FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » what movies make you cry? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: what movies make you cry?
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I cry all the time at movies (and get mocked endlessly for it), but my two latest embarrassments have been Lilo and Stitch and A Walk to Remember.
I am so relieved I'm not the only one. I detest most cheesy American flicks, but for some reason Mandy Moore made me bawl my eyes out!

And Lilo and Stitch was bad because I was watching it on the plane... and I have issues with being protective of my little sisters... and yeah, it was pretty sappy.

I'm a little surprised no one has mentioned Shadowlands yet. Oh, man. The movie was bad enough, but I saw the play, and I couldn't stop crying even a half hour after it was over.

And although it's one of my favorite movies ever, Return to Me makes me cry when David Duchovny is sitting in front of his front door, telling the dog that she's not coming home, and then starts sobbing.

And of course I lose it every time I see Little Women, not when Beth dies, but later when Jo is looking through her trunk. Awful.

All of the above are good cries, because they resolve themselves, but there are some that make me cry in a disturbed sort of sadness. Hope Floats was one of these, during the scene where the little girl wants to go with her Daddy and he's packing up and leaving and she's just sobbing. I can't handle the painful sobbing and how she keeps screaming "Daddy! Daddy!" - it's just a little too much, psychologically.

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Annie,

I totally agree with you about Shadowlands. I read the novelization of the movie first, and bawled for about a day and a half. That movie just tugs at me.

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JaneX
Member # 2026

- posted      Profile for JaneX           Edit/Delete Post 
I, like Ayelar, am a you-name-it-it's-made-me-cry person, at least where movies are concerned. I'm not even going to try to list them all. [Embarrassed]

~Jane~

Posts: 2057 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Speed
Member # 5162

- posted      Profile for Speed   Email Speed         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, like I mentioned in the other thread, we watched Grave of the Fireflies last night, and my wife couldn't stop crying for about 18 hours. Literally. Her eyes were so swollen that she could barely see out of them, and she almost couldn't go to school.

But there's another I wanted to mention. I just got done watching Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade on the new DVD box set. It had been a while since I saw it, and I forgot how choked up I get at the way the father-son dynamic is handled. Namely the following two scenes:

1) Indiana Jones goes off the edge of the cliff in the tank, then comes back up and joins everyone looking off the side for him. It's an old joke, and always played for laughs. When his father turns around and, rather than the standard double-take "whaaaaa...?" reaction, just hugs him like he never thought he'd see him again... it gets to me.

2) The most powerful scene in the entire movie, at the end, just after Elsa dies trying to reach the Grail. When Henry Jones sees his son reaching for the Grail, the object of his entire life's work, and he realizes that getting the Grail may cost his son his life, so he tells him to let it go. I won't say I cried, but I'm always very moved by that scene. It's an amazing thing to find in an action-adventure film.

I kind of hope that Indiana Jones IV never gets made, because I can't see how they could possibly top The Last Crusade.

Posts: 2804 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
Gandhi
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
The Man Who Wasn't There
Kundun (Well it didn't, but it came close enough)
Requim for a Dream
Pi came much closer than it really should've
Godfather Part II with Fredo in the boat..

Wow, now I feel like a cry-baby. [Laugh] Though I don't actually full out sob, but tears definitly come to my eyes...

<--*Cry-baby*

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
I cry from laughter everytime I see Monty Python and the Holy Grail or Dumb and Dumber. But I rarely have any "sad tears." Um...I think I might have got a little teary-eyed the first time I saw Return of the Jedi, and Mr. Vader died right after joining the flipside of the force (but I was four, so give me a break).

[ November 01, 2003, 01:44 AM: Message edited by: Da_Goat ]

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
I just finished a movie I cry at, so I thought I'd mention it. The Oh My Goddess movie always makes me cry... ;_;
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chocodile
Member # 5857

- posted      Profile for Chocodile   Email Chocodile         Edit/Delete Post 
This is funny, I can remember crying at a lot of movies, and I remember the sentiments, such as in Annie's post.

quote:
And of course I lose it every time I see Little Women, not when Beth dies, but later when Jo is looking through her trunk. Awful.

It seems like it's often not the death of a loved one that makes you cry, but afterwards, when you're forced to remember them or rummage through their things.
The funny thing is, as much as I want to...at 2am on halloween night, I can't recall a single specific movie that made me cry. Man, what's wrong with my brain.

Posts: 45 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

- posted      Profile for Eduardo_Sauron   Email Eduardo_Sauron         Edit/Delete Post 
Two Japanese animated movies that made me cry:

- Grave of Fireflies
- Jin Roh - The Wolf Brigade.

