FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » NBA Finals - Spurs vs Pistons (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: NBA Finals - Spurs vs Pistons
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
A temporary thing I'm sure.
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
Beacause it's soon to be 3-1 [Razz]
Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
Sweeeeep sweep sweeeeeeeeeep put away your brooms cause Miami is sweepin'
Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tater
Member # 7035

- posted      Profile for Tater           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Sweeeeep sweep sweeeeeeeeeep put away your brooms cause Miami is sweepin'
Booooooo [Grumble]
Posts: 925 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

Detroit and San Antonio both go up 3-2.

"Win or go home"

And Phoenix as well.

[ May 19, 2005, 02:19 PM: Message edited by: kaioshin00 ]

kaioshin00
Member # 3740

Pistons win 4-2.

Reggie Miller [Cry]

Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

You think Miami will sweep Detroit? Hardly.

I say Detroit in 7.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

PHX in 7
MIA in 6

kaioshin00
Member # 3740

Shaq is only questionable on game 1 I think.

I think Zo can hold out for at least 1 game.

Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Detroit has issues getting started in a game. I agree they should have done better against the Pacers. It seems like they tend to wait for the second half before they kick it into high gear. The one game where they DID play hard all game they were up by almost 30 for a quarter, and still won by 20.

If they come to Miami ready to play, and they go all out, as they will have to, I think they stand a good chance of winning. If Shaq doesn't play, they will win for sure.

Choobak
Member # 7083

- posted      Profile for Choobak   Email Choobak         Edit/Delete Post 
As French, i support San Antonio...
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Booyah! Detroit up 1-0
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

Spurs take 2-0 lead @ the Suns' place.

I still wouldn't count out Phoenix. They are a good road team.

kaioshin00
Member # 3740

And the east is tied one apiece, with D. Wade scoring 40 points [Big Grin]
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

[Party] [Party] [Party]

Miami is up! To two won!

Choobak
Member # 7083

- posted      Profile for Choobak   Email Choobak         Edit/Delete Post 
What is the score for San Antonio ?
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

San Antonio is up 3-0 and they play game 4 tonight
Tater
Member # 7035

quote:
To two won!
erm..
Posts: 925 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

2-2 tied it up. That's the Pistons I know and love.

If they play that way in Miami, it'll be hard to beat em. They have to find a way to free up Wade and teach Shaq not to foul.

Tater
Member # 7035

The Heat lost that game tonight?

I'm sorry, can you run that by me again?

Did you say The Miami Heat lost.

Okay. [Party]

Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

And the peasants rejoiced.
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

Well, all hopes for a good final now lie with the Heat. Who wants to see the best 2 defensive teams go for 70 points a game in the NBA finals?

The series would be less exciting than the Spurs/Nets series a couple years ago. [Frown]

Come on MIAMI!

Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

I yet have faith that Detroit will pull it out and then stage a stunning victory over the Spurs.
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

San Antonio gets it, I dont remember why though.
Tater
Member # 7035

because they're better.
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

At losing.
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

Phoenix has no defense. Had no defense.
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

Im with ya there. I was pulling for Miami-PHX the whole time too.

BOo to the spurs. and pistons.

Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

I don't care what would be most interesting. I just want my team to win!
UofUlawguy
Member # 5492

- posted      Profile for UofUlawguy   Email UofUlawguy         Edit/Delete Post 
Go Jazz!

Whoa, I think I just had some kind of flashback. Just ignore me.

Posts: 1652 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

I bet you hate Michael Jordan [Wink]
Tater
Member # 7035

quote:
BOo to the spurs.
hater.

edit: How's the Miami game going tonight?

kaioshin00
Member # 3740

HEAT WIN boo ya 3-2.
Tater
Member # 7035

pluh.
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

We'll win at home when they come back to Detroit.
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

Well well well ... it all comes down to game 7 in Miami. What a series!
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

That was an awesome game.

Not that Detroit will get much credit for it, the Miami apologists will start whining about Wade soon enough, especially if/when they lose game 7.

So much for Miami quickly "finishing off Detroit."

kaioshin00
Member # 3740

Well ... Wade IS our best player. What do you expect?
Tater
Member # 7035

I missed it, what happened

when's wade supposed to come back

kaioshin00
Member # 3740

The heat got crushed.

He's day to day, don't know if he's playing on monday.

Tater
Member # 7035

Crap. [Mad]
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

That's it! PISTONS ARE IN!!!!

Sorry, who was it that said Miami was going to finish off the Pistons? WOO!

Pistons are the best in the East now baby!

Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
[Cry]
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

I forgot to add:

[Party] [Party] [Party] [Party]

And in all seriousness, good series Miami. That last game was a blast to watch, regardless of the outcome. [Hat]

kaioshin00
Member # 3740

[Cry] [Cry] [Cry] [Cry] [Cry] [Cry]

BLAH. IM ABANDONING THIS THREAD.

Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Oh come on now. Had the Pistons lost I would have been cheering on the Heat in the finals.

I always root for the team that beats mine, if they win, it helps me to believe that my team was number two.

You can still look forward to an exciting final series.

Tater
Member # 7035

...in which the Spurs dominate.

It's kind of a shame, Kaioshin. I was looking forward to the Spurs getting some revenge on the Heat after that regular season game.

In other news. I think I pulled something jumping around the last 5 minutes of this game. [Big Grin]

Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

According to you guys, the Pistons were supposed to lose to the Heat too. I believe they were supposed to dominate weren't they?

I say Pistons in 6 over the Spurs.

Tater
Member # 7035

[Roll Eyes] Yo' crazy.
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

What do you expect me to predict if I'm a Heat fan.

I wish all the HEAT were healthy. Oh well.

Spurs in 5.

GO GINOBLI

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.