FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » It's time the tale was told.....

Author Topic: It's time the tale was told.....
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
Head Ditch Digger, aka Scott Craner, aka Scooter, aka my newly adopted brother has four nipples.

That is all.

Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Head Ditch Digger
Member # 5085

- posted      Profile for Head Ditch Digger   Email Head Ditch Digger         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]

Laughing too hard for a come back give me a second.

Posts: 1244 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
We knew that already.

Rita told.

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
Build 'em up high to just drop 'em down splat?

Too cruel!

Edit: j/k

[ September 24, 2003, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: Shan ]

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
It's hard to overcome truth, bro.

Just admit it.

it looks like this...

[Smile] [Smile]

[Smile] [Smile]

Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
he's not denying anything!!!! [Eek!]
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patsy
Member # 5699

- posted      Profile for Patsy   Email Patsy         Edit/Delete Post 
One for each of your children?
Posts: 68 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
thanks for the visual Trogdor.
[Evil]
HA! [ROFL]

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Head Ditch Digger
Member # 5085

- posted      Profile for Head Ditch Digger   Email Head Ditch Digger         Edit/Delete Post 
Well at least I have....well let's just say I am still trying to figure out how your wife had four kids....

oh wait, I guess that would only kep you from having kids.

Posts: 1244 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Ya ya ya

FOUR NIPPLES!!

SCOTT HAS FOUR NIPPLES!!!

HA HA HA!

Head Ditch Digger
Member # 5085

I am comfortable in my deformity.

Are you?

Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
Jeesh - a woman trying to nurse triplets would die for that "deformity" -

At least one nipple would get a break every two hours or so . . . [Big Grin]

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Well, having gone to Lake Powell with HDD, I'll just have to say we were never lacking milk for breakfast cereal.

The bad thing, however, is that his father has put him on estrogen, and boy those mothers almost look like, well, full-on boobies.

Head Ditch Digger
Member # 5085

Hey Pat why did you shave your goatee?
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Because Dad said only gay men sport goatees.

To be totally honest, I have regrown it. I'm comfortable with my heterosexuality.

Do you want to tell everyone about that bikini top you were wearing?

Trogdor the Burninator's Mom
Member # 5720

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator's Mom           Edit/Delete Post 
Now, boopsie! You stop telling secrets about your cousin, or I'll have to tell the nice people about your skin condition!

((((Trogdor))))

Oh, he's so cute!

Posts: 16 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Head Ditch Digger
Member # 5085

quote:
I'm comfortable with my heterosexuality
Yes but is your wife comfortable with it?
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
You know, my life was a whole lot better before I was introduced to the idea of HDD lactating.
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Yes Scott. She's fine with it.

To be totally honest, you can't see Scott's nipples unless you look for them, I prefer to call them 'nubbins.'

Head Ditch Digger
Member # 5085

The look more like acne.

At least till they start leaking.

Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
*buys a ten foot poll*
*thinks better of it*

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
His nipples have smiley faces on them?

[Angst]

Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

I'm sorry, they don't have smiley faces on them.

They have these

[Angst] [Angst]

[Angst] [Angst]

instead.

It's strangely, um... strange.

Head Ditch Digger
Member # 5085

The sad fact is that, Tammy, our sister, actually does have three nipples.

[ September 24, 2003, 07:44 PM: Message edited by: Head Ditch Digger ]

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Youch! Now that's going too far. Take it back.
Head Ditch Digger
Member # 5085

Ask her. no lie.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

I'm not going to let you talk about my sister like that.

I'm telling mom.

Head Ditch Digger
Member # 5085

Tattle-tale.
Trogdor the Burninator's Mom
Member # 5720

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator's Mom           Edit/Delete Post 
Now you boys just stop arguing and wash up, it's almost time for dinner!

[ September 24, 2003, 08:11 PM: Message edited by: Trogdor the Burninator's Mom ]

Posts: 16 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
O_o And I thought this was a squeaky-clean, nice forum... The kind I could bring home to mom....
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MacBeth
Member # 5670

- posted      Profile for MacBeth   Email MacBeth         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]

*Lurk* *lurk* *lurk*

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
This is the second most disturbing thing I've witnessed today.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zevlag
Member # 1405

- posted      Profile for Zevlag           Edit/Delete Post 
What was the first?
Posts: 2102 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

looking at his own booblets.
T_Smith
Member # 3734

celia's picture of Natalie.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Trogdor, that's actually close enough.
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
[Angst]
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sopwith
Member # 4640

- posted      Profile for Sopwith   Email Sopwith         Edit/Delete Post 
Must really draw stares on cold days as people start counting. [Eek!]
Posts: 2848 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
T, did you get one picture or both? Because for a while she unleashed BOTH abominations upon my forum.
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

I think I got the really really wrong one. It was... wrong... and attractive... and wrong... yet really oddly sexy...

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.