be no ammunition. How would you protect yourself?

Bummer.

Rappin' Ronnie Reagan
Member # 5626

- posted      Profile for Rappin' Ronnie Reagan   Email Rappin' Ronnie Reagan         Edit/Delete Post 
there would be no hatrack or ammunition because of a lack of cheese?
Posts: 1658 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

oh yeah, the zombies....

sorry

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
No colors. That would be horrible. [Frown]

Or if it was always summer. *ick*

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
resnos
Member # 6730

- posted      Profile for resnos           Edit/Delete Post 
no music
Posts: 15 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

A world with no light, no sound except your voice, and no one else.
Dread Pirate_Smith
Member # 4780

- posted      Profile for Dread Pirate_Smith   Email Dread Pirate_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Its funny, knowing that if you take cows out of the picture, the world would be a lot different.
Posts: 51 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

- posted      Profile for Erik Slaine           Edit/Delete Post 
That's heaven.

"He** is other people."

[Big Grin]

Posts: 1843 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

thats true. No cows would make a diffrence. We'd all turn veggies!
Little_Doctor
Member # 6635

- posted      Profile for Little_Doctor   Email Little_Doctor         Edit/Delete Post 
Two Words:

Soylent Green [Angst]

Posts: 1401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jess N
Member # 6744

[Eek!] Not a place I'd like to be....
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
The world would be worse off if skin were water soluable.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
The world would be worse off if skin were water soluable.
You asked for it...
Soluble Kittens

Goody

Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
For as much as I may growl about it, no women.

I can't even begin to imagine that kind of horror.

That would solve the population crisis real quick.
Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

I would be sad to live in a world without horses.

Or where the sky was perpetually red.

Or where all the land was perfectly flat.

And it would really suck if the sun exploded.

It would be fun, however, to spend a bit of time in a world where everything was made of rubber.

Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little_Doctor
Member # 6635

- posted      Profile for Little_Doctor   Email Little_Doctor         Edit/Delete Post 
I want to live in a world where i am god/dictator. How great would that be?
Posts: 1401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
no friction
Would make many people unhappy and they'd slide forever.

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

Wow, no friction. That would cause some serious problems.

LD: My husband would love that too. I sooooo have no such desire. I just like to be the one in the background with tons of influence. [Big Grin]

Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

i watched a magic school bus episode on that. i thouht it was fun...but yeah, it would present some serious problems. [Evil]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.