FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack Photo Album (Page 16)

This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Hatrack Photo Album
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
I remembered his name. It's Rich. Is your name Rich? Are you rich? If so, can I have some of your money?
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kwsni
Member # 1831

- posted      Profile for kwsni   Email kwsni         Edit/Delete Post 
Toni, would you do us a huge favor and make a wenchcon folder at foobonic, so we not-so-digital people can get pictures up once they're developed and scanned?

Ni!

Posts: 1925 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert Hugo
Member # 3980

- posted      Profile for Javert Hugo   Email Javert Hugo         Edit/Delete Post 
That's a good idea, Becky. *pats her to-be-developed cameras*

I'm not sure Ralphie reads Hatrack right now, though. Maybe e-mail?

[ January 21, 2004, 02:05 PM: Message edited by: Javert Hugo ]

Posts: 1753 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
Whee! I'm up! Now to deluge Ralphie with more pictures! MUWAHAHAHA!!!
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
If Ralphie can't, then I can host them. Or whichever [Smile]
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kwsni
Member # 1831

I figured you could, Mack, but I thought it might be better to have them in the same place as all the other hatrack get-togethers.

Ni!

Posts: 1925 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

- posted      Profile for Maethoriell   Email Maethoriell         Edit/Delete Post 
Recent pictures

Haven't been round lately but just had WinterFormal and then cut my hair. Hehe..life is quite hectic.

Posts: 4628 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
You have a cute "crinkly" smile!
Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lalo
Member # 3772

- posted      Profile for Lalo   Email Lalo         Edit/Delete Post 
Maeth, you're going to be a real player in four years or so. Granted, you can be a real player in no time, but I don't think I'm legally capable of acknowledging it.
Posts: 3293 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
More lovely pics of Ryuko have been uploaded.

A particularly adorable pic of Strider and Leonide has been added, too.

Also, I'd like to extend a very genuine apology to Imogen and Scythrop - have I truly missed your pic all this time? Did I upload it some time past and now just can't find where I've uploaded it? A million, bajillion apologies. You guys are adorable. How could I have missed this one?

Becky - do you still need that WenchCon album? I've added one here, and made you owner of the album, if you need it. If not, just drop me a line at hatrack@foobonic.com and I'll erase it.

Sorry I've been a little behind on uploading these, guys. Just call me Dr. Cheeks. But I'm making my rounds.

[Smile]

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
Is it just me, or does Strider look like a dead match for David Wenham (Faramir)?

Oh, and Ralphie - no probs. Thanks for putting it up. [Smile]

[ January 28, 2004, 01:45 AM: Message edited by: imogen ]

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ophelia
Member # 653

- posted      Profile for Ophelia   Email Ophelia         Edit/Delete Post 
Some updates from last semester in the college-people section of my album.
Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kwsni
Member # 1831

thanks toni. I'll move the photos i have in my album there, and I'll put up anyone else's, as soon as they get them developed and scanned.
(hint hint)

Ni!

Ralphie
Member # 1565

I received a pic from NicoleValentine, who since I haven't been around I'm truly hoping is a Hatracker. If she is, though, she's a lovely addition to the Jatraquero section.

btw - I'm sure you've noticed that I've quarantined myself to this thread, for personal and professional reasons (aka, "for reasons of spending time on stuff other than the interweb"). I just wanted to say: Hey, guys. Miss you. [Smile]

[ February 22, 2004, 05:18 PM: Message edited by: Ralphie ]

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
ooh...Ralphie.

I miss the Ralphie.

[Frown]

Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
[Wave]

Hey, Toni. We miss you, too.

________

And Strider DOES look like Faramir! And Leonide looks like Eowyn! *spooky music*

Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

- posted      Profile for JonnyNotSoBravo   Email JonnyNotSoBravo         Edit/Delete Post 
Awwww, Ralphie's going cold turkey to get off Hatcrack! Good job, Toni! You're doing great! We miss you, too!
Posts: 1423 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Toni, I send you new pics. [Smile]
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Mack took advantage of my rare being on-lineness and sent me sassy new pics. She is wise in the ways of science.
Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
Eowyn!?

niiiice...

and Greg is scrumptiously Faramir-esque. But sexier. [Wink]

[ February 22, 2004, 05:45 PM: Message edited by: Leonide ]

Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
*misses Ralphie muchly* [Frown]

*should really get around to emailing those pics, eventually*

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
We miss you, girl. The Shinda-ers tried to call you last night but, alas, it was not to be.
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
Miss you too, Ralphie. [Group Hug]
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
So much is the Ralphie love, that even I miss her - and I must have been around for all of two weeks that you were still posting regularly!

Come back, come back, oh come back our ralphie to us.....

At least in the interim the Ralphie luv poster is doing the rounds. [Big Grin]

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Kasie - I'm sorry it took me so long to upload these, but your new album is right here.

You look great. 4 serious.