Posts: 1785 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
Everything makes me cry. But the weird one I have to mention is when I first saw Honey I Shrunk the Kids, at the part when the ant saves them, I ran from the room bawling and buried myself in the couch for the rest of the movie.
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chocodile
Member # 5857

Oh man, I knew someone would remind me of one. [I]Grave of the Fireflies[/I. That movie pushes the absolute limits of sadness for me.

I guess I'll have to see that other one "Gin Roh the Wolf Brigade"\

Thanks Sauron

Posts: 45 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Starla*
Member # 5835

- posted      Profile for Starla*   Email Starla*         Edit/Delete Post 
The last 2 movies I saw that made me cry were The Piano and Flashdance.

Heavy hormonal influences on flashdance. I had to watch both for a class.

Posts: 463 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
It's funny, this thread remembers me that before I met Vincent I rarely cried watching movies (except Cyrano de Bergerac and Philadelphia ) But after we went together I became a real crier-watching-movies. Lilo and Stitch , the first Harry Potter , Monster inc (the part when Sully thinks Booh is dead), movies which before would have make me smile make me cry. And I don't even talk about movies that would have make me cry before... Strange how love transforms you...

[ November 01, 2003, 12:19 PM: Message edited by: Anna ]

Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Starla*
Member # 5835

- posted      Profile for Starla*   Email Starla*         Edit/Delete Post 
***grumbles at singledom***

mmphm.

Posts: 463 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
esl
Member # 3143

- posted      Profile for esl   Email esl         Edit/Delete Post 
Adding to the list: Ayelar, JaneX, MyrddinFyre plus me.

I cry at any sad movies, some tv commercials too. I've been getting more teary lately so my list would mostly consist of recent movies. Or it might be that my memory of tearjerker movies doesn't extend past a few years.

edited to make sense

[ November 03, 2003, 12:49 AM: Message edited by: esl ]

Posts: 1056 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chocodile
Member # 5857

"Life is Beautiful," that movie's awesome.

**growls at singledom**

I've never seen flashdance. I have to rent that and the movie Time Bandits. Not that I expect Time Bandits to make anyone cry.

mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Did I say Lilo and Stitch?

I'm SURE I did.

And I'm sure someone will point this out in a link.

*waits*

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
In truth... I don't believe I've ever actually cried over a movie.
Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Theca
Member # 1629

- posted      Profile for Theca           Edit/Delete Post 
Your wait is my command.

http://www.hatrack.com/ubb/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=012031#000000

Posts: 1990 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
SEE!
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wendybird
Member # 84

- posted      Profile for Wendybird   Email Wendybird         Edit/Delete Post 
A Walk to Remember definately made me cry. I'd love to watch it again but I'm not ready to cry that much right now.

Somewhere in Time still makes me cry even though I've seen it many, many times.

There are so many... I cry easily. Too much stuffed down emotions resurfacing I guess. I need a good cry but the problem is stopping [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1132 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
The only movie that has ever made me cry would be We Were Soldiers.

-Rhaegar The Fool

Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
But Kirk, we all saw you cry IN a movie. Though that was pretty tough of you to not give your secret pain to the laughing Vulcan.

By the way, I cried at the beginning of Generations last time I saw it.

Also the beginning of Tarzan, when the baby gorilla gets eaten by the leopard.

And I cry during only the preview of Lilo and Stitch. Tia Carrera's voice should be a controlled substance.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
Mack,

Did you ever see this? It's a small bit from a piece by Starhawk, in Dreaming the Dark. (Note - this is not my usual type of reading. A professor in graduate school exposed me to this.)

As I recall, she prefaces this with talking about the longing that everyone carries within them:

quote:
Community

by Starhawk, 'Dreaming in the Dark'

Somewhere, there are people
to whom we can speak with passion
without having the words catch in our throats.
Somewhere a circle of hands will open to receive us,
eyes will light up as we enter, voices will celebrate with us
whenever we come into our own power.
Community means strength that joins our strength
to do the work that needs to be done.
Arms to hold us when we falter.
A circle of healing. A circle of friends.
Someplace where we can be free.

That particular scene in Lilo and Stitch caused a little "catch in the throat" and I remembered this.
Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I cry any sad movies, some tv commercials too.
Yes! The first time I saw that CVS photo thinggy commercial...The one where the little boy shows his grandmother that picture and says, "Gramma, can you still do this?"...

Old people make me cry.

Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
These are the movies I have cried watching, some of these are very old though, so I may have been only seven or eight.

The Lion King- from where mufasa dies onwards
Titanic- um. Like all the second half. ( I should have never seen that in the cinema...)
Gone With the Wind
Goodbye Mr. Chips
The Two Towers

And a lot of movies with suppressed tears. (I forget specifically which ones) When watching with other people, I tend to disconnect myself from the movie, so I suppress tears...

