FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » which sleeping personality are YOU?

Author Topic: which sleeping personality are YOU?
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Article

So what does your sleeping position reveal?

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Didn't we already have one of these?
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Fetal sleepers tend to be shy and sensitive
Yea, that would be me. [Sleep]
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MacBeth
Member # 5670

- posted      Profile for MacBeth   Email MacBeth         Edit/Delete Post 
I tend to sleep with my back to the wall or my front to the wall...but either way very close.
Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.hatrack.com/ubb/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=018321

[Taunt]

[Kiss]

Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MacBeth
Member # 5670

- posted      Profile for MacBeth   Email MacBeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Idon't know Kayla I'vebeen branded anti-social almost my entire life
Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Kayla:

Bite me.

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
I sleep in a weird, twisted way...what category would that fall into?

[ September 16, 2003, 10:52 PM: Message edited by: Eruve Nandiriel ]

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
mack, really? You'd finally let me do that?

Woo hoo!

Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zotto!
Member # 4689

- posted      Profile for Zotto!   Email Zotto!         Edit/Delete Post 
So what are you if you sleep in ALL those positions? I almost never sleep in the same position two nights in a row...though I guess the "straight with arms at sides" would be my position the majority of the time, since the bed I've been using the past coupla months doesn't allow for much curling...

[Smile]

[ September 17, 2003, 02:21 AM: Message edited by: Zotto! ]

Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celtic Flame
Member # 5556

- posted      Profile for Celtic Flame   Email Celtic Flame         Edit/Delete Post 
Next time my girlfriend's sleeping, I'll have to remember what position she's in...yeah, that'll tell me what type of person she really is. [Roll Eyes]

Bah...I'm just pissed off because I tend to sleep flat on my stomach, with my arms wherever they happen to fall...I guess that's the rarest way to do it? (who knew)

So the article said I'm brash and gregarious. [Grumble]

I'm so NOT brash.

[ September 17, 2003, 02:41 AM: Message edited by: Celtic Flame ]

Posts: 149 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suneun
Member # 3247

- posted      Profile for Suneun   Email Suneun         Edit/Delete Post 
For a while last year, I slept in "starfish" mode, on my back with my arms stuck under my pillow. This makes your arms fall asleep, by the way. [Razz]

Last night I started off in starfish, and ended up in fetus style.

Posts: 1892 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Dan Raven divulges the true answers:

1. fetal position :
You have a very accomodating mother. I mean, come on, that has to hurt.

2. flat on back, soldier style:
Really, you should move a little after "making Whoopi". (Not to mention during)

3. on side, legs stretched out, arms at side:

You are indecisive. Come on. Roll one way or the other. Make up your @#$@#$@#$@#! mind already.

4. number three with arms outstretched in yearner postition (?)

LAZY! If you can't reach it, you will do without, and rolling closer to it is just too much trouble now isn't it.

5. freefall, flat on stomach, hands at the sides of the head.

You just fell five stories and landed with a splat. Man, that has to sting.

6. "starfish" (on back arms and legs spread out taking up entire bed.)

You just keep repeating over and over again, "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition." Confess and you will be released. CONFESS! CONFESS!

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celtic Flame
Member # 5556

- posted      Profile for Celtic Flame   Email Celtic Flame         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
5. freefall, flat on stomach, hands at the sides of the head.

You just fell five stories and landed with a splat. Man, that has to sting.

You know, I do have that same recurring dream over and over and over...
Posts: 149 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yebor1
Member # 1380

- posted      Profile for Yebor1   Email Yebor1         Edit/Delete Post 
The freefall, flat on the tummy with the hands at the sides of the head, is the most unusual position. Only 6.5 percent of people prefer it and they are usually brash and gregarious

ya know what thats me but i dont lay flat on my tummy
and my hands arnt at the excact side of my head but they are near it like under my pillow directly under my head

so it aint me but nothing else comes even close

Oh my god

what does my sleeping position say about me
am i a freak
am i a even more unusual than 6.5 percent of the time

my god what am I

What AM I

Oh sorry

Dreaming

[Hat]

[ September 17, 2003, 02:56 PM: Message edited by: Yebor1 ]

Posts: 1661 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.