FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » What's your deepest, darkest secret? (Page 4)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: What's your deepest, darkest secret?
coil
Member # 4571

- posted      Profile for coil   Email coil         Edit/Delete Post 
I occasionally post just to get the first post on a new page.
Posts: 886 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
I am therefore I think.

I think I think, I think.

I know what secrets lurk in the hearts of men.
Nobody knows what secrets lurk in the hearts of women--especially Ralphie.

I gave a hand at someones fleamarket, and haven't seen it since.

Hi, My name is Dan Raven and I am an adult fan of Mathnet.

I tried to join the Mathnet Geometry Unit, because I love thier motto--To Protract and Serve.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
I am a famous philosopher sounding out the Hatrack board for a potential best-selling book entitled "42".

I am the only surviving female pope.

I own more shoes than Imelda Marcos dreamed existed.

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

- posted      Profile for Mrs.M   Email Mrs.M         Edit/Delete Post 
I love Spencer Gifts.
Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lissande
Member # 350

- posted      Profile for Lissande   Email Lissande         Edit/Delete Post 
*scandalized*
Posts: 2762 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diosmel Duda
Member # 2180

- posted      Profile for Diosmel Duda   Email Diosmel Duda         Edit/Delete Post 
I sing when I am alone in elevators.

I had a dream about Hatrack two nights ago.

Posts: 537 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
I have a lot of hair in places you'd never expect it -- like in a giant plastic bag in my closet.

I like to wet my hands and then introduce myself to people. "Hi, I'm Bob from Urinalysis."

I once convinced some people that a booger I was playing with wasn't mine -- I'd just "found" it.

I have covered my walls with pictures of plucked chickens and turkeys being basted by women in nurses outfits.

My wife said she wanted me to butter her up. Three tubs later and she's still not happy.

[This message has been edited by Bob_Scopatz (edited February 05, 2003).]

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm looking into getting buttcheek implants to improve my "pressed ham" skills. Some say it's cheating, but there's nothing conclusive in the handbook.
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Khavanon
Member # 929

- posted      Profile for Khavanon   Email Khavanon         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm secretly thinking about falling into a well so I can get on TV and get free food.
Posts: 2523 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
I just thought of an entirely new use for porridge.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I have a lot of hair in places you'd never expect it -- like in a giant plastic bag in my closet.

...I really do have hair in a bag in my closet. I just can't bring myself to throw it away! It's from when I got all my hair cut off in one fell swoop. So it's a bad thing?

yeah, now that I think about it, it sounds really creepy...

Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

I sleep with a candied apple under my pillow.

^Saudade^
Member # 175

- posted      Profile for ^Saudade^   Email ^Saudade^         Edit/Delete Post 
6 people have collected locks of my hair.
I have heard rumours that somebody still has my umbilical cord and part of my placenta and my first nail clippings. I do not want to know who this person may be.
My husband collects the hair I cut when I give myself a hair cut and I have to make him throw it away.
I have been asked 3 times to sell my hair for a nice price.

Posts: 1449 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

I am secretly going bald, but by a delicate manuever, known to a secret few as "The Combover" I am quite sure that nobody can tell.

Similarly I am slightly overweight, yet by wearing tight pants and plaids, I am sure nobody can tell.

My fashion sence is exactly 37 years ahead of its time. (If that's true, and you have any taste, you really want to be dead by then--trust me.)

I know the world thinks I am sexy.

I have been known to be occasionally wrong.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asQmh
Member # 4590

- posted      Profile for asQmh   Email asQmh         Edit/Delete Post 
I am the real Slim Shady.

I am surprisingly like a red rubber ball.

I came back as a bag of groceries accidentally taken off the shelf before my expiration date.

I find Buddha sexy.

The Q. doesn't really stand for anything. I made it up.

I am Lissande's subconcious, snarky comments.

"Subconcious and the Snarkys" would be a good name for a rock band.

[This message has been edited by asQmh (edited February 06, 2003).]

Posts: 499 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

I'm the one that makes the shallow end of the pool warm.
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asQmh
Member # 4590

I am batman.
Posts: 499 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

I was me in another life.

I am to sexy for my hair. That's why it no longer there.

I am on Sinus Tylenol. That means I may fall asleep in the middl......zzzzzzzz

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

I am music, and I write the songs.

MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, my dad is batman. Bruce Wayne. I kid you not.
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
I am the Bionic Man.

I am stronger, faster, better.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
In junior high and high school, I had a superhero alias called The Amazing Squirrel Boy.

Now, I fight crime as Freakishly Strong Boy. But when I change back into civilian clothing, I'm just Freakishly Jon Boy.

Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

I hid a million dollars under a rock somewhere where you can easily find it.

I once sucked on a pen until all the sheep got out.

I keep an octopus by my bed in case of emergency.

I took Mother Theresa out for a night on the town. She got very drunk and a little rowdy. You were wondering how she got all those beads, weren't you?

I lose weight when I sneeze, but I gain weight when I fart.

I live over an abandoned cemetery.

I was a Chippendale dancer in my youth.

Freakishly Strong Boy
Member # 4614

- posted      Profile for Freakishly Strong Boy   Email Freakishly Strong Boy         Edit/Delete Post 
I fight crime with my freakish strength. In real life, I'm Freakishly Jon Boy.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Freakishly Jon Boy
Member # 4615

- posted      Profile for Freakishly Jon Boy   Email Freakishly Jon Boy         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm really a superhero. The woman I love is in love with my superhero identity, but she doesn't realize that I'm me. Or something.
Posts: 16 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
"I was a chippendale's dancer in my youth"

My hero...

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asQmh
Member # 4590

I'm a thread bumper.

**bump**

Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
how many lives have you had, Dan?

inquiring minds want to know

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka
Member # 139

- posted      Profile for aka   Email aka         Edit/Delete Post 
I will never say the word procrastinate again, I'll never see myself in the mirror with my eyes closed.

I didn't apologize for when I was eight and I made my younger brother have to be my personal slave.

Posts: 5509 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asQmh
Member # 4590

aka is my new favorite person. ^_^

Q.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Aka might be a giant!

I was the first to quote TMBG in this thread.

I collect out of date prescription medicine and use the pills as Christmas decorations.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

I recently bought some oil and drilling equipment company stock and am now secretly rooting for an all out war in the Middle East.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Shan--I lost count. In fact, in a previous life I invented counting, but some dude beat me to the stone age patent office and made a fortune from it.

I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy it.

I sold Bob some used mining equipment and a map to the Iraqi oil fields. I am rooting that he doesn't check out the map to closely and recognize its resemblence to a map of the Magic Kingdom.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

I have acne in places you'd never EVER think of.

Ralphie
Member # 1565

I found a picture of Dan_raven on the internet and had it silk-screened onto my pillow. It's a little discolored from hair oils and drool, but you can still see Dan's shining eyes and captivating expression.
Ralphie
Member # 1565

I am a thread bumper, also.

::bumps with hip::

Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
And drunk, let's not forget.
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

I figured out the meaning of life and now I'm a little more insane than I was before.

My uncle invented the "pull my finger" gag.

Ralphie
Member # 1565

I am Bob's uncle.
:Locke
Member # 2255

- posted      Profile for :Locke   Email :Locke         Edit/Delete Post 
I dream that I am a cannibal.
Posts: 1744 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cor
Member # 4295

- posted      Profile for Cor   Email Cor         Edit/Delete Post 
I actually love the sounds of nails on a chalkboard.
Posts: 676 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

I like to chew other people's fingernails.

I have donated my body to Science Fiction.

Ralphie
Member # 1565

I bump threads in which I think I've been funny.
IndexCard
Member # 4585

- posted      Profile for IndexCard   Email IndexCard         Edit/Delete Post 
I plan on being Hatrack Member #5,000 .... [Mad]

[Wink]

Posts: 219 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
I watch Gilmore Girls and the first season of Felicity.
Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
Speaking of hair, I have a hairball 4 inches in diameter. It's all from the hair that's come out in the shower.
Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert
Member # 3076

- posted      Profile for Javert   Email Javert         Edit/Delete Post 
I CAN'T READ!!!!! [Frown]
Posts: 3852 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

That's nothing...I can't write.
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

Also, I am wearing one shoe and one sock...not on the same foot.

[ April 06, 2003, 03:40 AM: Message edited by: Frisco ]

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

I plagiarized this post.
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.