FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Pat Affiliation and Gender (etc.)

Author Topic: Pat Affiliation and Gender (etc.)
jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi. I'm Pat's friend. And I'm female.

I'd vote for him just because he's so darn sexy with that gap between his teeth.

Do you think it's right to vote for someone just because you think they're sexy? *ponders*

Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
All that time in braces and he still has a gap? He should take the orthodontist to court!
Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patsy
Member # 5699

- posted      Profile for Patsy   Email Patsy         Edit/Delete Post 
No one ever calls me Pat. So my affiliation is that I have too many letters. I don't know who this Pat person is, but if he's a poof, we should vote for him whether he's sexy or not.

'scuse me...my coconuts are getting away.

Posts: 68 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat
Member # 879

- posted      Profile for Pat   Email Pat         Edit/Delete Post 
There is no gap. The gap has been gone for well over a year now.

But I'm still right sexy.

Posts: 1800 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd still vote for you. [Smile] Though the loss of the gap loses you a few points. And the fact that you didn't go to the PacNW Get Together.
Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd need some live footage. While swimsuits are not PC, some sort of revealing evening wear would be appreciated. Then I can get the vibe on his "temperment". A 360 degree pan is, of course, a must.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

- posted      Profile for JonnyNotSoBravo   Email JonnyNotSoBravo         Edit/Delete Post 
On the one hand, he doesn't like Josh Groban's new CD, and on the other he was vain enough to get rid of the manly hockey-player-ish gap in his teeth...I guess that about makes him...yup, androgynous.
Posts: 1423 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd vote for Pat with or without a gap simply because he's the right man for the times.

I think.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.