FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Teacher has sex with 14-year-old boy. (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Teacher has sex with 14-year-old boy.
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

- posted      Profile for Paul Goldner   Email Paul Goldner         Edit/Delete Post 
" And when it comes to enjoying what happens in the bedroom, or anywhere else, there is no correlation whatsoever between conventional attractiveness and how good the sex is. Since so much of sex is psychological, a 14 year old boy might feel differently about that. "

Its worth noting, Eljay, that for men, sexual arousal is much more due to visual stimuli then for women.

Posts: 4112 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
I think enough men have posted that they don't use physical appearance as a sole/primary measure of attractiveness that that's too much of a blanket statement, Paul. Or, rather, I would say that when you are attracted to someone, they look good, and are visually stimulating, even if they do not necessarily conform to the conventional definitions of attractivness. Regardless, I was trying to take that into account with the last sentance you quoted, about so much of it being psychological. Sexual arousal seems to happen primarily in the head, whether that's from visual stimuli or wit and charming conversation. [Wink]
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
It might be worth noting at this junction that I don't consider the males that post here (ir the females, for that matter) to be an accurate cross-section of humanity. Our common interest - the works of OSC - requires a certain base level of perception and introspection to enjoy and I suspect that skews our statistical universe here.

In short, just because the guys here judge on much more than beauty doesn't mean that the majority of guys elsewhere don't.

Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Then who sleeps with the ugly chicks?

[Razz]

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
*looks for wingman. gone! Ack!*
Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.