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryan Hart
Member # 5513

- posted      Profile for Ryan Hart           Edit/Delete Post 
There is only one movie I have ever cried in. And I bawled and screamed like a baby. The movie The Little Princess made me cry. I don't know why all I rember was crying my eyes out and yelling at the characters on screen.
Posts: 650 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Poseidon
Member # 5862

- posted      Profile for Poseidon   Email Poseidon         Edit/Delete Post 
Movies:
-the M*A*S*H episode "sometimes you see the bullet" (or is it hear?)
-Now & Then, the scene with Sam and Teeny in the treehouse when Teeny gives her the bracelet
-Little Women (the good version) when Beth dies
-The Lion King, when Mufasa dies, of course

Books:
-Red Prophet, pretty much through-out
-The Firebrand, during the fall of Troy (i was so ashamed i cried over that book since i hate it and it was written really badly)
-Ender's Shadow, happy tears at the end
-Firesong, at the end
-Walk Two Moons, at the end
and others

Posts: 43 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a sucker for a romantic comedy - I even cried in While you were Sleeping [Embarrassed]

But the movies that have made me bawl so much my eyes are sore for the next 24 hours...

Braveheart
Life is Beautiful
(I know they've both been mentioned a lot, but I figure they deserve another mention!)

And one film about the Spanish Revolution - I can't remember the name of it for the life of me but it was very good and very very sad.

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
But Kirk, we all saw you cry IN a movie. Though that was pretty tough of you to not give your secret pain to the laughing Vulcan.
*mutters*
Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
I still think I'm the lamest for almost crying at the end of Pi. [Embarrassed]

And anyone who doesn't at least get misty eyed at the end of Requim for a Dream clealry lacks a soul. [Wink]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
Requim for a dream was a pathetic movie.

But, while your trying to curse me for not having a soul, it makes me cry that people are bored enough to do these, and I am bored enough to go to them at least once a day.

http://www.orlandobloom.co.nz/elftest.html
http://www.mcsweeneys.net/2003/04/22fellowship.html
http://users3.ev1.net/~eekfrenzy/captionspage/badfotrcaptionsx.html
http://www.theorlandobloomfiles.com/amusement/onlinepaperdoll/paperdoll.html

-Rhaegar The Fool

Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fiazko
Member # 5812

- posted      Profile for fiazko   Email fiazko         Edit/Delete Post 
ok, unless i skimmed a little too quickly, it seems like i'm the only one who cries at triumph/overcoming odds:

rudy
mighty ducks 2
glory
amistad
a league of their own
remember the titans

I cry during the olympics, especially after watching a feature on a specific athlete who's had an especially rough time and who goes on the win the gold.

i have to limit my intake of oprah because, with the exception of the one with nick lachey and jessica simpson, she makes me cry.

when i was a kid charlotte's web got me every time. i haven't watched it in close to twenty years for that reason. the green mile and pay it forward get me, too, but i still watch them every chance i get.

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abrynne
Member # 5826

- posted      Profile for Abrynne   Email Abrynne         Edit/Delete Post 
Fellowship of the Ring
Two Towers
soon to be Return of the king
Forrest Gump
Cast Away
Any other serious Tom Hanks movie (including The 'Burbs heh)
Braveheart
The Patriot
The last Star Trek The Next Generation episode.
When Qui-Gon died!!!!!
****spoilers****

When Data died!
When Wolverine CRIED about Jean dying!

Yes, I'm a dork and proud to be one. [Wave]

Posts: 51 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lalo
Member # 3772

- posted      Profile for Lalo   Email Lalo         Edit/Delete Post 
I never tear up at movies, but god help me if that last scene in Braveheart -- not Wallace's torture scene, though that definitely set me up for the bawl -- the scene where the Scottish patriots charge the English, goddamn if I didn't cry like a baby all through the credits. Thank god the first time I saw it wasn't with a date.
Posts: 3293 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

- posted      Profile for Mrs.M   Email Mrs.M         Edit/Delete Post 
I never cry in public, but I have been known to get a bit misty.

• A River Runs Through It
  • A Walk in the Clouds
  • Boys on the Side
  • Frida (When Diego is sitting outside of her hospital room, holding her painting and weeping – Alfred Molina is brilliant)
  • Gods and Monsters
  • Life As A House
  • Life is Beautiful
  • Ordinary People
  • Princess Bride
  • Shadowlands
  • Steel Magnolias
  • The Dollmaker
  • The Thin Red Line (“Where’s your spark now?”)
  • What’s Eating Gilbert Grape
  • Wit

Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jexx
Member # 3450

- posted      Profile for jexx   Email jexx         Edit/Delete Post 
I cry all of the time at movies. Overcoming the odds, somebody dying, reconciliations. It's horrible and wonderful.

