FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Age? Sex? (Page 0)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Age? Sex?
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

- posted      Profile for Maethoriell   Email Maethoriell         Edit/Delete Post 
I am a teen.

That'll have to suffice.

Posts: 4628 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

- posted      Profile for FlyingCow   Email FlyingCow         Edit/Delete Post 
Book, it might be a good idea to check the landmark posts... it'd give you a good idea not only of the a/s/l of the usual jatrequero suspects, but also a bit more history about them.

Of course, many of us have not achieved a post count that warrants such a landmark thread (even though we've been here for two years). The closest thing I have is this, but that doesn't reveal a whole lot... other than the fact that I'm evil.

[Evil]

I'm 25 and living in New Jersey. Currently sexless, but only because I haven't found a girl recently who can handle my unrivaled virility.

[ August 16, 2003, 07:56 PM: Message edited by: FlyingCow ]

Posts: 3960 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
13 year old boy who wields a baseball bat which I use to Smash! the evil aliens that were placed here by Guygas, in the future.

(21,F)

Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think Marek is that confusing as far as gender, but I have met both males and females with that name, so I'll go ahead and state that I am a guy. It is true that it gives no clue of age, but then again it isn't my real name. I took the name so no one could have the power over me that comes with knowing someone's true name.(Suneun at least you don't have to worry about that) Since I doubt anyone here has both the power and the malice to use such things against a person, especially me I will say who I am.

I am Mikola Mozhaiski, an ancient slovic wizard and god. I am immortal, and am as old as time itself as all gods are. But I have only been in the form and of Mikola since my people called out for a wizard and god to intercede for them among the forces of nature, and when they called for him by name, I knew that name was mine and I realized that I am Mikola Mozhaiski, and once I became Mikola, I realized that it is whom I have always have been. See old as time like I said.

When you are immortal you have time to read and write posts this long, sorry Teshi, but give me a while I might be able to think of a spell to make you make a preying mantis that dies and is reincarnated each day. While I'm using my powers I just remembered a spell for ressurecting a dragon, I've always wanted to use but never really had a reason, so I will bring ak back as long as she doesn't attack any my people. And ak I am sure everyone knows 14,000 is early adolescence for dragons.

Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suneun
Member # 3247

- posted      Profile for Suneun   Email Suneun         Edit/Delete Post 
Look, Icaros. It's nothing personal [Taunt]
Posts: 1892 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jaiden
Member # 2099

- posted      Profile for Jaiden   Email Jaiden         Edit/Delete Post 
"True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country."
- Kurt Vonnegut

No clue why I feel the need to post that, but since I don't ever make sense, why not? [Wink] [Smile]

Posts: 944 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
preying mantis that dies and is reincarnated each day
At least it'll make a change. I look foward to it.
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slash the Berzerker
Member # 556

- posted      Profile for Slash the Berzerker   Email Slash the Berzerker         Edit/Delete Post 
I am a superintelligent shade of blue.
Posts: 5383 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaeron
Member # 744

- posted      Profile for Chaeron   Email Chaeron         Edit/Delete Post 
Sex: Lots
Who am I?

Ron Jeremy.

Posts: 1769 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T. Analog Kid
Member # 381

- posted      Profile for T. Analog Kid   Email T. Analog Kid         Edit/Delete Post 
have you been temporarily refracted into a free standing prism for the occasion, Slash?
Posts: 2112 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ak
Member # 90

- posted      Profile for ak   Email ak         Edit/Delete Post 
<resurrects>

Thanks, Marek! I owe you one! <picks up Kama delicately between her first and third claws and quietly toasts her> There, human! Behave yourself, please, at least until your eyebrows grow back.

Posts: 2843 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tonguetied&twisted
Member # 5159

- posted      Profile for tonguetied&twisted   Email tonguetied&twisted         Edit/Delete Post 
Ahh the wonders of the internet! [Wink]
I've been mistaken for a guy on more than one occasion [No No] ... I'm 21 and a girl. [Big Grin] [Razz] [Big Grin]

(I mean ONLINE!! [Wink] )

Posts: 1111 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zotto!
Member # 4689

- posted      Profile for Zotto!   Email Zotto!         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a dude. Online, people have mistaken me for a dudette. I'll be 18 in exactly a month, so send me oodles of presents and bake me a cake. I'm hungry.

