FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Ender's Game casting (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ender's Game casting
Orson Scott Card
Administrator
Member # 209

- posted      Profile for Orson Scott Card           Edit/Delete Post 
I hear that there are rumors that a specific actor is being favored or has even been chosen to play Ender Wiggin.

If these rumors are true, then it means I am disastrously out of the loop, since we don't even have a script, the option is about to expire, and no one that I know of has even discussed casting. Who would have made this decision? I can't imagine.

Perhaps what these rumors represent is someone's wishful thinking. Rather the way Henry Kissinger once floated the rumor that someone wanted to amend the constitution to allow him, a naturalized citizen, to become President. Maybe by setting such a rumor loose, they hope it will become true.

But at this point, it most definitely is not true.

Posts: 2005 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Speed
Member # 5162

- posted      Profile for Speed   Email Speed         Edit/Delete Post 
So it's not Dennis Miller?

Dang!

Posts: 2804 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reticulum
Member # 8776

- posted      Profile for Reticulum           Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, they didn't include YOU, OSC to be in the loop? That's just sad...(Damn commies)

(If the rumor is true that is)

[Cry]

But, at least we have the book!

[Party]

(I'm so oblivious. I just discovered these)

Posts: 2121 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ricree101
Member # 7749

- posted      Profile for ricree101   Email ricree101         Edit/Delete Post 
Personally, I'm hoping that Ender's Game gets pushed back another ten years or so until computer animation is at the level needed for such a movie. In my opinion, it would solve a lot of the casting problems.
Posts: 2437 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nell Gwyn
Member # 8291

- posted      Profile for Nell Gwyn   Email Nell Gwyn         Edit/Delete Post 
Darnit, I saw that Mr. Card started this thread, and it got my hopes up that there might be a miraculous announcement! Despite the fact that I knew the option time was almost up.

Nonetheless, I'm sure the clarification is much appreciated by all. [Smile]

Posts: 952 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Its a ruse. Mr Card is out of the loop.

I... am Ender Wiggin.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LadyDove
Member # 3000

- posted      Profile for LadyDove   Email LadyDove         Edit/Delete Post 
Goodness, I never knew that Henry Kissinger and Arnold Schwarzenegger had ANYTHING in common.

I've been watching Wolfgang Petersen's section of IMDB and have been encouraged to see that "Ender's Game" is his next project. *crosses fingers*

Posts: 2425 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nik Delphiki
Member # 8787

- posted      Profile for Nik Delphiki   Email Nik Delphiki         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for clearing this up, Mr. Scott.

BTW, everytime any Ender fan tries to re-post you statement on this rumor on that actor's official message board (which is propagating this rumor), the post is deleted and the poster is IP banned, so I guess we know where the rumor started from.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickinthehead
Member # 8711

- posted      Profile for sickinthehead           Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you. I was hoping it was real ´cause that would have meant the movie´s coming soon. Guess not.
Posts: 12 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
I've gotta admit . . . I'd love to know which actor is rumoured to be The One. [Big Grin]
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Leah
Member # 6026

- posted      Profile for Princess Leah   Email Princess Leah         Edit/Delete Post 
..or *was*, anyway. [Wink]
Posts: 866 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Er, yeah. [Smile]
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephan
Member # 7549

- posted      Profile for Stephan   Email Stephan         Edit/Delete Post 
No Tom Welling for the role?
Posts: 3134 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orson Scott Card
Administrator
Member # 209

Yes, a computer-altered Tom Welling who is really, really little.

I can tell you this - if I have anything to say about casting, unless this kid is so brilliant he blows everybody else out of the water (and maybe he just hasn't had a script good enough to let him show us that level of talent yet) this particular tactic would dispose me very, very strongly against him. I'm not sure whom his handlers think this sort of campaign will impress. I've never heard of a producer or director casting someone because of a 'groundswell' - in fact, the opposite is the case.

But i guess people try anything. If I were them, though, I would scotch this rumor. they should denounce it themselves and take some of this embarrassing curse off the kid they're handling.

