FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Today Stinks

Author Topic: Today Stinks
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
Well it started off poorly enough in this thread, but it's gotten worse. I went to class today at 11:15 for a 11:30 class (not my first class unfortunatly) and waited outside the room for a while until the room emptied. Went inside and sat down and suddenly realizied that these kids looked much older than they should and it wasn't the right proffesor. So I left and realizied that I had probably just seen the wrong day for the 11:30 class on my schedual and walked back to my dorm. And then I discover that while I'm sitting here typing this I'm supposed to be in class in that same building, just one floor up! [Mad] [Wall Bash] [Mad] I'd go but half of class would be over and I hate walking in late.

What makes it worse is today is the day we get off of indroductary stuff (it's an AutoCad course) and into things I need to pay attenion to. And even worse is the fact that about the only person on this campus I like (besides Celia of course [Smile] ) is in that class which was going to be fun. But I don't know her e-mail and she's never on IM so it doesn't help at all either. [Wall Bash]

Sorry about that, my ranting is now over.

[EDIT: forgot to put in the link to my thread]

Hobbes [Smile]

[ September 03, 2003, 12:42 PM: Message edited by: Hobbes ]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
But you do have condoms, right? I mean, there's always that.
Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sho'nuff
Member # 3214

- posted      Profile for Sho'nuff   Email Sho'nuff         Edit/Delete Post 
reminds me of something stupid i did in college(well, one of many many things that is).

me and a couple friends were walking to class, and we got to our building and were outside the classroom, but for some reason i wasn't thinking and forgot we were about 5 or 10 minutes early. So in mid conversation i just throw the doors open and walk right in the room. This is one of those rooms where you walk in in the front of the class, past the professor, and back to your seats.

So I'm a good half way through the room before i realize that i just walked into to an upperclassman class 5 minutes before it's about to end. But I'm well passed the point of no return here, there is no turning back. So i just keep walking as the professor has stopped to stare at me and figure out what the hell is going on, as well as a large(100 or so) classroom full of people all staring at me, walk straight to the back of the room, take out my notebook and begin taking notes.

5 minutes later the class ends, everyone leaves, and my friends walk in laughing hysterically.

[Laugh] me

Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

[Razz] At Papa Moose [Razz] I gave them to my roomate actually so I don't.

That's great! I really probably should've just gone and walked in late, the class enterance is in the back thank-you very much. [Wink]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Professor Funk
Member # 5608

- posted      Profile for Professor Funk   Email Professor Funk         Edit/Delete Post 
That's alright - we were introducing ourselves in my French lit class today, a 400 level class where you're supposed to know what you're talking about, and mid-sentence I started speaking Spanish. Oops. [Blushing]
Posts: 99 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Professor Funk
Member # 5608

- posted      Profile for Professor Funk   Email Professor Funk         Edit/Delete Post 
(This is the Marcel Marceau smilie, by the way) [Blushing]
Posts: 99 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

Wow, I'm really not having much of a day. I missed a completely different class than I thought I did, wich is good and bad. It'll be harder to make up but then again the proffesor for that class is pure evil...

Hobbes [Smile]

Professor Funk
Member # 5608

Is Celia a professor of yours now?
Hobbes
Member # 433

[Eek!] No! [Eek!]

[Taunt] At Celia [Wink]

Hobbes [Smile]

Professor Funk
Member # 5608

[Razz]
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
I got sent home from work. [Mad]
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
You okay, mack?

::gives underclassman Hobbes a wedgie::

Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, fine. [Mad]
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Hobbes, can you get 'em back? 'Cause then at least you'd have that.
Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.