[ August 17, 2003, 03:06 AM: Message edited by: Zotto! ]

Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
oops.

*behaves herself*

Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Age? Yes. Every second of every day...

Sex? Not so much lately. You?

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
[ROFL]
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a woman and I'm 21 years old.
Oh, and I'm French. Hello, and Welcome ! [Wave]
Edit to add the place where you can find my pic : http://www.foobonic.com/gallery/usr-hatrack-jatraqueros-Anna/aaa

[ August 17, 2003, 11:13 AM: Message edited by: Anna ]

Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hi
Member # 5289

- posted      Profile for Hi           Edit/Delete Post 
Alucard,
quote:
I am thirtysomething going on 29 until I just can't get away with it anymore. I am male and that can be fairly easily determined from my lack of insight concerning the other sex.
Everytime you post, I imagine a [to quote Chaeron at Foobonic], "mind-meltingly gorgeous." sixteen year old female behind the writing- aka Avadaru. [Laugh]

(Alucard- boy. Avadaru- girl. Okay, I got that.)
---

My screen name was purposely chosen for it's ambiguousness. I fear however, that my age permeates through my posts.

[Laugh] Alucard

Okay, I'll stop that. [Smile]

Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alucard...
Member # 4924

- posted      Profile for Alucard...   Email Alucard...         Edit/Delete Post 
Well I should be consoled and flattered that my writing sytle is appealing to both sexes. But for some reason, my gluteal muscles have clenched a bit tighter than usual. Strange!

[Evil Laugh]

Posts: 1870 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Silverblue Sun
Member # 1630

- posted      Profile for The Silverblue Sun   Email The Silverblue Sun         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Bullshoot!!! This is a total lie. A blatant untruth! Slash maybe a medium intelligent shade of scale green, poopbrown or blood red, but he is in no way, shape or form BLUE!!!

Do not be fooled!

I am a Spatula award winning deodorant novelist, my most famous work being Blender's Train, and my latest work being Mallow Muppetts.

I am a women with a penis and a dude in a sundress, I love cold coffee, short walks in the rain, horses and I think George W. Bush is perfection in man.

I'm old enough to be a breadbox and young enough to be your father.

Above all, I think Chewbacca should have been given a medal.

Posts: 2752 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Wasn't he?
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
Guess. I'm really curious. I've gotten a lot of different answers in the past, and I'm expanding the collection.
Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
A twelve-year-old female beluga whale?
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pod
Member # 941

- posted      Profile for Pod           Edit/Delete Post 
Holy crap!

i only now picked up on where PSI Teleport came from!

i thought PSI stood for pounds per square inch ::slaps self in forehead::

EB rocks the hizouse.

Posts: 4482 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Avadaru
Member # 3026

- posted      Profile for Avadaru   Email Avadaru         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Everytime you post, I imagine a [to quote Chaeron at Foobonic], "mind-meltingly gorgeous." sixteen year old female behind the writing- aka Avadaru.

(Alucard- boy. Avadaru- girl. Okay, I got that.)

Mwahahaha.....This makes me laugh.
Posts: 1225 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
martha
Member # 141

- posted      Profile for martha           Edit/Delete Post 

Sex: yes, sometimes

Posts: 1785 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
A twelve-year-old female beluga whale?
One out of three. [Smile]
Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
14, Male.
Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asQmh
Member # 4590

- posted      Profile for asQmh   Email asQmh         Edit/Delete Post 
I am an underage albino pygmy amazon mother of 2 with a tendency to speak only in German odes.

Either that or I'm a 24 year old female grad student/secretary. Take yer pick.

Q.

