FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Guys with Tentacles and Other Attractive Fellows (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Guys with Tentacles and Other Attractive Fellows
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
My worlds are colliding as well. I was watching Spongebob with my son this morning. Squidward was sick of living next to Spongebob, and saw an ad on TV that said:

Tentacle Acres: Happiness is Just a Tentacle Away.

I could not explain to my son why I was laughing so hard. It just wouldn't have been right.

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

- posted      Profile for Jenny Gardener   Email Jenny Gardener         Edit/Delete Post 
Gee, and I always had a problem with the name "Squarepants".
Posts: 3141 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
It takes quite a bit to disturb me [Smile]
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

To coin a phrase some of you may remember from Seinfeld, and changing it to work for tentacles:

"Oh, by the way: they're real, and they're TENTACULAR."

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

[ROFL]
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Thanks, Twink.
Olivet
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Olivet   Email Olivet         Edit/Delete Post 
Ron bought the second season of Futurama on DVD. We watched the one where they sneaked into the Watergate hotel to steal Bender's body back from Richard Nixon's head.

Er, anyway...

The bed had a sign next to it that said, "Magic Tentacles: Thought Activated."

As soon as Fry saw the sign, the little 'thought activated' light came on, and the Tentacles came out and flung him around, a la that scene in Men in Black.

And I thought of this thread, and how it doesn't seem to want to die. [Angst]

Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

I love Futurama.
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Is Futurama still on?

I love Spongebob.

Olivet
Member # 1104

Futurama has been cancelled. [Frown]

But, if you like scifi, then you might appreciate the wonderful scifi parody/comedy that was Futurama. [Smile]

Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
"There were other women, but I never got past one."
"You mean first base."
"No, no, I mean one. You see, we have six a .. we have six, you see, and each one is a different level of intimacy and pleasure. So, you know, first you have one, and that's naa-naa. Then there's two .. and by the time you get to five it's ..."
"All I can say is that enthusiasm, sincerity, genuine compassion, and humor can carry you through any .. lack of .. prior experience with .. high numerical value."
"Wow, I'm gonna remember that. Thank you, thank you."
Vir and Ivanova, Sic Transit Vir, Babylon 5

This 'tentacle' thread reminded me of this...

Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

So, are you saying there is a hierarchy of tentacular pleasure?

edit for correct spelling of the pretend word "tentacular."

[ August 18, 2003, 02:40 PM: Message edited by: Elizabeth ]

Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Olivet, this thread was almost sent to to Page Two. Not gonna happen, sorry. I plan to make tentacle jokes for years.

bwa ha ha ha ha

Olivet
Member # 1104

oy.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.