FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » To those who did read the thread... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: To those who did read the thread...
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
You absolutely have to find this.
Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't save our conversation, Nathan. [Frown]

But I did save the Hatrack Chat conversation. However, we didn't cut and paste what you wrote into that. I cut-n-pasted it to Cyber Dan, aka Bob the Lawyer.

Maybe be some stroke of fortune he saved our chat.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
::echoes zgator::
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I don't think a staple Hatracker has played a joke on the board since DB's mormon-conversion.
[Frown]

[ August 30, 2003, 03:07 AM: Message edited by: saxon75 ]

Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
I've tried to recreate it. Like I said it would, it doesn't even compare to the original, IMO. Until we find out if the original is found, this will have to do.

quote:

Ok, lately I've been trying to back away from Hatrack. I said I've been trying to stay away from my home, due to school and work and other reasons. I also said that I was trying to find ways to enjoy myself. Thats not entirely the truth.

While life at home is pretty touch lately, and work and school occupy a good deal of my time, the reason I've been trying to back away is that I've become really attached and attracted to one of the other posters here. I won't give her name. None of your business. The thing is is she's married. I've tried to talk to her, unsuccessfully. I feel like such an idiot trying to talk to her, but I couldn't help it. I thought I could just take a break, and take it a little more easy, but it didn't help.

If I were to stay here, it would just get worse, for either one of us, and she'd probably end up leaving. I couldn't do that to her, or the Hatrack community. Plus, I have a mission to think about. So I'm not going to be getting on again. I'm going to stay off permanently, for her and for you guys. I'll probably just end up living at work, they have some nice new incentive plans and I need the money.

So I'm not going to return. I'm so sorry guys, I don't want to do this to you, or to her. I'm also not going to be going to Wenchcon. Some of you have my work nick and can contact me there, but don't talk about this. Talk to me about other things, please.

I thought I'd be able to handle this, but I couldn't. I thought if I cut back a little, I could deal with it. I'll probably get back on in May and tell you where I'm going to go on my Mission. Until then, see ya later.

Edit: Also, if you were one of the ones that read it, and you remember something differently, feel free to edit it and repost it.

[ August 30, 2003, 04:53 AM: Message edited by: T_Smith ]

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emperor Palpatine
Member # 3544

- posted      Profile for Emperor Palpatine   Email Emperor Palpatine         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, that's actually pretty close to what you did write. Nice memory!
Posts: 1004 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
very convincing, T [Smile]

saxon, did you play a practical joke that i missed? [Frown]

Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah.

One of these days I'll get a little respect around here.

Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.