FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » So*, I AM moving to FL, probably in the next month or so!!! (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: So*, I AM moving to FL, probably in the next month or so!!!
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
I know, but even at 35% of income (which is more than they recommend) we couldn't find much...all the Katrina refugees are taking a lot of apartments in an area that already had a housing shortage....

Not that they had a choice and all...just bad timing for us.

Next time we have a national disaster I expect it to be a little less trouble for me, you know..

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

Unhooking the Computer now!

See you in a few days, Icky & crew~ [Big Grin]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

Hi all! I am posting from a public kiosk in Jersy, about half an hour from NYC. The truch has been running well, even though the trailer is overpacked, and the truck bed is packed as well.

I a not used to pulling a trailer these days so it has been aa little weird, and th truck is leaking Power teering fluid fairly bad now.....noting drastic, but I will put some stop-leak in in before we pull out just in case.

See you in about two days!!!

Kwea
Member # 2199

Hi all! I am posting from a public kiosk in Jersy, about half an hour from NYC. The truch has been running well, even though the trailer is overpacked, and the truck bed is packed as well.

I a not used to pulling a trailer these days so it has been aa little weird, and th truck is leaking Power teering fluid fairly bad now.....noting drastic, but I will put some stop-leak in in before we pull out just in case.

See you in about two days!!!

Goo Boy
Member # 7752

- posted      Profile for Goo Boy   Email Goo Boy         Edit/Delete Post 
Are you in town yet? Are you still waiting to see Serenity? Do you want to see it today? (I've already seen it, but I would enjoy seeing it again.)

I don't have new contact info for you, but you still know how to reach me . . .

[Smile]

Posts: 289 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

Icky, we ARE in town, and I just got the computer hooked up today...I still have no intenet at home though, so I am at the internet cafe at the LBV Outlet Stores. [Big Grin]

I will be home in about half an hour, and will call you then. We have decided to go with cell phones rather than a land line as we get 3-4 bar reception at our new apartment.

We had some trouble getting into the apartment...the move in cost was much higher than orignally indecated, even though my credit was better than I thought it was overall. We only moved in two days ago, I was staying at hotels until then...I brought a freind who truned out to be deathly afraid of dogs, so I couldn't stay with Kevin as I had planned...

Not a good thing.

Jenni and I saw Serenity, but we both loved it and want to see it again, and she gets off work at 8:30 tonight.... [Wink]

I will drop you a line in about a half hour. [Big Grin]

Kwea

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.