FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I Like That Bob t. Lawyer (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I Like That Bob t. Lawyer
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
I would date Bob t. Lawyer in a second if I was single. He looks like a cuddler, that one. I like that. I like to be held. I like to be pampered.
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, I've always been strangely attracted to BtL also, but for some strange reason, when I learned that he was neither Bob, nor a lawyer, for some reason, in my own head, I thought he was a girl and it somehow killed my flirtatious nature. Now, I just can't get it through my head the he's a he!

Where's his picture?

Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
I would just like to remind everyone that there's more than enough of me to go around.
Although Ralphie gets first pick [Wink]

Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Godric
Member # 4587

- posted      Profile for Godric   Email Godric         Edit/Delete Post 
::pokes head in thread, sniffs::

I don't like the smell of this one...

::exits::

Posts: 1295 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

I wish I knew, Kayla.

I've had a huge crush on Bob t. Lawyer since the day he signed on, but nary a photo can be found.

Though I've never seen a pic, I'm still pretty sure he's a cuddler.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
Psst. Ralphie.
AIM
BobTLawyer
and you
now
gogogo

Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, now that they're gone , maybe we should hijack this thread.

And now for something completely different....

[ July 22, 2003, 10:47 PM: Message edited by: eslaine ]

Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

I'm not gone, you little goober.

I'm just trying to get the goods from BtL.

There will be no hijacking of my thread, newbie! [Mad]

eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Oops.
Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
i confess, i've always had a soft spot for Bob t. Lawyer myself. he's a good sort of chap. I like good sorts of chaps.

is the ralphie in parachat? or is the ralphie being elusive? illusive? ...evasive? [Razz]

Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
The one you should really be subjecting yourself to, eslaine, is Ralphie. Now bow. She won't eat you, but she can do far worse...

[ July 22, 2003, 11:20 PM: Message edited by: Ryuko ]

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

I think Ralphie's picture is going to become a Hatrack staple. Kind of like Slash eating newbies and Pop's onanism-watch.

edit: i also like "Pop's Eye-On-Onanism"

[ July 22, 2003, 11:22 PM: Message edited by: Leonide ]

Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feyd Baron
Member # 1407

- posted      Profile for Feyd Baron   Email Feyd Baron         Edit/Delete Post 
Why does he get a praise and awe thread, and I get the accusation of the century thread from you. I feel cheated (and I don't care if that thread WAS a prize).

Feyd

Posts: 1000 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Would Pop's onanism watch have only one hand?
Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

*spits raspberry iced tea all over monitor*
porcelain girl
Member # 1080

- posted      Profile for porcelain girl   Email porcelain girl         Edit/Delete Post 
moose! o_O

ralphie. i miss your firm-handed strikes to the derriere.
*le sigh*
it was a good kind of hurt.

Posts: 3936 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ethics Gradient
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Ethics Gradient   Email Ethics Gradient         Edit/Delete Post 
Bloody Canadians.

Bob, we will sing proudly over your bloodied remains when Ralphie is done with you.

Posts: 2945 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ethics Gradient
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Ethics Gradient   Email Ethics Gradient         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, and...

Hi Pg [Smile]

Posts: 2945 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
BtL, you never get to poke fun at me. Ever. Again.

You hear?

Yeah, that's right, and don't think I'll go any easier on you this weekend just because Ralphie likes you. Your ass is grass, my friend.

Speaking of which, YGM.

Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

I got the goods on BtL.

He's a freaking hottie.

And he thinks I'm groovy.

I win.

(Sara - You live so close now - only an ass-smack away!)

twinky
Member # 693

o_0

I grew up with the man, and we live together whilst at school. I have never heard him mention this hypothetical grooviness of which you speak.

[Wink]

(Don't worry, I'm sure he loves you, I'll ask him for confirmation in person this weekend. [Smile] )

Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

We have plans to run off to Mexico together as soon as his hair grows back.

I won't take him without it.

twinky
Member # 693

Ah, so it's the soft curls you're after, is it? Now I understand [Big Grin]
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
* Cries a manly cry *

I have been thwarted by that upstart BtL!

Long have I praised the one known as Ralphie, declared her greatest of the greats!

I was joyful when even I got a backhanded compliment, though my arse turned maroon!

Maroon, marooned! That my soul is on some banal tropical island full of 3rd rate reggae and cruddy rum concoctions with silly pastel umbrellas, cast as it was by the cruelty of Ralphie's whims!!

Alas and alack!

-Bok

[ July 23, 2003, 12:40 AM: Message edited by: Bokonon ]

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

There there, Bok.

I'll refrain from commenting further. I don't want to crush any more hearts tonight.