Casting is so vital for this movie. Look at how important it was for Harry Potter. they chose very, very well for the leads. They chose really smart kids who could grow as actors as the franchise itself grew. We will be doing the same with Ender's Game, because we're not so dim as not to have sequels in mind (whether in or out of the series as written). And no one in his right mind casts someone because there is a "groundswell" of support among fans. NO child star can open a movie, so everything depends on word of mouth. And that means you cast quality, not popularity. If this kid has quality, those who are casting the film will see it. And these rumors will make zero difference, except that those who are casting will be more skeptical of someone who has been spreading false rumors.

Unless, as I said before, the rumors are true; but if they are, then that means people have been doing things behind my back. That puts this arrangement - if it exists - squarely in the area of Done By People Who Are Not My Friends. I don't forget that sort of thing. Ever.

Posts: 2005 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Irami Osei-Frimpong
Member # 2229

- posted      Profile for Irami Osei-Frimpong   Email Irami Osei-Frimpong         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
NO child star can open a movie,
I don't think that's true.
Posts: 5600 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
onlyme
Member # 8836

- posted      Profile for onlyme           Edit/Delete Post 
I just read Jimmy Jax Pinchaks message boards, I can't seem to find where "he" says he is playing Ender.I also googled his name with "Ender" and still nothing came up ,except some remarks and inquries from "fans". Can you please post the link to where "he" or his agent and or manager make this claim?. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place. Anyway I don't think he is right for "Ender but I can see him as another charater maybe?
Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odouls268
Member # 2145

- posted      Profile for odouls268   Email odouls268         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I've gotta admit . . . I'd love to know which actor is rumoured to be The One.
Ditto, but I'm not gonna ask. Maybe someone could put it in some kind of hard to crack code
..or a limerick!!
[Razz]

I still think I should play the role of the tree. After all, with the hat and all, I made a pretty tree-ish wizard! (Hoo-Yah rubber chicken!)
[Razz]

Posts: 2532 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odouls268
Member # 2145

As an aside, remember that episode of SNL when Kevin Spacey did the "rejected auditions" for the role of Han Solo?

Man, he's a good actor. Anyone who can be an actor acting like Christopher Walken acting like Han Solo is quality in my book. His Walter Mathou was awesome too

Posts: 2532 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JemmyGrove
Member # 6707

- posted      Profile for JemmyGrove   Email JemmyGrove         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by odouls268:
Maybe someone could put it in some kind of hard to crack code
..or a limerick!!
[Razz]

[ROFL] [ROFL] [ROFL] *searches in vain for the outburst-of-uncontrolled-cackling emoticon*
Posts: 270 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orson Scott Card
Administrator
Member # 209

Christopher Walken is one of my actor heroes. I want HIM to play Mazer Rackham. But then, I want him to play everything.
Orson Scott Card
Administrator
Member # 209

There - do you think I've successfully started yet another rumor?

If a certain actor's website takes DOWN any quotes from me about how he's not the one, then I can think that's confirmation they are promoting the rumor.

Uprooted
Member # 8353

- posted      Profile for Uprooted   Email Uprooted         Edit/Delete Post 
*rushes off to create WalkenasRackham.com site*
Posts: 3149 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickinthehead
Member # 8711

Everyone loves Christopher Walken

quote:
Originally posted by onlyme:
... I just read Jimmy Jax Pinchaks message boards ...

How did you get there? I tried and it's members only [Dont Know]

BTW, search 'ender's game movie cast' and you should find something. I only learned the kid's name today. Before that he was Jimmy Jack Somestrangename and I'm not the only one who had trouble remembering it.

[ November 09, 2005, 01:37 PM: Message edited by: sickinthehead ]

Posts: 12 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reticulum
Member # 8776

Well, what about ben Kingsley as Mazer, he was PERFECT as Gandhi, and honestly, I imagined Mazer looking like the old Gandhi from the movie.

Though, you are right, everyone loves

Christopher Walken
[Hail] [Hail] [Hail] [Hail] [Hail] [Hail]
[Hail] [Hail]

Yeah!

Posts: 2121 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reticulum
Member # 8776

AND Orson Scott card...
[Hail] [Hail] [Hail] [Hail] [Hail] [Hail] [Hail] [Hail]

Reticulum
Member # 8776

AND other stuff
[Hail] [Hail] [Hail] [Hail] [Hail] [Hail] [Hail] [Hail]

adminjax
Member # 8842

- posted      Profile for adminjax           Edit/Delete Post 
Good-morning. A link to this forum and discussion was posted on Jimmy "Jax" Pinchak's website along with some extremely "flamatory" remarks and insults.(I have archived them and would be happy to foward them all to you).
The following reasons explain WHY those particular posts have been removed and the poster banned from posting and viewing the message board.