I received a pic from yet another Hatrack I'm not familiar with, once again proving I'm a big stinky loser who's way out of touch with the shenanigans and goings-on of the 'rack. But my whining aside, you can find SoberTillNoon's pic here. Thanks for the addition, Newbie Who Probably Has No Clue Who I Am! (It's a bleedin' shame, that's wot it is.)

Anyway, thank you guys for your patience. [Smile]

TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
It is, indeed, a shame. We miss you, Toni. Come back.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lcarus
Member # 4395

- posted      Profile for lcarus           Edit/Delete Post 
Hear, hear.
Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
We just got some photos of the little guys taken today. Sears provides only pretty small copies on-line, but they're still cute. Anyway, here is the set.

--Pop

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

- posted      Profile for Paul Goldner   Email Paul Goldner         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, Kasie does look great. I believe i pointed this out when she shared her graduation video last summer [Smile]
Posts: 4112 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Moose, your children are brilliantly beautiful. Superstation definitely has some snappy personality and Mooselet is always adorable. Thanks for posting those!!
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Okay, beverly - your pics are up. I've put them in an album for both you and mr_porteiro_head located here.

Ophelia - I'm hoping the pic of Noah serenading you was from WenchCon2k4. I haven't kept up on recent Hatrack events, so if you need me to move it to a more appropriate album, just shout. [Smile] Currently, it's located here.

Yay - Foobonic is back up! I'm not sure what the problem was (and Andre couldn't tell me when I talked to him), but it seems to have been a good thing. It was becoming obnoxiously slow, and now the upload speed has vastly improved.

beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks a bunch! [Smile]
Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm told this looks cute.
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterh
Member # 5208

- posted      Profile for peterh   Email peterh         Edit/Delete Post 
You're right.

It does.

Posts: 995 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Agreed. [Smile]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoberTillNoon
Member # 6170

- posted      Profile for SoberTillNoon   Email SoberTillNoon         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

I received a pic from yet another Hatrack I'm not familiar with, once again proving I'm a big stinky loser who's way out of touch with the shenanigans and goings-on of the 'rack. But my whining aside, you can find SoberTillNoon's pic here. Thanks for the addition, Newbie Who Probably Has No Clue Who I Am! (It's a bleedin' shame, that's wot it is.)

It ain't no thang that you are not up to speed on who I am. I am not really that active anyhow.
Posts: 262 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Okay, sorry I've been such a big loser since Foobonic opened back up.

I just uploaded pics from ginette's play, and really foxy one of SoberTillNoon and his date for a dance. You can find them here:

ginette

SoberTillNoon

If anyone is having trouble getting through using the foobonic e-mail address, feel free to use dandadodge@comcast.net. But please try and use the foobonic address first, as your pic is far less likely to be lost in the void of "Ralphie's unread e-mails."

Thanks, kids!

ak
Member # 90

- posted      Profile for ak   Email ak         Edit/Delete Post 
You're welcome, mom! [Smile]
Posts: 2843 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

[Razz]
SoberTillNoon
Member # 6170

- posted      Profile for SoberTillNoon   Email SoberTillNoon         Edit/Delete Post 
That is the SECOND time someone has uploaded a pic for me. Well, thank you to whom ever did it.
Posts: 262 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Uh... you sent it to me, and I uploaded it.

Pretty simple, actually. [Smile]

[ May 16, 2004, 10:51 PM: Message edited by: Ralphie ]

Tzadik
Member # 5825

- posted      Profile for Tzadik   Email Tzadik         Edit/Delete Post 
Ralphie, tried sending you the picture of lissande and me, but mail returned as undeliverable [Cry]
Posts: 102 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
hatrack@foobonic.com

Is this what you tried, Tzadik?

Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
STN -- that is a very nice prom photo. Did you two have a good time? You look older when you're wearing a suit like that..

Farmgirl

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tzadik
Member # 5825

- posted      Profile for Tzadik   Email Tzadik         Edit/Delete Post 
Kama, that's the one I tried, but it never made it through, guess I try again today. Thanks. Thought would be nice to post lissande and mine pic on the website.
Posts: 102 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

- posted      Profile for Eduardo_Sauron   Email Eduardo_Sauron         Edit/Delete Post 
It may be a stupid question, but...how do I create an album at foobonic?
Posts: 1785 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Ahem.
quote:
If anyone is having trouble getting through using the foobonic e-mail address, feel free to use dandadodge@comcast.net.
I got a whole bunch of submissions, and I'll be uploading them shortly.

Eduardo - Why, through me of course.

[ May 18, 2004, 09:09 PM: Message edited by: Ralphie ]

ginette
Member # 852

- posted      Profile for ginette   Email ginette         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Toni!

[Smile]

Posts: 1247 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Sure, ginette. No problem.

btw - I've had quit a few people make submissions. I'll try to get to them tonight.

Promise.

ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
Quite a lot of things go throu-- er, yeah. Ahem.

*innocent look

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.