FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Weird dream

Author Topic: Weird dream
Cyronist
Member # 9691

- posted      Profile for Cyronist           Edit/Delete Post 
Last night, I had the weirdest dream in the world.
First, I got an email from OSC that said he wanted me to meet him and some other people at some place (can't rembmer what it was) and talk about a book on philosophy he had written. I hastely replied and said I would come.
So I had to like travel past a crocidile swamp with all these orther people who were fighting across. Then the next thing I rember was on a couch talking to OSC and some others about this book. Then my alarm clock woke me up.
Funky huh?
I just felt like shareing.

I think I need to lay off the bedtime snacks =P.

Posts: 57 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hatrkr81
Member # 9317

- posted      Profile for hatrkr81   Email hatrkr81         Edit/Delete Post 
Read Heartfire lately? At least I think it was that one...the crocodile swamp reminded me very much of when Alvin "freezes" the river so that everyone can cross. I could be totally off here, and crocodiles may have not even been involved in that scene, like I said, it's been a LONG time since i read that series.
Posts: 124 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cyronist
Member # 9691

- posted      Profile for Cyronist           Edit/Delete Post 
I have read heartfire recently... maybe thats where it came from.
Posts: 57 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.