1.Jimmy "Jax" Pinchak is a nine year old boy and it is in his best interest that he not be insulted, accused, or harrassed on his forum.

2.The poster of these remarks was not a registered user.

3.I researched the particular statements make by
"Delphiki" and could find absoulutely no evidence to back up his claim that Jimmy or anyone officially representing him has stated he has been cast in "Ender's Game".

4.I could not confirm that said quote was a "direct quote" from "Orson Scott Card". I questioned the validity of Mr. Card finding the need or the time to dispute an UNSUBSTATIATED accussation.
All messages deemed inappropriate, slandarous, and inflamatory are removed A.S.A.P.
Direct quotes by unregistered guest whithout proper confirmation are removed A.S.A.P.

Those are the facts. My opinion regarding this matter is that this "rumor" originated and continues to be fueled by only ONE particular individual and no Mr. Card I do not believe "your" above response facillitated this rumor,unless "Delphiniki" and OSC are one in the same?

I have no information regarding Jimmy's potential roles. In the past his representives would only contact me after an offical booking. Yes the subject has come up on Jimmy's message board and until "Delphiniki" decided to bless us with emotional outburts the subject was kept light and unconfrontational.
If you Mr. Card would like to have a direct quote posted to Jimmy's message board regarding "Ender's Game" we would be honored. Feel free to email me through Jimmypinchak.com. Please understand I will have to validate your identity for legal purposes.
On another note, I am happy to have come across your official website.I have been a fan of "Ender's game" for most of my life. I am looking foward to this film.

JIMMYPINCHAK.COM administrator.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odouls268
Member # 2145

quote:
Christopher Walken is one of my actor heroes. I want HIM to play Mazer Rackham. But then, I want him to play everything
If you cant get Walken, you could get Jay Mohr to do his Walken impression and play Mazer [Razz]
odouls268
Member # 2145

quote:
http://www.jaymohr.com/
His site used to have clips of him doing the impression on Comics Come Home or something. I think the clip is still on there.
Stephan
Member # 7549

- posted      Profile for Stephan   Email Stephan         Edit/Delete Post 
All I can say is thank god Orson Scott Card cares enough about his story and his fans to insist on doing it his way. Otherwise I'm sure hollywood would have done it by now with a high school aged kid.

Why do movie makers think they can tell a better story than the original writer? My favorite story about this involves the children's book called Jolly Mon. Disney wanted the character to be white.

Posts: 3134 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odouls268
Member # 2145

quote:
Otherwise I'm sure hollywood would have done it by now with a high school aged kid.

Hoo-Yah Last Starfighter!

Anybody remember Flight of the Navigator?

El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
adminjax:

Rest assured that OSC and delphiniki are not the same person, at least on this board. OSC is him, and no one else. To satisfy your curiousity in this matter, click on his name to the left of any of his posts and then click "View recent posts".

As someone who's read EG, I'm sure it won't take you long to recognize the humor, wit, and perception that make him such a great writer. That, of course, coupled with the fact that I doubt he'd allow someone else to post under his name on his own messageboard.

I would guess that Nik Delphiki from here (who's new to us as well) is the same person as Delphiniki from your board, and I would further guess the mods here would be happy to verify his IP with you, since his post linking here was apparently less-than-cordial.

Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickinthehead
Member # 8711

This thread's getting boring in a way. The kid's not Ender. OSC said it himself. Silly rumour.

Let's talk about Christopher Walken instead. I heard he's going to be in the movie [Eek!]

What's the URL to Wikipedia? I gotta go add it there!

0range7Penguin
Member # 7337

- posted      Profile for 0range7Penguin           Edit/Delete Post 
"And I kept this hunk of metal....up my a$#" [ROFL]
Posts: 832 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nik Delphiki
Member # 8787

- posted      Profile for Nik Delphiki   Email Nik Delphiki         Edit/Delete Post 
At no point did I insult Jimmy. I merely stated facts about the ongoing problem that were going on on message boards and Wikis which stated that Jimmy "was in negotiations to play Ender" or was "Card's favorite to play Ender" along with fact about the current status of the Ender's Game movie which proved that that would not be the case to educate fans who might be mistaken.