I cried during "Rugrats Gone Wild". *blush* Well, the children were lost! And the parents were worried! And then they found the children and they were all relieved! And the grownups who were mad at Tommy's dad apologized to him~!

*sniff*

I watched it with my five year old in the theater, and he very sweetly took my hand and said, "Don't cry, mommy, it's just a movie."

Posts: 1545 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jill
Member # 3376

- posted      Profile for Jill   Email Jill         Edit/Delete Post 
West Side Story always gets me. Even more so than Zefferelli's R & J. Other than that, I don't really cry at movies.
Oh, and Apollo 13. I love that movie.

Posts: 274 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carrie
Member # 394

- posted      Profile for Carrie   Email Carrie         Edit/Delete Post 
The first time I saw The Pianist I cried. Correction: bawled. It was so bad, in fact, that I was clutching the armrests to keep myself from sobbing out loud. I hadn't cried like that in years. Oh, and it was my birthday.

Crying at movies depends a lot on my mood at the time. So sometimes I'll cry at the end of Gladiator, sometimes at the end of Amadeus, sometimes at Jedi, Saving Ryan's Privates, and so on and so forth.

Posts: 3932 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
:Locke
Member # 2255

- posted      Profile for :Locke   Email :Locke         Edit/Delete Post 
I hardly ever see movies, and when I do, I never cry.

But watching Edward Scissorhands...I just couldn't keep it in. The flashbacks, especially. I can't really explain why, but I think it had to do with the soundtrack. Whenever I listen to the theme I just get all depressed, and doubly so for watching the movie.

Posts: 1744 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
oooh, remembered one other..

Gallipoli

I don't know if it's as well known in the US as it is over here though...

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

- posted      Profile for Maethoriell   Email Maethoriell         Edit/Delete Post 
Pearl Harbor got me pretty good, Lilo and Stitch, A Walk to Remember, Four Feathers.

I am predicting RotK will definitely have me crying too.

Posts: 4628 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prolixshore
Member # 4496

- posted      Profile for prolixshore           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I've never seen flashdance. I have to rent that and the movie Time Bandits. Not that I expect Time Bandits to make anyone cry.
You're going to rent Time Bandits? Why oh why would you do such a thing? You'll only encourage them.

--ApostleRadio

Posts: 1612 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beatnix19
Member # 5836

- posted      Profile for beatnix19   Email beatnix19         Edit/Delete Post 
When I was a kid I cried while watching Snoopy Come Home. I really felt bad for Charlie Brown. Unfortunately I have never lived this down, and the worst part is this is the only movie I can remember tearing up over. I'm such a weenie!
Posts: 1294 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UofUlawguy
Member # 5492

- posted      Profile for UofUlawguy   Email UofUlawguy         Edit/Delete Post 
I never cry at movies, either, but I do tear up sometimes. They just dry up before they roll down my face. The one movie experience that stands out that way is Dead Poet's Society, which I saw in the theater with my younger brother. We were both tough-guy teenagers, but that last "Captain, My Captain" scene got both of us. Afterward, we stood around outside the theater with moist eyes giving each other sheepish looks.

I saw My Life (Michael Keaton and Nicole Kidman) with two other guys from the dorms in college. They were both bawling when we came out, and I just didn't get it.

Another one that gets the eyes glistening is The Mission (Jeremy Irons, Robert DeNiro).

UofUlawguy

Posts: 1652 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
I think I might be a lost case. *sniffle* The only movies mentioned on this thread that I didn't cry at are ones I haven't seen. O_o

No one mentioned Phenomenon, which gets me every time.

But most-tissues-required-for-shortest-film has got to be the Wonderworks adaptation of Bradbury's "All Summer In One Day." 30 minutes. Many many MANY tissues. And every time I watch it, I cry harder.

Oh, and I cry at commercials too -- so glad it's not just me. [Blushing]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jexx
Member # 3450

- posted      Profile for jexx   Email jexx         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, oh, oh, oh! Can we do television, too? Because the musical episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer KILLS me. When Spike sings "Let me Rest in Peace". *sniffle* Even when I listen to the soundtrack, it chokes me up a little.

Yes, I am a chickie.

Also: I refuse to watch We Were Soldiers, Saving Private Ryan, or any of those military movies, because I accidentally watched part of Hamburger Hill once (Chuck was watching it in the living room and I was half-listening) and it turned me into a blubbering mess. It doesn't help that Chuck is in the Army.

Posts: 1545 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.