Posts: 499 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KarlEd
Member # 571

- posted      Profile for KarlEd   Email KarlEd         Edit/Delete Post 
I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar.
Posts: 6394 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evie3217
Member # 5426

- posted      Profile for Evie3217   Email Evie3217         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm 16 and female.....but I feel old @ heart. It doesn't help that I get called "mom" constantly by all my friends. I think I was an overprotective mother in my past life. Or maybe i'm jsut the only one who's responsible....hmmmmm
Posts: 1789 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
If you use "@" instead of "at," then you are mostly definitely not old. [Razz]
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marek
Member # 5404

I am the son and heir
Of nothing in particular

Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evie3217
Member # 5426

- posted      Profile for Evie3217   Email Evie3217         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanx Jon Boy, that makes me feel much better about myself.... [Kiss]
Posts: 1789 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

quote:
As a total newbie on this forum, I'm immediately struck with total confusion about age and sex in some of these threads.

Most notably, in the Baby-related threads (Man. I cannot tell you how bewildered I was to read some of those.), exercising threads, and Brad Pitt related threads.

That's cool, Book. I kind of dig that you called me a dude! [Wink]

edit: Pod, we have decided that PSI does stand for Pounds per Square Inch, just because it's been killing me to never know what it stood for in the first place. (Plus I dig the sound of a blow-off valve in the early mornin'.)

[ August 18, 2003, 02:13 PM: Message edited by: PSI Teleport ]

katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Tall, twinkly-eyed Canadian men with deep voices, rapier wit, and keen insight into both geopolitical and interpersonal relationships. Poetry and massage skills are a must. Lack of pun-making skills wouldn't have been a deal breaker, but his having them sure did sweeten the pot.
Dang, CT, I want one of those. [Smile] Do you have any extra?
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asQmh
Member # 4590

- posted      Profile for asQmh   Email asQmh         Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds nifty. I'll have one, hold the puns, please.

Q.

Posts: 499 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
I am a 68-year-old caucasian male. Here is my photo. You may be interested to know that I have a black belt in karate and that I personally knew Bruce Lee, as I was in his movie Enter the Dragon.
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Would you believe I am a less than superintelligent shade of blue?

Age: Old enough to know better. Young enough not to care.
Sex: No thanks. I gave up sex by the Book a long time ago.

Other questions of interest:

Race: Galifreyan
Religion: Don't get us started on that one.
Politics: Radical Capitalist
Shoe Size: 11 1/2 Wide

For any other details, check out the Landmark Threads.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jaiden
Member # 2099

- posted      Profile for Jaiden   Email Jaiden         Edit/Delete Post 
No fair!
I figured psi ment "parapsychological psychic phenomena or powers" like the dictonary has it *pouts*

Posts: 944 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dwayne
Member # 4159

- posted      Profile for Dwayne   Email Dwayne         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a 26 year-old housewife.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

Yeah, Jaiden. I think that is what it means! [ROFL] The character in the video game uses is psychic ability to teleport, an attack otherwise known as PSI Teleport. It never occured to me to actually look up the word, I always assumed it was an abbreviation!
Marek
Member # 5404

Just wanted to say how great it is that people have managed to include lyrics by: Wade Heyes, TATU, and Love Spit Love in the same thread. [Party]
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
I am a young Colombian singer/songwriter ingenue who is teetering dangerously on the slope of selling out after recording in English. I look a lot like my triplet siblings Jon Boy and Katharina.
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
O_o
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
katharina, I hoard 'em like the gold they are.

(actually, there is this one gentleman ... ? [Wink] )

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Koga
Member # 5646

- posted      Profile for Koga   Email Koga         Edit/Delete Post 
Just out of randomness and boredom I'm bumping this thread.
Posts: 733 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Book
Member # 5500

- posted      Profile for Book           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I don't even remember posting this.
Posts: 2258 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fiazko
Member # 5812

- posted      Profile for fiazko   Email fiazko         Edit/Delete Post 
Since I know a thing about boredom, I'll go ahead and contribute.

When I chose my screen name, I never imagined that people would think I'm a guy. I forget that no one can read my mind. I do have a lot of guy-like qualities: I like beer and steak, and I don't mind watching football, basketball and hockey.

Oh, and I'm 25.

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert
Member # 3076

- posted      Profile for Javert   Email Javert         Edit/Delete Post 
Will you marry me? [Big Grin]
Posts: 3852 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.