FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Somebody throw a party.. I need a reason to leave the state.

Author Topic: Somebody throw a party.. I need a reason to leave the state.
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
I have two weeks of freedom left, and I really want a reason to leave town. SLC is only a 7 hour bus ride away, and my financial aid check is burning a hole in my pocket.

Someone in Utah throw a party - and make it good! - so I have a reason to do something with my quickly waning summer months.

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubadour
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Troubadour   Email Troubadour         Edit/Delete Post 
I could throw a party.

Of course, it'd be a 20 hour flight.

Posts: 2245 | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tonguetied&twisted
Member # 5159

- posted      Profile for tonguetied&twisted   Email tonguetied&twisted         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, limit it to Utah, why don't you. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1111 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
Kelsey - I'm there.
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
Mnn. . . Aussies, a party and Ralphie. I'd come.
Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

Not that I'm biased - it's just that I don't feel particularly keen on riding a Greyhound for over 10 hours... and that really narrows my choices. I guess I could always party in Spokane or Rapid City. Yee haw!

Or Wyoming! Now there's a social event!

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubadour
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Troubadour   Email Troubadour         Edit/Delete Post 
Whoo Hoo An Aussie Hatrack Party!!

[ROFL]

Posts: 2245 | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, seeing as I own Ralphie and Dierdre, maybe they'd like to come have a Boise Picnic.

It's smack in between the SLC and P-land crowds...I think it'd be perfect. Also, I wouldn't have to go anywhere.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

You might actually be able to rig that, Eddie. If you want to be in charge of summin like that, e-mail me.

<--- is pwnd by Eddie.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey come to Arizona. Ummm...it's...always a...party in Ari...zona...? [Confused] Yeah? Or not. Plus that's like way more than 10 hours on a Greyhound. Nevermind. [Big Grin]
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Speed
Member # 5162

- posted      Profile for Speed   Email Speed         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm in Utah. I'd come to a hatrack party if anyone wanted to throw one.
Posts: 2804 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dante
Member # 1106

- posted      Profile for Dante           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, Troubs, my really good friend just moved to Perth, so I'm up for a good Aussie Hatrack party!

And Annie, I'd throw a Utah party, but I'm an abysmally bad planner and executor of shin-digs...but if someone else can lure you to Utah, I'll provide the drinks, the witty conversation, and the entertainment (in the form of amusing anecdotes, trenchant insights, and lap dances for all).

Posts: 1068 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

You just can't help making me fall in love with you, can you Dante?

[Cry]

Troubadour
Member # 83

Dante, well convince him/her to get on Hatrack, and we'll have a grand total of 5 aussies on the board...

[Evil]

ak
Member # 90

- posted      Profile for ak   Email ak         Edit/Delete Post 
Troubs, I only know of you and EG. Who else is an Aussie? Skyweir but he's AWOL now. Were you counting him?
Posts: 2843 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
And enjeeo. Don't forget her. Though she's been a bit sketchy here lately, too. Every once in a while she pops up. I miss her. I think her job is about over and she's in transition though, going from Japan back to Australia. Right?
Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know if I'll have time for a party after I get back (which will be August 31), but if I do, then I'm up for something.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
Annie, Why don't you throw a party and give us all an excuse to come to Bozeman?

[Party]

Man do I miss Bozeman. [Frown] [Wall Bash] [Cry]

Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hansenj
Member # 4034

- posted      Profile for hansenj   Email hansenj         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll be back in Utah on the 27th, but I'll be pretty busy until school starts. Beginning of September sometime might work, as long as it's not too far away from Provo. [Wink]
Posts: 1635 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deirdre
Member # 4200

- posted      Profile for Deirdre   Email Deirdre         Edit/Delete Post 
Boise?

Frisco, how 'bout I just double this month's retainer instead, okay?

Posts: 1046 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

I tried that, Rabbit. No one came.

*pout*

The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
Bummer Annie! I definitely would have come had I not been in France at the time. I was in Bozeman two weeks ago. We should have had a party then.
Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

You were in Bozeman two weeks ago and you didn't tell me?!?

Insufferable!

:furious face:

The Rabbit
Member # 671

I'm sorry Annie. It was a whirlwind trip. We spent two days airsampling in Norris Geyser Basin and then one day doing experiments at MSU. If didn't even get a chance to see my good friends. Sigh.

I will definitely be doing more air sampling in Yellowstone the first weekend in October and will probably come to Bozeman then to meet with my collaborators at MSU. I keep you posted.

Annie
Member # 295

Snazzy. What do you study?

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.