FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Empty Threats

Author Topic: Empty Threats
Sho'nuff
Member # 3214

- posted      Profile for Sho'nuff   Email Sho'nuff         Edit/Delete Post 
You all gonna die Suckas!
Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd hate to think I'll die a sucka. I'd much rather die a playa.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
One day you'll come crawling back to me baby.

Leaving me was the biggest mistake of your life. (this is the second most common lie in history, right after, "The check is in the mail")

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sho'nuff
Member # 3214

I'll turn this car right around mister!
Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darth Ender
Member # 7694

- posted      Profile for Darth Ender           Edit/Delete Post 
Turn to the Dark Side!
Posts: 134 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

- posted      Profile for Jeesh           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Darth Ender:
Turn to the Dark Side!

It's 'Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!'
Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't make me come in there!
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joldo
Member # 6991

- posted      Profile for Joldo   Email Joldo         Edit/Delete Post 
. . .

What kind of cookies?

Posts: 1735 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SenojRetep
Member # 8614

- posted      Profile for SenojRetep   Email SenojRetep         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm going to count to three, and then you're in big trouble.

1..2....2 1/2...

Posts: 2926 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
If you don't sit down right this instant, I'll make it so you can't sit down!
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHumanTarget
Member # 7129

- posted      Profile for TheHumanTarget           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

I actually use this one, and it's no empty threat.

My empty threat is:

If you don't behave I'm going to sell you to the gypsies...

Posts: 1480 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

Good cookies.
Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

You're cruisin' for a bruisin', missy.
Joldo
Member # 6991

*dons black coat*

Mmm, cookies . . .

Posts: 1735 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dantesparadigm
Member # 8756

- posted      Profile for dantesparadigm           Edit/Delete Post 
We're going to impose UN sanctions if you don't put that nuke down right this second.
Posts: 959 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joldo
Member # 6991

Ouch.

Um . . . let me see . . .

If you don't stop bugging me with questions, I'll break your arms and tie your throat shut with them.

I'm a great babysitter, really.

Jeesh
Member # 9163

If you say that again, I will hunt you down and slit your throat while you sleep.

Said to a friend. He laughed.

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

See you in Parachat. [Evil]

Jeesh knows why that's a threat. [Wink]

Sho'nuff
Member # 3214

I didn't tell you fools you could revive this thread!

Now shut yo mouths and go home.

OR ELSE.

Jeesh
Member # 9163

[Angst] [Eek!] [Angst]

NOOOO!!

*Runs into bathroom*

Uh-oh...

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

[ROFL]
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sho'nuff:
I didn't tell you fools you could revive this thread!

Now shut yo mouths and go home.

OR ELSE.

Why don't you sit down and shut up!
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

*Gets up*

WHAT IS WITH IT WITH THE HEAD?

SenojRetep
Member # 8614

- posted      Profile for SenojRetep   Email SenojRetep         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TheHumanTarget:
quote:

I actually use this one, and it's no empty threat.
I use it too; I guess the empty part is "big trouble." I might punish if I ever do get to three, but it certainly wouldn't be "big trouble."

Eat your vegetables or you can't have dessert.

While on my mission I saw this one used and abused so many times during dinner appointments I vowed I'd never use it myself. So my wife does. And it (almost) never works. And the kids (almost) always get dessert anyway.

Posts: 2926 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sho'nuff
Member # 3214

quote:
Why don't you sit down and shut up!
Why don't anyone who wants me to sit down and shut up, come down here and make me!

Why don't any 50 of you that want me to sit down and shut up come down here just for the fun of it!

Sho'nuff's Posse
Member # 3649

- posted      Profile for Sho'nuff's Posse           Edit/Delete Post 
You tell em Sho!
Posts: 25 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce Leroy
Member # 9521

- posted      Profile for Bruce Leroy           Edit/Delete Post 
The truth will be revealed only to those with eyes unclouded by ambition.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sho'nuff
Member # 3214

Who said that? WHO SAID THAT?
Sho'nuff's Posse
Member # 3649

- posted      Profile for Sho'nuff's Posse           Edit/Delete Post 
I got him Sho! I got him Sho!
Posts: 25 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce Leroy
Member # 9521

- posted      Profile for Bruce Leroy           Edit/Delete Post 
Those who are bound by desire, can see only that which can be held in their hands.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sho'nuff
Member # 3214

You see, it is mumbo jumbo like that...
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post 
The Fool who does evil to a man who is good, to a man who is pure and free from sin, the evil returns to him like the dust thrown against the wind.
Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
"Just wait till your daddy gets home" Mary

"My Poppa's bigger than your Poppa" JC

"My brother can whoop your brother." Thor's brother, to JC's brother.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

/ad infinitum

--j_k

Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artemisia Tridentata
Member # 8746

- posted      Profile for Artemisia Tridentata   Email Artemisia Tridentata         Edit/Delete Post 
You just better remember, I beat other peoples kids.
Posts: 1167 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
*sniff*

Your post hurt me greatly. I am leaving Hatrack permanently!

[Cry]

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andrew W
Member # 4172

- posted      Profile for Andrew W   Email Andrew W         Edit/Delete Post 
If you don't stop crying I'll give you something to cry about - often used when I was a kid.

Are you trying to make me stab you in the face? - best used when someone says something amusingly provocative.

I will kill you, then your family, then all your relatives, and then everyone who has ever met you, if you don't shut up. - Nothing says 'this is a joke, so take it like one' like excessive hyperbole.

AW

Posts: 83 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phanto
Member # 5897

- posted      Profile for Phanto           Edit/Delete Post 
An empty threat is a horrible way to lose a ko fight.
Posts: 3060 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post 
three-toothed huntress: if you don't stop pummeling little ones, I'm going to have to call in my beaver friends and dam this river!
Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.