FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I'm GAY! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I'm GAY!
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
Now that is something to celebrate.
Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
I keep waiting for the obvious response of "I'm GAY because I have sex with people of the same gender! Whee!!!!"

I'd do it myself, were it true.

Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
Might be worth doing just to say that. Let's see, who's around...
Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I wrote this almost three years ago. I have no idea what it is in reference to. I can't imagine what book I'm talking about. I don't even know what friend I'm talking about. I'm horrified I actually wrote out "Whee!!!" What was I thinking? And why is this memory absolutely, completely gone?
There are probably a few posts of yours floating around that you don't remember writing, but I don't think this one is from me. [Big Grin]
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mama Squirrel
Member # 4155

- posted      Profile for Mama Squirrel   Email Mama Squirrel         Edit/Delete Post 
Squoose is letting me work today (so why am I on Hatrack you ask). Anyway, usually his first two naps of the day are 30 minutes each. Today his first nap was 1 1/2 hours. His second nap was 1 5/6 hours. He is currently 35 minutes into his third nap (although it looks like it might be ending soon). Each of these naps has been in the crib. Yay to not having to wear the sling so far today. This makes me happy.
Posts: 399 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile]

And Olivet - that was the reaction I had in mind when I bumped the thread. *tents fingers and chuckles*

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Olivet   Email Olivet         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, you wee evil beastie! [Wink]
Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

YAY! I have inertia working in my favor for once! I'm on a roll. [Smile]
Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

Um, I haven't finished that one yet, but I'm polishing my NaNo novel. If anyone is interested in the first chapter, email me. Concrit is appreciated.
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Frisco:
quote:
I wrote this almost three years ago. I have no idea what it is in reference to. I can't imagine what book I'm talking about. I don't even know what friend I'm talking about. I'm horrified I actually wrote out "Whee!!!" What was I thinking? And why is this memory absolutely, completely gone?
There are probably a few posts of yours floating around that you don't remember writing, but I don't think this one is from me. [Big Grin]
On the up side, I now remember what book it was. I had left my scriptures at my friend's new husband's family's house when I went to Austin for their reception, and she got them back to me. They were my mission scriptures, so I really was thrilled to get them back.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Itsame
Member # 9712

- posted      Profile for Itsame           Edit/Delete Post 
Phew, When I read the title of the thread I was afraid that I was going to burn in hell for all eternity if I opened it, but I couldn't resist. Sorry if a joking voice is hard to make in forums.

Anyway, Ozymandias, great name, great poem.

Posts: 2705 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MightyCow
Member # 9253

- posted      Profile for MightyCow           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I think we're all frequently tempted to be gay. [Wink]
Posts: 3950 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

Yeah. So I'm not gay gay. I'm happy gay.

Or, more correctly, I'm using cheap gimmicks to beg for critical readers. I'm actually not very happy about THAT. *wry smile*

Orincoro
Member # 8854

- posted      Profile for Orincoro   Email Orincoro         Edit/Delete Post 
My good (girl) friend's newish girlfriend came to visit and I liked her alot. YAY! Cause if you don't like your friends' lesbian lovers, you have problems.
Posts: 9912 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm QUEER! Because I am posessed of peculiar mannerisms that roust the local constabulary!
Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orincoro
Member # 8854

- posted      Profile for Orincoro   Email Orincoro         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a Fruit
Posts: 9912 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSeeingHand
Member # 8349

- posted      Profile for TheSeeingHand   Email TheSeeingHand         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm ugly! Ful person!
Posts: 161 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.