I merely cross-posted Mr Card's post. Then questioned why my first post was deleted. Both of these posts included a link to this forum.

Only posts supporting a mysterious YM article that supposed states that Jimmy had been cast as Ender was left on the forum.

Most of my other posts questioned the validity of this YM article, and were also deleted.

I did get a little agitated when this kept coming up again and again and posts that I made that stated facts were deleted, so I apologize to adminjax, Jimmy and OSC if this has caused any sort of harm. It was certainly unintentional.

[ November 09, 2005, 04:50 PM: Message edited by: Nik Delphiki ]

Posts: 5 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ginosion
Member # 7066

- posted      Profile for Ginosion   Email Ginosion         Edit/Delete Post 
I want to start a rumor.

Okay, i heard that the Orson Scott Cards on the forums is not really him. Its a smart bot that talks like him. The real orson scott cards is working on a time machine so he can go back in time to kidnap Macaulay Culkin to play ender. The guy at the signings? Thats his long lost identical twin step-brother who is covering for him.

w00t.

Posts: 72 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
onlyme
Member # 8836

I think I would find this whole dispute a bit more credible if Delphiniki would post links to all of these people claiming this little boy has been cast. You said there was a war going on about it on Wiki (or something to that effect). Well..
I was just thinking this kid probably has no idea this is going on. He would most likely be shocked to find out that he was Ender and then not Ender.. It would be pretty damn funny if does a great job at reading for "Ender".
We should audition him right here on this forum.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joldo
Member # 6991

- posted      Profile for Joldo   Email Joldo         Edit/Delete Post 
He definitely doesn't look like Ender material.
Posts: 1735 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Salah
Member # 7294

- posted      Profile for Salah   Email Salah         Edit/Delete Post 
I would like to believe there's hope that he who shall play Ender has at least been born.
Posts: 44 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tern
Member # 7429

- posted      Profile for tern   Email tern         Edit/Delete Post 
And after he has been born, three wise casting agents shall visit him.
Posts: 561 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Leah
Member # 6026

- posted      Profile for Princess Leah   Email Princess Leah         Edit/Delete Post 
Bearing precious contracts and myrrh.
Posts: 866 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nik Delphiki
Member # 8787

quote:
Originally posted by onlyme:
I think I would find this whole dispute a bit more credible if Delphiniki would post links to all of these people claiming this little boy has been cast. You said there was a war going on about it on Wiki (or something to that effect).

(okay, it's not letting me post the link, so go to http://en.wikipedia.org and search Ender's Game movie)

Click on history. It's started Oct 15th.

It's probably not Jimmy's "people" doing this. It's probably fans, like those on Jimmy's message board, who believe there is some magazine article out there proclaiming Jimmy Ender.

rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Nik Delphiki:
(okay, it's not letting me post the link, so go to http://en.wikipedia.org and search Ender's Game movie)

Click on history. It's started Oct 15th.

Wikipedia: Ender's Game Movie
History
Relevant entry
A different name is suggested
Oh, really? Shockingly, posted by someone who has been called on vandalism of other wikipedia pages.

. . . etc.

(For future reference, if you have trouble with an url being too long or having "forbidden" characters, try TinyURL .)

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grisha
Member # 6871

- posted      Profile for Grisha   Email Grisha         Edit/Delete Post 
still no cast members listed here
Posts: 376 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacob Calder
Member # 7945

- posted      Profile for Jacob Calder           Edit/Delete Post 
It's always fun to follow any genre movie's internet casting rumors before the real actors are cast. The easiest way to spot a hoax is that no one who was actually up for a major role would be saying anything at all.

Confidentiality agreements for a project like this are pages long, and strictly enforced. So why risk loosing a career making role just to tout themselves on the internet? Even auditions for a movie like Ender's Game would be strictly guarded trade secrets.

Casting announcements are big press, and require a lot of skill at marketing correctly. With the marketing of movies so crucial to a feature's success, I don't think anyone will know who they've cast for Ender until the official announcement has been made.

