FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I need to get in a fight (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I need to get in a fight
Slash the Berzerker
Member # 556

- posted      Profile for Slash the Berzerker   Email Slash the Berzerker         Edit/Delete Post 
Amka,

You are coming to Portland in September? Let me know before you come.

Posts: 5383 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
I need to get in a fight, too, Slash. [Wink] [Razz]

**Ela**

Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
So did I, Narnia, but if we laugh every time she utters something funny, her head--

*calculates distance to Portland*
*gulps*

--uh, well . . .

*runs*

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slash the Berzerker
Member # 556

- posted      Profile for Slash the Berzerker   Email Slash the Berzerker         Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, Narnia, I thought it was great too.

Frisco would be a great opponent. He looks fit enough for it not to be a slaughter, and I like him enough that I would shake his hand after I helped him back up.

Posts: 5383 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Anybody remember that guy on ebay who was auctioning off an ass-whupping?
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeffrey Getzin
Member # 1972

- posted      Profile for Jeffrey Getzin           Edit/Delete Post 
Slash,

I'm with you. Nothing like a good fight to work out stress.

Jeff

Posts: 1692 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladyday
Member # 1069

- posted      Profile for ladyday   Email ladyday         Edit/Delete Post 
*fondly remembers Jeff's fight vs. Bonduca's boyfriend [Wink] *

That was great.

And yeah, I get my fighting moods. I like my video game for that.

Posts: 1676 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeffrey Getzin
Member # 1972

- posted      Profile for Jeffrey Getzin           Edit/Delete Post 
If you recall, I lost that fight, but only because they ganged up on me.

Jeff

Posts: 1692 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zotto!
Member # 4689

- posted      Profile for Zotto!   Email Zotto!         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a wussy little geekboy, but yeah, I get to feeling like that every once in awhile. Actually, playing loud electric guitar takes out a lot of *my* aggression.

Unfortunately, I don't have access to an amp right now.

*Homer Simpson voice* Rage level rising...riiiiising...

Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
fondly remembers Jeff's fight vs. Bonduca's boyfriend *
[ROFL] That just sounded so funny. If I were a guy, I would pay money so that people would refer to me as "Bonduca's boyfriend."

*snort*

[Laugh] Sorry. Just struck me funny.

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
littlemissattitude
Member # 4514

- posted      Profile for littlemissattitude   Email littlemissattitude         Edit/Delete Post 
When I get in that sort of mood, I tend to pick arguments with people. I'll debate anything with anyone, and I will not let go of it. I don't yell and scream or anything, I just want to debate everything. My friends understand and just let me go on until I wind down from it. Everyone else just thinks I have an attitude from hell.

This tends to happen about once a month. Go figure. I mostly try to stay away from Hatrack when this happens. Fortunately, it never lasts very long.

Posts: 2454 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
When I'm in that sort of mood, I either practice my karate or play guitar. Mostly the latter.

However, Slash, should you wish to beat up a lowly white belt I'd be up for it. I need the conditioning.

Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
I get this way all the time. It's why I play racquetball, Slashy. [Big Grin]
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.