FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Greatest Opening Lines (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Greatest Opening Lines
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
I have gotten into many long discussions about opening lines of books. So, here's a thread where you can post your favorite(or least favorite) opening lines. Be sure to include the book title and the author.
Here's a few to start off:

"I will weep no more for the lost, asleep in their watery graves." Taliesin, by Stephen R. Lawhead. (he is well known for his opening lines)

"I saw Byzantium in a dream, and knew I would die there." Byzantium, by Lawhead(again)

"My name is of no importance." The Iron Lance, by Lawhead.(again)

"I've wathed through his eyes, I've listened through his ears, and I tell you he's the one." Ender's Game, by you-know-who

"It was a dark and stormy night." A Wrinkle In Time, by Madeline L'engle. She used this opening line as a dare from a friend, and it's still a great book.

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
We just had one of these a month or so ago, but they're always fun, so here goes:

quote:
It can hardly be a coincidence that no language on earth has ever produced the expression "As pretty as an airport."
Douglas Adams, The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rappin' Ronnie Reagan
Member # 5626

- posted      Profile for Rappin' Ronnie Reagan   Email Rappin' Ronnie Reagan         Edit/Delete Post 
"The Concise Oxford English Dictionary is designed to be as straightforward as possible and the use of special dictionary symbols and conventions has been kept to a minimum." Concise Oxford English Dictionary

"The most beguiling city in the world, New York is an adrenaline-charged, history-laden place that holds immense romantic appeal for visitors." The Rough Guide to New York City

and a serious one...
"Once upon a time there was a Martian named Valentine Michael Smith." Stranger In A Strange Land by Robert Heinlein

Posts: 1658 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

And here is a great opening paragraph or so, from Spider Robinson's Time Pressure (Thanks to Dan_Raven for finding this quote for me a while back):

quote:
It was a dark and stormy night...

Your suspension of disbelief has probably just bust a leafspring: how can you believe in a story that begins that way? I know it's one of the hoariest cliche's in pulp fiction; my writer friend Snaker uses the expression satirically often enough. "It was a dark and stormy night--when a shot rang out..." but I don't especially want you to believe this story--I just want you to listen to it--and even if I were concerned with convincing you there wouldn't be anything I could do about it, the story begins where it begins and that's all there is to it.

[ September 19, 2003, 10:30 AM: Message edited by: Noemon ]

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm still partial to HP Lovecraft's opening for the short story Call of Cthulhu:

quote:
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
In fact, the rest of the opening paragraph is just as good.

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T. Analog Kid
Member # 381

- posted      Profile for T. Analog Kid   Email T. Analog Kid         Edit/Delete Post 
Noemon,

I had forgotten that one! Classic DNA... love it!

Roger Zelazny's Trumps of Doom (start of the 2nd Chronicles of Amber) begins
quote:
It's a pain in the ass waiting for someone to kill you.
On the other hand, while the opening line isn't much, but I think my favorite opening Chapter is "The Two Poets of Saffron Park" from GKC's The Man Who was Thursday.
Posts: 2112 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ae
Member # 3291

- posted      Profile for ae   Email ae         Edit/Delete Post 
"With the discovery of God on the far side of the Moon, and the subsequent gigantic and hazardous towing operation that brought Him back to start His reign anew, there began on Earth, as one might assume, a period of far-reaching change."—M. John Harrison, "Settling the World"

Let me add that the story is entirely serious.

Posts: 2443 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

quote:
The irreducible strangeness of the universe was first made manifest to Anthony Van Horne on his fiftieth birthday, when a despondent angel named Raphael, a being with luminos white wings and a halo that blinked on and off like a neon quoit, appeared and told him of the days to come.
James Morrow, Towing Jehovah

quote:
Alive!
Still alive.
Alive...again.

Octavia Butler, Dawn
dan_parrot
Member # 5692

- posted      Profile for dan_parrot   Email dan_parrot         Edit/Delete Post 
"Call me Ismael"
Moby Dick

What do you scurvy dogs expect on "Speak like a pirate day."

Pirate Opening Lines:
"Wench, more rum!"
"Surrender and prepare to be boarded"
(Surprisingly, on ship or in a tavern, this line rarely results in surrender and often ends up with guns being fired.)
"Brandy, you're a fine girl, and a good wife, you will be, but my heart, my love and my lady, is the sea."

Posts: 19 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Though this is from a movie, it always holds a place in my heart for one of the best introductions to a movie:

Seen: Mel Gibson with a noose around his neck, sitting on a horse in the desert.

