FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Enders Game quote

Author Topic: Enders Game quote
badmojo
Member # 12393

- posted      Profile for badmojo           Edit/Delete Post 
Not sure if this should be posted in here, but I'm looking for a quote from one of the Enders game books.

I can't remember which book it was in, or who said it, but basically if i remember correctly, Ender said something about not being responsible for winning the war, all he did was use the little doctor, and someone responds by saying how it was Ender who moved it into a position where it could be fired.

Of course OSC words it a lot better than I ever could, so I wanted to find the exact quote.

Thanks

Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
C3PO the Dragon Slayer
Member # 10416

- posted      Profile for C3PO the Dragon Slayer           Edit/Delete Post 
I believe the quote you're referring to is in one of the Shadow books, and refers to Bean, not Ender.
Posts: 1029 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
la.SOMA
Member # 10608

- posted      Profile for la.SOMA   Email la.SOMA         Edit/Delete Post 
i know exactly the part you're referring to. it's one of my favorites from the shadow series! it is in fact in ender's shadow - definitely in the last chapter or two. if i remember correctly it's a narrative of bean's and not actually said to anyone. i think it even ends with something like 'for good or for worse.. this is ender's game'
Posts: 52 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.