FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack Photo Album (Page 0)

This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Hatrack Photo Album
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
I'd say Jon Boy is shaping up to be the most infallible person I know.

Anyway, Annie and Jon, I believe Zotto knows that. It was stupidity for impact, much like saying "I'm more human than you."

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
But I *am* more human than you, you goat.
Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Those Minnesotans are infecting my child.
Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
I can't believe he's so big, Moose.
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Still small for his age, but what with the getting older and all, yeah, Mooselet's growing all the time.

That's ok -- we can still have more little ones.

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, I'm still consistently astounded by how adorable that child is.
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I'd say Jon Boy is shaping up to be the most infallible person I know.

Anyway, Annie and Jon, I believe Zotto knows that. It was stupidity for impact, much like saying "I'm more human than you."

I know he knows that. It was pedanticism for impact, much like saying "You can barely speak English."

[ May 27, 2004, 02:42 PM: Message edited by: Jon Boy ]

Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

We made another trip to Sears, in honor of Mooselet's third birthday. Here are the photos. I'm biased, but I think they're pretty cute kids.

--Pop

Ralphie
Member # 1565

btw - I know some of you have sent me pics, like, a week ago and I've been really bad about uploading 'em.

I don't have time right now, but I'll get to them tomorrow night at the latest. Sorry, kids. [Frown]

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Silverblue Sun
Member # 1630

- posted      Profile for The Silverblue Sun   Email The Silverblue Sun         Edit/Delete Post 
Foo password not letting me in!
Posts: 2752 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

I owe an official apology to Raia and Magson.

I didn't realize how long I had let this foobonic thing go until I saw the pics Raia had asked me to upload. She's gorgeous and in her prom dress. Prom HAD to have been two months ago, at least. I've let it go for that long. :/

I'm so sorry, guys, 'bout being such a big loser. To add to that, Foobonic has a glitch right now that doesn't allow me to move albums. So, I'm uploading your pics and creating albums, but for a little while they'll be out of alphabetical order.

Thank you so much for sending them, though. I'm not ungrateful, just lazy. I promise.

Raia in her gorgeous dress.

Magson and his ridiculously adorable family.

If I've missed anyone else, please feel free to send me a scathing e-mail. I deserve it. [Frown]

[ June 27, 2004, 04:57 PM: Message edited by: Ralphie ]

beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
Some mighty fine-looking people. Lovely Raia!
Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Awww, Ralphie! No worries! Thanks so much for uploading those for me. [Smile]

And beverly: [Blushing] Thanks!

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

Some more of Mooselet's Minnesota trip photos are now available.
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

quote:
Lovely Raia!
I wonder if anybody else added "meter maid" in their head when they read that.
Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

[Confused]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

Beatles reference, Raia -- you're too young to get the joke, I think.

And Goat, you're too young to make that joke. Where would I be without you?

Raia
Member # 4700

Oh... that's weird, I love the Beatles, and often get references to them! Hmm. Oh well. *curls up in corner*
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't get the reference either raia. I need to send ralphie my prom pictures to put up, it was the same night (being the same prom and I have pictures of raia in the thing) So what is the email address we are currently supposed to use?
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christy
Member # 4397

- posted      Profile for Christy   Email Christy         Edit/Delete Post 
?? But Raia's name isn't Rita ??

Pop, we're going to have to kidnap Mooselet. He makes a fine cheesehead!

[ June 29, 2004, 07:12 PM: Message edited by: Christy ]

Posts: 1777 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

- posted      Profile for Erik Slaine           Edit/Delete Post 
I thought it was a reference to Polyethylene Pam [Dont Know]
Posts: 1843 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

It was to the Beatles...

And maybe the problem is I'm pronouncing Raia's name wrong. I've been pronouncing it "ray-uh", which doesn't need too much of a twist to sound like "Rita". Heck, my subconsience did it all by itself.

[ June 30, 2004, 12:57 AM: Message edited by: Da_Goat ]

Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Really Erik? Why?

Edit--are you saying that you find Raia to be attractive, but in a mannish sort of way?

