FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack Photo Album (Page 3)

This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Hatrack Photo Album
Yozhik
Member # 89

- posted      Profile for Yozhik   Email Yozhik         Edit/Delete Post 
aka, where's your picture? Inquiring minds wish to know!
Posts: 1512 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Human
Member # 2985

- posted      Profile for Human   Email Human         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah! Ditto that, Yohzik. aka, cough up!
Posts: 3658 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie
Member # 4043

- posted      Profile for Pixie   Email Pixie         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, I've got my photo on the computer but can't for the life of me get it onto the net. Help!
In the meantime, take a look at Ladyday's photo. Imagine her at age 16 with blue eyes, and slightly longer hair. That's basically what I look like.

Posts: 1548 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

- posted      Profile for NdRa   Email NdRa         Edit/Delete Post 
Pixie, just email me the picture at hatrack@foobonic.com, and i can upload it.
Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

- posted      Profile for Maethoriell   Email Maethoriell         Edit/Delete Post 
T better get his picture in...he's hotstuph' lol
Posts: 4628 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie
Member # 4043

LOL, Mae. As for email, I can't even do that. My comp has problems.
Posts: 1548 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie
Member # 4043

Maeth- I have to admit it, I'm definitely curious to see if T is all he's cracked up to be. If not, 's okay. I'd rather know a guy with a great personality and not-so-good looks, than someone with just looks.
Dante
Member # 1106

- posted      Profile for Dante           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I'd rather know a guy with a great personality and not-so-good looks, than someone with just looks.

Pfft...where were the girls like this when I was in high school?

On a more thread-related note, I'm thinking about contributing a picture sometime this weekend.

Posts: 1068 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

- posted      Profile for Maethoriell   Email Maethoriell         Edit/Delete Post 
THEY HAVE SOME OF THOSE!! :: points to herself::....but sometimes hotness does interfere...maybe a bit more but nevermind that.. ..I think it should be reverse..how come there aren't those type of boys presently???

I'm with Pixie....hurry hurry...my eyes are killing me having to wait this long...

[This message has been edited by Maethoriell (edited August 23, 2002).]

Posts: 4628 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie
Member # 4043

Thanks, Dante. I don't know where they were but I know where I am: Waiting for a guy whose personality surpasses his looks. The trouble is finding a guy who is waiting for the same thing in a girl.

aka
Member # 139

- posted      Profile for aka   Email aka         Edit/Delete Post 
Ah my pictures are shy of public places. But I do sometimes email them to friends if they ask nicely.
Posts: 5509 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Mae, due to lack of funds (my job pays crap) and stupid banks that close at 12, I may or may not have a pic up tomorrow. This is what pics I plan on posting:

My last year high school pic
A pic of me around 6. (to show how I've aged)
Rare possibility: One of my modeling pics. (if my mom has had the instint to keep and remember where they are and if I have the money)

You guys said Kinkos would do it?

Pixie: Great personality? Thanks for the compliment!

[This message has been edited by T_Smith (edited August 24, 2002).]

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie
Member # 4043

Lol, you're welcome.
T_Smith
Member # 3734

In 45 minutes I will cash my paycheck (putting some in the bank as always) and 5 hours after that (because I have to work) I will send in my pic.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddie Whiteshoes
Member # 2951

- posted      Profile for Eddie Whiteshoes           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm holding my breath until then...
Posts: 1743 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie
Member # 4043

ROFL. Aww, Eddie, that was precious.

[This message has been edited by Pixie (edited August 24, 2002).]

T_Smith
Member # 3734

That wasnt precious! That was unwanted sarcasm
Pixie
Member # 4043

:P Maybe to you.
pepperuda
Member # 1573

- posted      Profile for pepperuda   Email pepperuda         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok. I made an attempt at sending my pics, but I've never tried to email pics before and I'm not sure if it was successful. We'll see.
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeni
Member # 1454

- posted      Profile for Jeni   Email Jeni         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, there's a name I haven't seen in a long time. Hi pepperuda
Posts: 4292 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

5 hours is a looong frigin time..
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

hmmm...has 5 hours passed yet????....I'm rather eager..."mr hotsuph'" better sizzle on down...lol....ooh..nice nickname..har dee har har..

[This message has been edited by Maethoriell (edited August 24, 2002).]

