FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » The Lost Gate: Eric's Movements

Author Topic: The Lost Gate: Eric's Movements
thorn969
Member # 12736

- posted      Profile for thorn969   Email thorn969         Edit/Delete Post 
I can't find any topic anywhere discussing this, but I was stunned by how The Lost Gate had Danny take Eric back to Virginia one minute and the next, Eric is still staying with Stone.

I noticed other less glaring continuity errors, especially the repeated revelations about healing, but wanted to see if anyone else noticed these things and was bothered by them?

It seems to me that the publisher/editor failed to do their job, but also, perhaps, OSC was too rushed. Any opinions?

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Willster328
Member # 12731

- posted      Profile for Willster328           Edit/Delete Post 
From what I can recall, Stone said that Eric had talked to him over the phone, answering that question.

And I think the repeated revelations about healing weren't necessarily repeated. It's all part of him learning how to be a gatemage and to what extend gates heal. I just think it was a continued experimentation.

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.