"It had just been a shitty week from the start."
-Maverick

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Lol! I love that movie! [Big Grin]

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odouls268
Member # 2145

- posted      Profile for odouls268   Email odouls268         Edit/Delete Post 
"In my younger and more vulnerable years, my father gave me some advice I've been turning over in my head ever since: 'Whenever you feel like criticising someone,' he said 'just remember that not everyone has had all of the advantages that you have had'"
-The Great Gatsby; by F. Scott Fitzgerald

Posts: 2532 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeni
Member # 1454

- posted      Profile for Jeni   Email Jeni         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought the Great Gatsby started off some some stuff about eggs...
Posts: 4292 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Túrin
Member # 2704

- posted      Profile for Túrin   Email Túrin         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, not exactly a single opening line, but this is just classic.

THE ASCENT OF RUM DOODLE

Foreword

by Sir Hugeley Havering, AISC, MPL, Chairman of the Rum Doodle Committee

It is with pleasure as well as with a sense of privelege that I associate myself with this account of the climbing of the world's highest mountain. The difficulties were many. They were overcome by the determination of each member of the expedition to give his best to the common cause. No praise is too high for these men. This is a book which should be read -- and re-read -- by every schoolboy and by all who value human endeavor and fortitude.

[on the next page]

Introduction

by O. Totter

It is a pleasure and a privelege to associate oneself with this account of the ascent of the world's highest mountain. The obstacles were tremendous. That they were overcome is due to the dogged perseverance, which each member of the team brought to the common cause. It is impossible to praise these men too highly. Every schoolboy should read this book twice, and so should everybody who honours courage and enterprise.

Posts: 49 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WheatPuppet
Member # 5142

- posted      Profile for WheatPuppet   Email WheatPuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
lol

While this isn't quite the first written line, it's close, and it's the formal introduction:

quote:

It is said that there are no wonders and no horrors save those that man brings upon himself. It is said that butterflies were born of blind evolution and insensate Nature, that the sky is but a screen of molecules between humanity and the endless void. It is said that the highest form of life is man. People have looked for more, scientists and artists reaching for some hidden magic. They have found none... but it is there.

--Rebecca Sean Borgstrom, Nobilis

Posts: 903 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erik Blackheart
Member # 5610

- posted      Profile for Erik Blackheart           Edit/Delete Post 
E.N. a mighty idea fer a thread, indeed! But it was already done by the fair eslaine!

Killer Openings

Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think it was anywhere near the first line, but the intro to a calculus textbook of mine had this to say on the subject of penmanship:

Your paper should not look as though a stoned fly crawled out of an inkwell.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trespassin’ Tiger
Member # 5696

- posted      Profile for Trespassin’ Tiger   Email Trespassin’ Tiger         Edit/Delete Post 
Greatest opening line: Arrr!

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 30 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

Sorry, didn't realize there was already a thread like this. But I can't believe I forgot this one: "There was once a boy called Eustace Clarence Scrubb, and he almost deserved it." Voyage of the Dawn Treader, by C.S. Lewis.

"In a hole in the ground, there lived a hobbit." The Hobbit, by J."arr"."arr". Tolkien.
(edit-'cuz it's talk like a pirate day)

[ September 19, 2003, 03:50 PM: Message edited by: Eruve Nandiriel ]

Yebor1
Member # 1380

- posted      Profile for Yebor1   Email Yebor1         Edit/Delete Post 
I start all of my stories and books with great opening lines.

In fact those that are on the back burner are only opening lines.

The Towers Of Gath

"Reality is fleeting"

The Jewel and The Nautilus

"My Uncle Frank once told me: "Never get caught dead in a situaton."

[Hat]

Posts: 1661 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yebor1
Member # 1380

another great opening line

"Hey there beautiful, Should I call you for breakfast or just nudge ya."

and who can forget

"Did ya drop something, MY Jaw."

And

I thank god the heavens knew what they were doing when they created you

[Hat]

Posts: 1661 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yebor1
Member # 1380

[Confused] Oh wait [Blushing] we wern't talking about picking up the opposit sex were we

sorry

[Monkeys]

my bad

[Evil Laugh]

[Hat]

Celtic Flame
Member # 5556

- posted      Profile for Celtic Flame   Email Celtic Flame         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
It's okay, anyone could make that mistake. [Wink]

I wouldn't say that this line is the best, but it sure is a fun way to start a book.

"It was a pleasure to burn."
-- Farenheit 451

Posts: 149 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mainstream
Member # 5693

- posted      Profile for Mainstream   Email Mainstream         Edit/Delete Post 
Thosands have started in this way or similar:

YAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!

Posts: 6 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Simple: I'll post an answer. You reply with a question which fits the answer, plus another answer for someone else to reply to.
A: I'm telling you, he had a cucumber.