*rubs miracleGro on head*

twinky
Member # 693

I think it's kind of sad that when I hear "Miracle Gro" the first thing that pops into my mind is "Quirion Dryad."
Ophelia
Member # 653

- posted      Profile for Ophelia   Email Ophelia         Edit/Delete Post 
I was always a big BtL fan. Then I found out he hangs around with that hooligan twinky . . .

and that made him even cooler. [Smile]

Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

The glorious Feyd and enchanting Bok's posts made me think of this.

"Can we have some sweet, sweet Ralphie candy?"

"You are having some sweet, sweet Ralphie candy. We're a team!"

::pause:: "Yay!"

[ July 23, 2003, 07:16 AM: Message edited by: Ralphie ]

zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
Ralphie, don't you even think about running out on me and our unborn child with Mr. Chia-Head.
Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
This is a BtL praise thread, but does anyone else notice 4/5ths of the posts are Ralphie-centric?

All we have learned about BtL is that he is a bald cuddler. Among the many things we've learned about Ralphie is she likes Hair Cuddlers. (Hey, little girl, I've got a hairy cuddler for you.)

That's just not polite to BtL.

BtL is always getting compared to toB (The Other Bob) which is also not polite.

The fact that he has withstood these impolite situations without qualm or complaint alone proves he is worthy of praise, of this praise thread, and of a free bottle of Rogaine.

It also proves he truly is not a lawyer, or he'd be suing our backsides.

Three Cheers to BtL, a man of pride, dignity, and a shocking sense of humor. He may not be as sexy as Bob the Builder, but hey, who is?

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

Ooooo, I'm a hooligan. Cool stuff [Smile]
Leonide
Member # 4157

I've always loved BtL. so crunchy and juicy and it's just the best sandwich out there on the market today...oh, what's that?

nevermind.

zgator
Member # 3833

Does that sandwich use those little plum tomatoes?
Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
*sternly*
Kira, don't you have some soul-searching to do??

*laughs*
You never told me if you liked my little passion play rehearsal.

[ July 23, 2003, 11:21 AM: Message edited by: Morbo ]

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

That was a wonderful passion-play. The sad thing is, i've already played it out -- i directed my old high school's fall play last year. So it didn't scare me as much as i think you were hoping it would [Razz]

and i'll search my soul when i feel like it. Today seems more like a singing and eating turkey-and-cheese on wheat bread sort of day. [Big Grin]

Morbo
Member # 5309

Yes, but you weren't 40 when you directed the high school play...
Yeah, soul-searching is tiring.
One theory of decision making is get all the facts and then distract yourself.
Your unconscious mind then figures out what you need to do.
Works for some, not the rest.
My unconscious only demands TV, video games and Oreos, so it's no help. [Wink]

[ July 23, 2003, 11:21 AM: Message edited by: Morbo ]

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

hey, cool post count. [Smile]
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
::glares down nose at Morbo::

No it isn't.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

well, it's not anymore!

on a completely un-related note, i ended up having peanut butter and jelly instead of turkey and cheese. c'est la vie.

saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
I like peanut butter and jelly. In fact, I think that if I were on Big Brother and I lost the food competition, I totally wouldn't care. I don't mind eating the same thing for a week at a time. In fact, back in my bachelor days I used to stretch my food budget by making like 5 days of pasta or beans or something at the beginning of the week and then just powering through it. Saves a lot of money that way.
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

Hmmm... this conversation seems to have drifted away from me and my coolness.
Although, I suppose that's to be expected now that Ralphie has stopped posting.

Umm... I like peanut butter too! Am I cool again? Guys? Guys?

twinky
Member # 693

I thought you only liked vegan peanut butter. Hmmm? HMMMMM?

[Wink] [Big Grin]

BTW, I made a rather adulatory post about you in Slash's RPG thread. Hope you don't mind.

Morbo
Member # 5309

Not after they read this quote:
quote:
Well, as alcohol has never crossed my lips I don't think I have that much to add to this thread.
Bob the Lawyer

Peanut butter is just not enough to ride with the cool clique. [Cool]

[ July 23, 2003, 01:03 PM: Message edited by: Morbo ]

Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

Heh, you're just saying that because you're intimidated by the fact that I don't need alcohol to have a good time [Wink]

Wait, you mean some peanut butter isn't vegan!?
*runs home to check peanut butter jar*

And twink, I read that as "adultery" post. I was trying to figure out how a post could commit adultery...

twinky
Member # 693

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
zgator
Member # 3833

Don't you need a post to commit adult...nevermind.
Leonide
Member # 4157

oh, Zan! [Roll Eyes]

[Big Grin]

Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

quote:
oh, Zan!
*snicker*
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Just a quick insertion here:

I'm a big fan of BTL, especially because of the "B" part.

Okay, you can all go back to your sexual innuendo and off-topic thread derailing posts.

[Big Grin]

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

<----- refrains from making the obvious quip about Bob's "quick insertion" [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.