FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Time for a pogrom against the Evil Sorceress Katharina and her music box chimp, Lalo! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Time for a pogrom against the Evil Sorceress Katharina and her music box chimp, Lalo!
Redskullvw
Member # 1549

- posted      Profile for Redskullvw   Email Redskullvw         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow
Someone blocked me from sending them mail?

Whats even funnier is it happens to be someone who I really like and enjoy reading.

Oh well

Posts: 110 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm YOUR minion?

While the notion's. . .um. . . intriguing, I'm really too uninteresting to be a minion. Really. I didn't even get cast for the Hatrack movie. In the Hatrack world of fame and accolation, I'm like. . . I dunno. . . a really plain George Costanza. Though not as short. Or fat. Or bald. Or whiny. Okay, scratch that. I'm like a really plain Tom Hanks. Just plain.

I mean, I have no quirks. I'm completely, and totally, uninteresting. If they made a sitcom about me, it could only run on PBS. I'm that dull. If my life were an action movie, it could only be shown on TLC-- on Brum, or Hi-5. I DO dig that car, after all. . .

:sings: Ba-bum-diddly-um BRUUUUMMM!

Besides, I don't think you can afford me. I come with a wife and three small children. Do you really want baby vomit all over your dungeon? And my wife-- she's really into country decorating. Within a week, no lie, the manacles and racks would be replaced with spinning wheels, homemade quilts. . . and you'd be wearing a nice frock and bonnet combo.

Not exactly what you're looking for, I'm afraid.

[ September 12, 2003, 09:19 PM: Message edited by: Scott R ]

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danzig
Member # 4704

- posted      Profile for Danzig   Email Danzig         Edit/Delete Post 
To put on my PC hat, "pogrom" seems to be an unnecessarily offensive term. Whether you are that bastard Cedrios, or merely your own bastard.
Posts: 1364 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

You people wouldn't know a thread derailment if it came up and hit you in the face with a railroad tie. . .

Which I'm considering as an appropriate action at this point.

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, you have a point. I couldn't take the country decor and quilts.

[Frown]

Goodbye, sweet minion. You were with me but a moment, but your memory shall live on. In my dungeon, and in my heart.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LadyDove
Member # 3000

- posted      Profile for LadyDove   Email LadyDove         Edit/Delete Post 
::Pictures a macabre musical ::

-a masked face peers through the window, it's snowing outside so you want to let it in
-BananaOJ is making a smoothie in the corner
-Kat is posing in a flowing blue gown, with the back of her left hand pressed against her left ear
- Eddie is dancing around with a tail and tutu
-Toni is dressed like Laura Ingalls with a pie in one hand and a whip in the other
- Scott is batting away his wife's attempts to measure him for a pair of crocheted trousers

Ahhh, caffeine, I need caffeine 'cause I don't want to fall asleep with THESE images playing in my head. [Smile]

Posts: 2425 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Redskull, I'm not even sure that was you. Was that you? Oh dear - I didn't mean to be offensive.

Was I hallucinating? My stars, who was it? I've deleted all related e-mails and this was months ago. *sits down to think carefully*

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Scott R, I know you're not really interested in either being or aquiring minions, but I did go through a vague "ScottRgroupie" phase some time ago. I mean, you've made it into the poetry and quotes section of my planner. The only other Hatracker to THAT is TomD.

[ September 13, 2003, 03:25 PM: Message edited by: katharina ]

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

quote:
You were with me but a moment, but your memory shall live on. In my dungeon, and in my heart.
Is this why I keep forgetting things? My memory is shackled up in your dungeon?
Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

- posted      Profile for Erik Slaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, that comment didn't work.

[ September 14, 2003, 01:18 PM: Message edited by: Erik Slaine ]

Posts: 1843 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
Scott - Mebbe. I like to take it out now and then, but that's mostly to play with it and hit it with sticks.
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

Ralphie: may I suggest a meat mallet? It is SO satisfying when you hit it and it makes little pathetic squishy noises.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.