.... and awaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy we go......
Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dobbie
Member # 3881

- posted      Profile for Dobbie           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Is there a slight chance that the Roman Catholic "Church" is really not Christian? Think of the horrifying consequences!
Jack T. Chick, Are Roman Catholics Christians?
Posts: 1794 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert
Member # 3076

- posted      Profile for Javert   Email Javert         Edit/Delete Post 
My favorite opening line (and not just because it has a swear in it):

"I can't believe I lost my @#$%ing ear; bang, bang!" - Have a Nice Day! by: Mick Foley

A classic, don't you agree? [Wink]

Posts: 3852 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jill
Member # 3376

- posted      Profile for Jill   Email Jill         Edit/Delete Post 
"In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit."
-The Hobbit

"O for a Muse of fire that would ascend
The brightest heaven of invention,
A kingdom for a stage, princes to act,
And monarchs to behold the swelling scene!"
-King Henry V

"Two households, both alike in dignity
In fair Verona, where we lay our scene
From ancient grudge break to new mutiny
Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean."
-Romeo and Juliet

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way- in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only."
-Tale of Two Cities

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife."
-Pride and Prejudice

Posts: 274 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
::would marry Dobie for that one::

Jill - I love how P&P starts.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Happy Camper
Member # 5076

- posted      Profile for Happy Camper   Email Happy Camper         Edit/Delete Post 
Back again to Mr. Adams.

"The history of the Galaxy has got a little muddled, for a number of reasons: partly because those who are trying to keep track of it have got a little muddled, but also because some very muddling things have been happening anyway." - Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmess.

Of course there's the text before that that's even better.

"Anything that happens, happens."

"Anything that, in happening, causes something else to happen, causes something else to happen."

"Anything that, in happening, causes itself to happen again, happens again."

"It doesn't necessarily do it in chronological order though."

Posts: 609 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
His followers called him Mahasamatman and said he was a god. He preferred to drop the Maha- and the -atman, however, and called himself Sam. He never claimed to be a god. But then, he never claimed not to be a god.
Roger Zelazny - Lord of Light
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
I believe I mentioned Eva Ibbotson last time this came up...

SOMETHING along the lines of "Kidnapping children generally isn't a very good idea. But sometimes, it just has to be done."

Not the exact words, but close enough.

~ Island of the Aunts

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

Another good one, from The Outlaws Of Sherwood, by Robin McKinley. It opens with Robin missing his target. Shocking, but in this book, Robin can't shoot; but it works, it's a really good book!
Feyd Baron
Member # 1407

- posted      Profile for Feyd Baron   Email Feyd Baron         Edit/Delete Post 
My two favorites (not mentioned so far anyways):

"Death came quietly to the Row." (Sten, Chris Bunch and Alan Cole

"The small boys came early to the hanging" (The Pillars of the Earth, Ken Follett)

Hmm... after reading those, I seem to think I might be in a fairly dark mood. Or maybe I just like dark books... Oh well. Both of those books are excellent.

Feyd Baron, DoC

Posts: 1000 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
So a couple weeks ago I was in charge of a ward FHE activity (Mormon - English translation: a geeky get-together to entertain prudish colledge students) and I chose to have a party to celebrate International Literacy Day. I designed a "Literary Jeopardy" game, in which one of the categories was "famous first lines."

I had no sooner uttered the words, "It is a truth universally acknowledged..." when every female hand in the room shot up.. [Smile]

The only one in the category that no one got right was the opening sentence of the Doctrine and Covenants. (oops!)

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

quote:
It wasn't until later that I figured out why the guy in line behind me, in Moscow's Yaroslavl train station, was missing half a leg.
This is actually the opening to an essay called Strangers on a Train by Bill Gifford.

Another essay of his, called Baikal Without a Seatbelt has what strikes me as an even better opening:

quote:
"What are you looking for?" Alexander wants to know.

"Nothing," I say, digging furiously around my car seat. We're hurtling down a mountain road, and I'm looking for a seatbelt. I've found one side, but not the other.

"There's no seatbelt," Alex says.

I just came across this guy's material. I'm going to have to see if he's written any novels; I love his style.
Magson
Member # 2300

- posted      Profile for Magson   Email Magson         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
With my hand on the doorjamb, some buried-alive instinct thumps within my chest: this is going to hurt.
Matthew Woodring Stover, Heroes Die

Great book too.

Posts: 1323 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screechowl
Member # 2651

- posted      Profile for screechowl   Email screechowl         Edit/Delete Post 
Try this site and take the quiz:

http://www.cliffsnotes.com/litnotes/firstlinesgrad.asp

Posts: 440 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
9/12. Meh.

I missed one obvious, looking for a trap, one obscure, and the one where all the choices were by the same author.

