FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Went and saw the movie, Jason wins

Author Topic: Went and saw the movie, Jason wins
Duragon C. Mikado
Member # 2815

- posted      Profile for Duragon C. Mikado   Email Duragon C. Mikado         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, he DID manage to retrieve the Golden Fleece.

[Wink] [Laugh]

[ROFL] [Evil Laugh] [Monkeys] [Taunt]

Posts: 622 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
I knew it was a joke. No one is going to see that movie.
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duragon C. Mikado
Member # 2815

- posted      Profile for Duragon C. Mikado   Email Duragon C. Mikado         Edit/Delete Post 
Not even for laughs?
Posts: 622 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
I might see it. The comedy value of Nightmare on Elm Street movies is phenomenal. Of course, I'd have to convince Juliette first, so I probably won't end up seeing it.

Must admit you fooled me, Duragon.

Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
Saxon, you certainly are a newlywed. [Wink]

It is possible to go see movies on your own or with the guys that your wife doesn't want to see.

Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

I just did that for the first time, Zan. It felt really weird, but it worked well enough.

(went to see The Matrix: Reloaded at the Imax)

Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KarlEd
Member # 571

- posted      Profile for KarlEd   Email KarlEd         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll be seeing this one. The guy I am currently seeing has been looking forward to it ( [Dont Know] ) for some time. I just consider it part of the price of dating. [Big Grin]
Posts: 6394 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sho'nuff
Member # 3214

- posted      Profile for Sho'nuff   Email Sho'nuff         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
The comedy value of Nightmare on Elm Street movies is phenomenal
completely agree! what a great series...

[ August 14, 2003, 02:44 PM: Message edited by: Sho'nuff ]

Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh KarlEd, you poor thing. Maybe you can find something better to do in the theater than watch the movie. [Wink]

August is the time of year when the studios release all the crap that wouldn't make any money at any other time...

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slacker
Member # 2559

- posted      Profile for slacker   Email slacker         Edit/Delete Post 
I want to go see it, but I'm pretty sure that I'd be leaving lusti at home if I do (she's not into bad horror flicks).

Next on my crossover list, I'd like to see alien vs. predator.

Posts: 851 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foust
Member # 3043

- posted      Profile for Foust   Email Foust         Edit/Delete Post 
This movie is going to rock. It's the greatest concept since a Star Wars prequel!
Posts: 1515 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

A Star Wars prequel IS a good idea. It's the execution (or 'execution') of it which is BAAAAAAD.
The Silverblue Sun
Member # 1630

- posted      Profile for The Silverblue Sun   Email The Silverblue Sun         Edit/Delete Post 
Norman Bates Vs. Jason

or

George W. Bush's presidential rule Vs. Freddy Krueger

Posts: 2752 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duragon C. Mikado
Member # 2815

I just hope that since they went to the elaborate trpuble of a movie that one of them definitively wins, and they better not have them both die at the hands of bumbling teens.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.