Pixie
Member # 4043

::shakes head:: Mae, honey, calm down a bit. Being anxious isn't going to help you see T's photo any faster than you would otherwise.
As for my own photo, I've taken one and am waiting for it to finish scanning. I'll email it tomorrow and, with any luck, it will be in the album in a few days.

[This message has been edited by Pixie (edited August 24, 2002).]

Maethoriell
Member # 3805

Oops..I forgot to put "sarcasm" in my post....I'm not that eager...Just bored..
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
You can see my picture. That should keep you busy for almost 5 whole seconds.
Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

I already did....I checked just to make sure....nice picture, Celia..yours too Emp!
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Ok, this is what happened. After I got home from work, I was ready to go to kinkos and stuff. BUT I learned that my dad planned for me to go to a company picnic. I just got back and now have to go BTS (back to school) shopping. Some of you may think that I am just stalling. Fine, like I care if you think something that isnt true. Im not stalling at all, in fact Im eager to put them up there. Oh well.
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

T...you're life is soo cruel to the world sometimes... ...lol..well...we'll just see I guess....I'm on the good verge of getting mine anytime soon...If I can find some picture to compare the most recent with..shnapple..
Pixie
Member # 4043

Grr... Okay, my parents found out I was putting my photo on the album and said they had to "talk about it." Problem is, Dad is in Ireland visiting my grandparents and other relatives. Hence, Mom and Dad can't "talk about it" for two weeks. I could, technically, sneak it into an e-mail since I was careful not to say word for word that I wouldn't, but I don't want to violate their trust. I'll post it as soon as I can, but I don't know how soon that will be.
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

See me....I don't tell my parents anything...It's bad but ..well..I just don't tell them anything.
Pixie
Member # 4043

Enjoy it while it lasts. I got away with that for three years before they oh-so-inconveniently decided that I needed to spend more time doing "family" things. Like what? All they do is argue.
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

No derailment but still..I hope it can spare me for a while....
family things=dinner....mainly it.

celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
Why don't you guys start a "My parents are the worste" thread? This thread is for the Hatrack Photo Album. Discussions should include: Hey, celia put her picture up. Celia has great legs. Oh, man, too bad celia is married. Hey, can we get celia to post more pictures?....

Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

HEY!! I said no derailments and I said that your picture was good, along with Emp's..LOL anyway.
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, Celia, could you post more pictures?

Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pepperuda
Member # 1573

- posted      Profile for pepperuda   Email pepperuda         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Jeni. It's been awhile. It seems most everyone is new. I went on vacation all summer

No derailment, just acknowledgement. Carry on.

Posts: 240 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Tomorrow I am just going to give my friend (who has a scanner) a pic of me and have him e-mail it to me.
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

I'm asking my friends to scan my pictures too..I have 2 already chosen..hehehe..hurry hurry hurry T!!..lol..just kidding.
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Someone is a little anxious to see me. Trust me mae, when I send them, I will tell you the minute I have.
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

Well...from all of the braggin you say..of course I'd be eager...I don't know about the rest..but I surely am..
Pixie
Member # 4043

Lol, Mae. I'm curious too. I just...nevermind.

[This message has been edited by Pixie (edited August 26, 2002).]

Dante
Member # 1106

- posted      Profile for Dante           Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, I sent in a picture.
Posts: 1068 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie
Member # 4043

Okay, here's the deal: I'm not allowed to send my pics to the album, but I can e-mail them to anybody who'd like me too.
So, if you'd like a pic, just e-mail me at Briseis1000@earthlink.net and I'll send you one asap.

NdRa
Member # 2295

Ok, just uploaded a few more pictures into the album.

Pixie: There were no attachments in the email you sent me. Please try again.

Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie
Member # 4043

Will do. But you can't put them in the album. At least not yet anyway.
Pixie
Member # 4043

It's too hard trying to email them to everyone. I'm sending them to NdRA so that she can post them in the album. ::wonders how much trouble she's getting herself into::

[This message has been edited by Pixie (edited August 26, 2002).]

TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Pixie, I seriously doubt you're getting into any trouble at all.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

Ok, they're upped.
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
If anyone's gonna get in trouble over that album, Pixie, it's gonna be me.
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aretee
Member # 1743

- posted      Profile for aretee   Email aretee         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, anyone wanna see me and my honey?? I'm going to send Sandy a picture in less than an hour.

I've been looking at them and they are funny and interesting. It is nice to have mental pictures to go along with the personalities.

Posts: 1735 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  16  17  18   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.