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryan Hart
Member # 5513

- posted      Profile for Ryan Hart           Edit/Delete Post 
"Happy families are all alike" -Anna Karenina
Posts: 650 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jehovoid
Member # 2014

- posted      Profile for jehovoid   Email jehovoid         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Maman died today.
--Albert Camus The Stranger

quote:
One morning, as Gregor Samsa was waking up from anxious dreams, he discovered that in bed he had been changed into a monstrous verminous bug.
Kafka The Metamorphosis

(and to be completely pretentious)

quote:
Arma virumque cano.
Vergil The Aeneid

[ September 24, 2003, 10:32 PM: Message edited by: jehovoid ]

Posts: 3056 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samuel Bush
Member # 460

- posted      Profile for Samuel Bush           Edit/Delete Post 
“It was a quiet and still afternoon when I strolled forth in the goodly city of Edina.” – “A Predicament” by Edgar Allen Poe

“It was a chilly November afternoon” – “The Angel of the Odd” by Edgar Allen Poe

[Ok, I know those are not the greatest of opening lines, but I couldn’t resist after those “dark and stormy night” posts. However Poe did have . . .]

“The thousand injuries of Fortunato I had borne as I best could, but when he ventured upon insult, I vowed revenge.” – “The Cask of Amontillado” by Edgar Allen Poe

“The day I died: July 6 2021. I remember it like yesterday.” – “Aftermath” by Charles Sheffield

“Jeff Winston was on the phone with his wife when he died.” – “Replay” by Ken Grimwood

[Ok this next one is by Alistair MacLean in “When Eight Bells Toll” and the great opening line doesn’t happen until the end of the second paragraph. For about 250 words, MacLean explains in gory detail why the Peacemaker Colt is the most effective handgun ever made, and puts forth in gory detail how, if you are shot in the leg by one and by some miracle manage to survive the shock and torn arteries, you will still be crippled for life. And then he finally starts the actual story with . . ]

“And so I stood absolutely motionless, not breathing, for the Peacemaker Colt that had prompted this unpleasant train of thought was pointed directly at my right thigh.”

[But my favorite opening line of these eight is . . .}

“When a day you happen to know is Wednesday starts off sounding like Sunday, there is something seriously wrong somewhere.” – “The Day of the Triffids” by John Wyndham

Posts: 631 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emperor Palpatine
Member # 3544

- posted      Profile for Emperor Palpatine   Email Emperor Palpatine         Edit/Delete Post 
Magson, I love Heroes Die.
Posts: 1004 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

- posted      Profile for Mrs.M   Email Mrs.M         Edit/Delete Post 
Last night I dreamt I went to Manderley again.
-Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier

Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ana kata
Member # 5666

- posted      Profile for ana kata   Email ana kata         Edit/Delete Post 
Samuel Bush!!!!! Hi, welcome back! [Smile]

P.S. This is aka.

[ October 02, 2003, 06:37 AM: Message edited by: ana kata ]

Posts: 968 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ae
Member # 3291

- posted      Profile for ae   Email ae         Edit/Delete Post 
Heroes Die is great. For those who liked it, can I recommend you check out this forum? Matt Stover posts there, and it's a pretty good place besides.
Posts: 2443 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fyfe
Member # 937

- posted      Profile for Fyfe   Email Fyfe         Edit/Delete Post 
One of the best opening paragraphs of my acquaintance:

quote:
The human race, to which so many of my readers belong, has been playing at children's games from the beginning, and will probably do it to the end, which is a nuisance for the people who grow up. And one of the games to which it is most attached is called "Keep to-morrow dark," and which is also named (by the rustics in Shropshire, I have no doubt) "Cheat the Prophet." The players listen very carefully and respectfully to all that the clever men have to say about what is to happen in the next generation. The players then wait until all the clever men are dead, and bury them nicely. They then go and do something else. That is all. For a race of simple tastes, however, it is great fun.
--The Napoleon of Notting Hill, G.K. Chesterton.

Jen

Posts: 910 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

Another one of my favorite book openings was The Outlaws Of Sherwood, by Robin McKinley. It's not just one line, but it opens with Robin Hood missing his target. It works with the story. It's a really good book, and I'll let you read it for yourself to see how that works.... [Wink]
Ryan Hart
Member # 5513

- posted      Profile for Ryan Hart           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
The last and greatest of the mage-kings was Ceron the Wise.
-From a short story called "The fall of the blessed empire".
Posts: 650 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaureenJanay
Member # 2935

- posted      Profile for MaureenJanay   Email MaureenJanay         Edit/Delete Post 
"Dad was a tall man, with a large head, jowls, and a Herbert Hoover collar."

-"Cheaper by the Dozen"
by Frank and Ernestine Gilbreth

Posts: 264 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.