FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » we are chatting now (Page 7)

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: we are chatting now
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
Carbofluscian, Ralphie. I thought I was pretty clear.
Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slash the Berzerker
Member # 556

- posted      Profile for Slash the Berzerker   Email Slash the Berzerker         Edit/Delete Post 
I started this thread in early 2000.

Other than the 'Original Potry' thread, I can't think of an older thread that still shows up on the first page from time to time. This thread, and the many copycat chatting threads, are my legacy to the world.

It's enough.

Posts: 5383 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeni
Member # 1454

- posted      Profile for Jeni   Email Jeni         Edit/Delete Post 
I feel like using the parachat.
Posts: 4292 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Masochist.
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeni
Member # 1454

Come on! It's not that bad! It's only killed my computer once so far!
Posts: 4292 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zevlag
Member # 1405

- posted      Profile for Zevlag           Edit/Delete Post 
"Hatrack Chat" on AIM is hopping tonight..
Posts: 2102 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
Does anyone actually use the parachat thingy? I can never get the darn thing to load, though it's never actually killed my computer. Also, I've never been in any of the Hatrack AIM chats, and I feel like I'm missing out on something.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubadour
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Troubadour   Email Troubadour         Edit/Delete Post 
How do you find an AIM Hatrack chat in progress?
Posts: 2245 | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
click on "Chat", then type in Hatrack Chat in lieu of the random number they assign a new room.
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emperor Palpatine
Member # 3544

- posted      Profile for Emperor Palpatine   Email Emperor Palpatine         Edit/Delete Post 
Add yourself to your list. Right click your own name. Put in Hatrack Chat as the room, and there you go.
Posts: 1004 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes...add yourself. Or you could just type your SN in the "invite" list.
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeni
Member # 1454

Parachat.
Jeni
Member # 1454

The crowd is gathering.
Nick
Member # 4311

- posted      Profile for Nick           Edit/Delete Post 
Chatting on AIM... [Smile]
Posts: 4229 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeni
Member # 1454

Anyone care to join me for some parachatness while I work on a paper?
xnera
Member # 187

- posted      Profile for xnera   Email xnera         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm there, Jeni.
Posts: 1805 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xnera
Member # 187

- posted      Profile for xnera   Email xnera         Edit/Delete Post 
someone. anyone. parachat or aim. NOW. thanks.
Posts: 1805 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slash the Berzerker
Member # 556

- posted      Profile for Slash the Berzerker   Email Slash the Berzerker         Edit/Delete Post 
Come on guys, gotta stick with the classic!
Posts: 5383 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

- posted      Profile for Primal Curve           Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm...

What's to do? Chat or move? Eh... I'd rather chat.

Posts: 4753 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

To celebrate my inability to complete a required task (moving out,) I plan on some late-night hatrack chat. Who's in and up for it?
Posts: 4753 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silas
Member # 5220

- posted      Profile for Silas   Email Silas         Edit/Delete Post 
"Out of the frying pan and into the fire..."

Just joined the 'hatracker' community about an hour and 10 minutes ago, and have been having a lovely conversation with Mr./Mrs. Trepidation(ak)
I was reading Shadow Puppets when I turned into the back and read the acknowledgments and seen the site. It was definitely worth a shot. I hope to get to know all of you better. For some info on me. I am a 16 year old male from KY. That should be sufficial for now I suppose. Thanks
-Silas

Posts: 23 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

Silas, I hope that you're pretty. We, as a community, shun those we find to be "Abominations." Only those of the arian race with perfect white skin, blonde hair and blue eyes are permitted here.
Godric
Member # 4587

- posted      Profile for Godric   Email Godric         Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, Silas, we just don't allow anyone from Kentucky here... [Razz]

Welcome!

Posts: 1295 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

Crap. I think I've already done the arian thing before. I know the "abominations" thing is new, and I should have stuck with that.

Crap, I need to work on my material.

Silas
Member # 5220

- posted      Profile for Silas   Email Silas         Edit/Delete Post 
My apologies on me not being Arian. Nothing much I can do with my looks, short of cosmetic surgery. I could pull a Mike Tyson, and get whole face tattooed; that may help some? A bit too extreme for me though. And also, I'm FROM Indiana. If there are any other guidelines I should know, feel free to come chat with me. In the chat right now. Until then, I'll be reading Shadow Puppets.
Namerie
-Silas

Posts: 23 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

Haha [Razz] .

I'm in hatrack chat and will probably wander into ParaChat to see if Silas is still around. Hop on and talk to me.

Oh, I'm sorry to all the people who came into hatrack chat earlier today and found me unresponsive. I forgot to disconnect before I took a longish nap.

blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
Where in Indiana?
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeni
Member # 1454

Anyone want to play with the parachat?
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
In here, come on!
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeni
Member # 1454

Parachat, anyone?
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
Only if I get a parasol. [Razz]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Only if you promise that there will be free t-shirts.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeni
Member # 1454

Yep, all around.
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
And I wont pay S&H for it either.

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
filetted
Member # 5048

- posted      Profile for filetted   Email filetted         Edit/Delete Post 
wow if that wasn't a rip-off. much better in the
side-show days of ralphie the ringmaster.

Posts: 1733 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeni
Member # 1454

dude [Cool] parachat

[ July 17, 2003, 12:00 AM: Message edited by: Jeni ]

Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
Who wants a revised "we are chatting now"? [Razz]

I say, keep Slash's old thread alive. [Big Grin]

**Ela**

Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
Good find! [Smile]
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

Hey, it was easy. I just did a search. [Razz]

**Ela**

Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

Woohoo! Parachat!
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Human
Member # 2985

- posted      Profile for Human   Email Human         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm in there too. Makes you want to run away, right?
Posts: 3658 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

Ack! Human!

*runs away*

Ela
Member # 1365

I can't get to parachat. [Frown]

But if you went to AIM chat, I might join you.

**Ela**

twinky
Member # 693

I don't think I can AIM from work... I know kat can't... dunno about the others [Frown]
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

No AIM at work for me, either.
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

I'll be hanging out in the chat room for a while. I'm heading out in a few minutes, but am up for some chat time.
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

Oh yeah, on AIM too.
twinky
Member # 693

Whoa, haven't seen you post in quite some time.

[Wave]

Can't chat, though. My work day ends in about five minutes and I'm starting to pack right....

...now!

[Big Grin]

BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm in parachat and no ones there... my server actually let me through!

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
We're done now though. Ya'll missed it.
Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.