Posts: 14 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
onlyme
Member # 8836

So that's it? The big war! While searchi*** Interesting thing here**** is that the IP address for the revisions match the IP address of "Delphiniki" on Jimmy's message board. Here are the logged IP address for Delphiniki
I am in the process of cross referencing the others. I am now working with the administrator of Jimmy's site. We think we know who Delphiniki is. I feel like James Bond!

Notice how Rumor is mispelled as (Rumour). Check out the posts on Hatrack you will see a user who also mispelled the same word.
What kind of game are you playing?

ng this is what I found out.Jimmy "Jax" Pinchak

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
← Older edit Revision as of 03:18, 29 October 2005
69.229.3.152 (Talk | contribs) - Pinchak is currently [[Orson Scott Card]]'s number one choice to play [[Ender Wiggin]] in the movie ''[[Ender's Game (movie)|Ender's Game]]''. + Pinchak is notorious for starting online rumours about him playing roles he is not actually being considered for.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Revision as of 03:18, 29 October 2005
Pinchak is notorious for starting online rumours about him playing roles he is not actually being considered for.Jimmy "Jax" Pinchak
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
Revision as of 14:38, 8 November 2005
80.58.21.172 (Talk | contribs)

← Older edit Revision as of 21:29, 8 November 2005
69.229.228.11 (Talk | contribs)

Newer edit →
Line 5: Line 5:

- Jimmy doesn't have anything new lined up at the moment, but he is the frontrunner to play [[Ender Wiggin]] in the [[science fiction film]] [[Ender's Game (movie)|''Ender's Game'']]. + Jimmy is infamous for starting fake rumors about roles he's not actually up for on the internet.
- +

Revision as of 21:29, 8 November 2005

Jimmy is infamous for starting fake rumors about roles he's not actually up for on the internet.

*** Interesting thing here**** is that the IP address for the revisions match the IP address of "Delphiniki" on Jimmy's message board. Here are the logged IP addresses for Delphiniki

Notice how Rumor is mispelled. Check out the posts on Hatrack you will see a user who also mispelled the same word.
What kind of game are you playing?

Gosu
Member # 5783

- posted      Profile for Gosu   Email Gosu         Edit/Delete Post 
onlyme, there are several people who have used "rumour" but it will take one of the admins here to check the IP logs and compare them to the one you stated. Admins, if you do so then check the same IP for all several people because they might be using multiple identities here. And the plot thickens haha.
Posts: 102 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
onlyme
Member # 8836

quote:
At no point did I insult Jimmy
Jimmy's admin has authorized the release of this non-insulting post by "Delphiniki".

I can't for the life of me understand what Jimmy and/or his fans hope to accomplish by this parade of garbage claiming he's been cast as Ender.

Is Jimmy just a publicity seeker wanting to get his name on sites like Ain't It Cool News that will publish anything, like the string of boys claiming they were up for Harry Potter? Clearly that won't help his career.

If Jimmy's dillusional fans think that this will land him the role, they are sadly mistaken.

I can just see the production staff flipping through a stack of headshots and resumes of boys up for Ender, seeing Jimmy, and saying "oh, that's the little son of a b*tch claiming he's been cast as Ender" and chucking his resume into the trash.
Some Ender fans are so fed up of this Jimmy bullnuts they're thinking of creating the website, http://www.JaxIsaBrat.com
One of the MANY IP's used by "Delphiniki"

Nik Delphiki
Member # 8787

I did not post that. I wasn't registered on that forum, so anyone could post with any name they want.

Listen, guys, I haven't posted here before this whole issue came up, nor do I want to start a big issue over this. I was very angry about what was happening with posts being deleted and no being listened to over on that forum.

I'm just an Ender fan who's been hoping to see an Ender's Game movie for so many years now. I wanted to hope against hope that Jimmy had been cast when I first saw that on Wikipedia, and also when there were rumors about him being cast back in February on Imdb.com. And when I found out that it wasn't true, I was really, really angry since I felt like someone was using fans' hope for an Ender's Game movie to their advantage.

rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Ah! A witchhunt!

[Roll Eyes]

Give it a rest, folks. So someone accused this actor I've never heard of (or someone acting on his behalf) of making claims of having been cast. So?

Oh, and "rumour," much as it pains me to say this, is not a misspelling. It is the UK/Canadian/Australian/etc. spelling.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.