FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I Like That Bob t. Lawyer (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I Like That Bob t. Lawyer
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
BWAHAHAHAHHAHAAH MWA HAHAHA!

<insert devil horns smiley here>

Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jaiden
Member # 2099

- posted      Profile for Jaiden   Email Jaiden         Edit/Delete Post 
*thinks Bob the Lawyer is great*

We should have a get togeather with Twinky, Pod and whomever else is in the area [Smile]

----
It appears I should have read the thread a bit- I came a bit late into this discussion *laughs*

The get togeather will have nothing to do with posts, etc. [Razz]

[ July 24, 2003, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: Jaiden ]

Posts: 944 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

I would be up for such a get-together. Where would we have it? I'm currently in Toronto so it isn't all that difficult for me to get to other places courtesy of Union Station and the Greyhound terminal. [Smile]
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
Doing it in Toronto probably makes the most sense. There's plenty of things to do and, moreover, twinky actually has a decent amount of space at his current place.
We could do it in Waterloo, since it's between London and Toronto. But I don't feel like cleaning my place. Uhhh... I mean my house is small (well, that too).
And London just sucks. [Wink]

Anyone else in the area?

Edit: I'd even come dressed as Bob The Builder [Razz]

[ July 24, 2003, 10:59 AM: Message edited by: Bob the Lawyer ]

Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ophelia
Member # 653

- posted      Profile for Ophelia   Email Ophelia         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't suppose there's any chance of this happening before, oh, August 15 or so (but not on the 9th. The 9th is bad.)? Because I could actually make it to London, I think, if things worked out right. But I only have about a two-week time-frame during which I'll be in Michigan . . .
Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

The sooner the better as far as I'm concerned. I happen to know that both BtL and myself are free this Saturday. [Wink]

August 16th is bad. Very bad. Radiohead concert.

[Big Grin]

Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
You know *one* of us should really start a thread about this.
We could do it over the long weekend?

Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

Why bother with a new thread? This one seems perfectly serviceable... though I guess it isn't named right. This way only people who like you will come, and we can't have that, now, can we? [Wink]
Ophelia
Member # 653

This Satuday doesn't work at all, what with me still being in Germany.

But next Saturday has possibilities . . .

Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

[Razz]

Next Saturday is fine with me. In fact I may well have a house to myself if you don't mind a crazy little dog. [Smile]

Ophelia
Member # 653

Crazy little dogs are cool. But London, or even Waterloo, would be slightly easier for me to pull off than Toronto.

I need to make sure my mother didn't tell people I'd do anything that day, either . . .

twinky
Member # 693

London and Waterloo are both fine by me. Oh, and consider a new thread started.
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
Dan, you big goober. Get back on AIM or I'll tell you what.

[Mad]

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toni
Member # 5620

- posted      Profile for Toni   Email Toni         Edit/Delete Post 
[Frown]

I think maybe Bob t. Lawyer has found better uses for his time than to chat up the ol' Ralphster.

I hope things are good for you right now, sweetie Cyber Dan. Especially since you said something about getting a new position as a TA or a new job, or something. I don't know - I wasn't really listening. But I think I caught that things were going well, and I want you to know I'm hoping they continue to. And stuff.

[Smile]

Posts: 72 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

Things *are* going very well. I was just on AIM a second ago. But you were away, so I've no choice but to go to bed.
[Frown]

Toni
Member # 5620

- posted      Profile for Toni   Email Toni         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm here now. [Frown]
Posts: 72 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

<--- is awake

...X on AIM.

[ August 19, 2021, 04:16 PM: Message edited by: twinky ]

Ralphie
Member # 1565

CyberDan - Lemme know when you're aboot. Drop me an e-mail.

Soon. [Smile]

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Can I be a pump? Maybe open-toed?
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Man, this thread was funny. Thanks for bringing it up out of the abyss for those of us who weren't here the first time around. [Smile]
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

He's alive, just massively busy. Last bit of final year and all that. I got an email from him today, though, so you may get one soonish yourself. [Smile]
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Thanks, Raja. If I don't hear from him, let him know I've been thinking 'bout him, woudja?
twinky
Member # 693

Absolutely. [Smile]
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
[derail]

hey twinky, I PM'd you at my site.

[/derail]

Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

I can't go there from work, I suspect the filters may tag it and it's only my first week. [Razz]

(Edit: And my computer is presently awaiting a replacement motherboard.)

Email me at the profile address. I can check that here.

[ March 18, 2005, 12:23 PM: Message edited by: twinky ]

TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
Right away, dude.
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.