FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Welcome Trisha! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Welcome Trisha!
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
New Page? I've always wanted to do that. Welcome, Trisha [Wave]
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Trogdor will babysit. Im sure he doesn't mind. Great with kids, that Trogdor. Kids love it when he burninates people.

So, how does 2:30 tomorrow sound?

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trisha the Severe Hottie
Member # 6000

- posted      Profile for Trisha the Severe Hottie   Email Trisha the Severe Hottie         Edit/Delete Post 
Well aren't ya'll just too nice. Two pages!

Thanks T for Welcoming me
Thanks celia for letting me have 6000
Thanks Dan- I think
Thanks Eruve for not taking me for granted
Thanks OJBK for inspiring me by being 5000
Thanks Tom for my first [Smile]
Thanks Sarcasm, just for being your own self
Thanks Rivka for complementing me on my speed
Thanks LockeTreaty for honoring me with a post on this side
Thanks Raphael, and don't worry: The answers are coming. Sleep now.
Thanks Ryuko for trying to help
Thanks Pascal's Lager- you really do have a cooler name
Thanks Mothertree. Boy, maybe OJBK was right...
Thanks sarcasticmuppet, I think that's my biggest compliment yet
Thanks Ralphie for being bribed by chocolate
[No No] JonnyNotSoBravo, Starla*, ludosti: Go to your rooms
Thanks Raia for dropping by
Thanks BannaOj for helping me define myself
Thanks pooka for my second page.

And T, if Trogdor is up for it, sure.

Posts: 666 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

- posted      Profile for JonnyNotSoBravo   Email JonnyNotSoBravo         Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you, Mommie Dearest, may I have another? [Taunt]
Posts: 1423 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rita Spankmistress
Member # 3484

- posted      Profile for Rita Spankmistress           Edit/Delete Post 
I hope she picks up the whip. Heaven knows I could use the help.
Posts: 114 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
Right, because you've been so active lately.
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
Has Trisha told us yet how she happened to stumble across Hatrack, or has Nathan not gotten that far in making up the story?
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Perhaps Trisha will tell you how she stumbled on to hatrack tomorrow.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
Is Trisha actually T or is it Pat?

[Confused]

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trisha the Severe Hottie
Member # 6000

- posted      Profile for Trisha the Severe Hottie   Email Trisha the Severe Hottie         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, now, that is an interesting story AJ. I don't normally read Science Fiction, but I found Orson through the emotionally touching cover art of Saints and Heartfire . I don't see what's wrong with Crystal City , though I understand that by Muslim standards is isn't right for a man to show his belly button. Anything between the belly button and the knees. So I think it is interesting juxtaposition with the Minaret in the background.

So anyway, I was looking around on Nauvoo the other day and the name Trogdor was somehow linked to Hatrack. Since I went to school at Strongbadia, I thought I'd better have a look. And that is how I found Hatrack. I better copy this to put in my scrapbook.

Posts: 666 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hasdy
Member # 5905

- posted      Profile for hasdy   Email hasdy         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm rather confused about this whole thread?

What's with all this trish worship.... juss cuz her member number is a nice even 6000?

Or cuz she claims she's a hottie? This is proly still my newbness talking, so someone please explain it to me.

tanks!
Hasdy

Posts: 30 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ana kata
Member # 5666

- posted      Profile for ana kata   Email ana kata         Edit/Delete Post 
She's a joke by somebody, not a real newbie, though whether it's Nathan doing her (it doesn't seem to be his style) or someone else and he's just in on the joke, I'm not sure. I suspect there's a whole cabal involved, probably the same ones who perpetrated the "T_Smith is leaving because he's in love with a married woman hatracker" joke. It has something of the same recipe, but tastes more like Pat and less like Ralphie than that one. <laughs> And so, of course, isn't nearly as funny! [Big Grin] There is a strong strain of Celia flavor, though, which helps to spice it up. ("Overly optimistic" [ROFL] )

Which is to say, newbies, pay no mind. Be not fooled. All will eventually come clear.

[ December 04, 2003, 12:04 PM: Message edited by: ana kata ]

Posts: 968 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odouls268
Member # 2145

- posted      Profile for odouls268   Email odouls268         Edit/Delete Post 
i am in fact going to be the official hack this morning and insist on a picture of this purported hottie.

Welcome to the 'rack.
Now step up and get on board with the photo album.

[Smile]

Posts: 2532 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hasdy
Member # 5905

- posted      Profile for hasdy   Email hasdy         Edit/Delete Post 
oh? There's a photo album too? Maybe I haven't explored hatrack enuff but mind telling me where this is? And any other "interesting" areas to go to?

Thanks,
Hasdy!

Posts: 30 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ana kata
Member # 5666

- posted      Profile for ana kata   Email ana kata         Edit/Delete Post 
hasdy, the photo album you can find from following the links on the thread "Hatrack Photo Album" or by looking here.
Posts: 968 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trisha the Severe Hottie
Member # 6000

I'd be happy to post a photo. I need to get it out, but I'm late for lunch with T
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Im with Trisha on this one, guys. Maybe some other time, but for now, we'll just have lunch and chill.

Trogdor, don't burninate the kids when we're gone, OK?

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.