[ June 30, 2004, 10:10 AM: Message edited by: Noemon ]

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

[ROFL]
Christy
Member # 4397

- posted      Profile for Christy   Email Christy         Edit/Delete Post 
That's the way I pronounce her name too. Guess I just didn't make the mental leap. I went singing "Lovely Raia, may-a maid" and it just didn't work for me. *giggle* Sorry!
Posts: 1777 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

- posted      Profile for Erik Slaine           Edit/Delete Post 
(A Day in the Life just didn't fit.)
Posts: 1843 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zeugma
Member # 6636

- posted      Profile for Zeugma   Email Zeugma         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
If I had any photoshop skilz at all, I would find a picture of a sign that said, "Don't Feed the Bears" only with "Bears" lined out and "Egos" put in its place.
Good idea! [Evil Laugh]
Posts: 1681 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

Despite a cruddy digicamera, we enjoyed having a snack with that engaged couple. After dinner on Friday, we'll try to have more and better quality pictures.
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
And don't Dana and Bob look so great with little 'uns! [Big Grin]

Of course it helps that the little 'uns in question are insanely cute. Pop and Mama, you guys sure do have some gorgeous gene mixing going on there.

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
That's a great photo, Papa! Thanks for sharing it.

Yes, they will make great parents...

Farmgirl

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mean Old Frisco
Member # 6666

- posted      Profile for Mean Old Frisco   Email Mean Old Frisco         Edit/Delete Post 
My little sister, freshly married, has decided that February would be a good time for me to become an Uncle. She had planned on waiting a couple years, but we all knew better. My cousin won the pool--unfortunately, I had my money on the last week in January.

I feel so old. [Smile]

She made me trim my beard for the wedding, so my new Christ-like look is missing from the pic--but still, a very shaggy Frisco messing up a perfectly good picture.

Posts: 270 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

I just uploaded a pic of Misha.

Again, my apologies for the wait and the fact that I can't move the pic to the appropriate, alphabetical location.

Thanks for the pics! [Smile]

fallow
Member # 6268

- posted      Profile for fallow   Email fallow         Edit/Delete Post 
shrek ears!!!

j/k

fallow

Posts: 3061 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
*falls in love with Frisky*
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lalo
Member # 3772

- posted      Profile for Lalo   Email Lalo         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, me too. He's so stinking pretty with that soft wave of chick hair.

Though what with his soft wave of chick hair, Kama, I think I'm the more likely object of his lustful, soft-and-wavy affections.

At least I know I'll be the man in our relationship. I hate it when it doesn't work out that way.

Posts: 3293 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beaver Dick Leigh
Member # 2174

- posted      Profile for Beaver Dick Leigh           Edit/Delete Post 
All these pictures are UGLY! You all are uglier than a Sasquatch half-breed.
Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, I'm finally all set-up for taking over Hatrack's Photo Album.

Anything that you had emailed to Ralphie that is not currently in the album should be resent - hatrack@foobonic.com

Let me know if anyone needs any changes made to their current stuff....

And be sure to check out the lovely NdRa (our prodigal daughter returns to the Hatrack album)

[ August 12, 2004, 04:02 PM: Message edited by: ludosti ]

Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

So, would this qualify as a coup de photo?
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

- posted      Profile for Eduardo_Sauron   Email Eduardo_Sauron         Edit/Delete Post 
Ludosti, so I should send my photos to the e-mail above-mentioned?
Posts: 1785 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

Yes, you should! And I'll put them into the album for all to see. [Smile]
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

- posted      Profile for Eduardo_Sauron   Email Eduardo_Sauron         Edit/Delete Post 
Already posted them.
Posts: 1785 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

You can all check out Eduardo here.
Noemon
Member # 1115

Who do you look like, Eduardo? There's an actor that you remind me of, and I can't think who he is. Hmmm. It's not an exact match, or anything, but there is something in him that is suggestive of you.
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
I dunno - I guess he takes after one of his parents.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

John Turturro. It's the smile. Not much else is the same.
ludosti
Member # 1772

New picture of Beren One Hand for your viewing pleasure

[Smile]

Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, that's fast service. Thanks! [Smile]

*brings out the tip jar*

Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

John Turturro...never thought about that... [Smile]

Thanks for your help, Ludosti.

[ August 14, 2004, 07:31 AM: Message edited by: Eduardo_Sauron ]

ak
Member # 90

- posted      Profile for ak   Email ak         Edit/Delete Post 
lusti, I resent two recent ones of Grisha (Marek). Let me know if you don't get them.
Posts: 2843 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

Thanks aka! The new pics of Marek are up!
  This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  16  17  18   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.