FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Kids with Enderverse names (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Kids with Enderverse names
Dark as night
Member # 9577

- posted      Profile for Dark as night   Email Dark as night         Edit/Delete Post 
You're guessing correctly, Princess Leah. [Wink] I agree about the Luke-Leia rule. By the way, I love the original star wars spelling of the name. And the song! Unplugged version definitely.
Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solo Wing Pixy
Member # 9489

- posted      Profile for Solo Wing Pixy   Email Solo Wing Pixy         Edit/Delete Post 
Well apparently there's one of me. =D

Also, if you find that you don't exist on that site, just know that its based on *likelyhood* of the combination of names existing based on census data, but not taken from census data. So if you, like Mr. Card (or Angelina Jolie interestingly enough), have an relatively unique name, it won't have any results except for maybe this:

"While both names you entered were found in our database, neither was common enough to make it likely that someone in the U.S. has that name."

)= And here I was feeling all special as if it *knew* me. It just guessed me.

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.