FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Welcome Trisha! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Welcome Trisha!
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Member number 6000.

Trisha the Severe Hottie...

So... you wanna go grab some food... maybe a sonic burger, or you know, whatever you got around?

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
i already don't like her. i was so waiting to be celia6000 and now i'll have to wait for 600000!
Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
You already have Celia's jealousy and spite. You must be a great person. Welcome Trisha.
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
How do you know she exists? [Confused]
She hasn't even posted yet!
(darn, didn't know we were so close to 6000... [Grumble] )

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Obi Jon Boy Kenobi
Member # 5000

- posted      Profile for Obi Jon Boy Kenobi   Email Obi Jon Boy Kenobi         Edit/Delete Post 
What a waste of a cool member number.
Posts: 32 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, I think Sarcasm needs to follow that post up, #5000. [Smile]
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm
Member # 4653

- posted      Profile for Sarcasm           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, please. Like I really need humor lessons from you, Tom. I think it's pretty well established that you're not even funny.
Posts: 276 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
*snickers behind hand*
Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
1000 new members between April and December!? [Angst]

And some of them are actual newbies!

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, but they stick to the hug thread, so it's okay. [Smile]
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LockeTreaty
Member # 5627

- posted      Profile for LockeTreaty   Email LockeTreaty         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, I resent the fact that you think all "newbies" hang around the hugs threads. I for one have purposely avoided said thread like the plague.

Besides most of them probably couldn't find it anyway. [Big Grin]

Posts: 129 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Shut up, and get back to worshipping me like a good newbie.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

[Roll Eyes]
raphael
Member # 5870

- posted      Profile for raphael   Email raphael         Edit/Delete Post 
how long is it till your not a newbie???
just wondering

Posts: 109 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trisha the Severe Hottie
Member # 6000

- posted      Profile for Trisha the Severe Hottie   Email Trisha the Severe Hottie         Edit/Delete Post 
Good Heavens, Celia, I am *like* so sorry. I would have used that name if I had thought about it.

Touche, Kenobi. Check out my homepage. T appreciates me for who I am.

Posts: 666 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

You know... there IS a thread that can answer that question called "You know your a Jatraquero when..."

It will give you all the tips you need to know to become a veteran, but you can just skip those if you decide to become my minion right here and now.

Appreciates you for who you are?? Um... if I agree to that load of crap, would you get some lunch with me?

[ December 03, 2003, 02:22 PM: Message edited by: T_Smith ]

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

Well, don't go by number of posts.
They still consider me a newbie.
It takes a while.

Trisha the Severe Hottie
Member # 6000

- posted      Profile for Trisha the Severe Hottie   Email Trisha the Severe Hottie         Edit/Delete Post 
I think you are not a newbie when you feel secure enough to read the Newcomer FAQ's thread, which you would be able to find by using the Search feature.
Posts: 666 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
raphael: If you have to ask, then never.
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pascal's Lager
Member # 5999

- posted      Profile for Pascal's Lager   Email Pascal's Lager         Edit/Delete Post 
Grr. I so almost had it.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
raphael
Member # 5870

- posted      Profile for raphael   Email raphael         Edit/Delete Post 
ouch!= [Cry]
Posts: 109 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mothertree
Member # 4999

- posted      Profile for mothertree   Email mothertree         Edit/Delete Post 
PL- I feel your pain
Posts: 2010 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trisha the Severe Hottie
Member # 6000

T, that's sweet of you. I thought of dropping by the Tavern.
T_Smith
Member # 3734

So you are attracted to bogus admiration and appreciation?
Trisha the Severe Hottie
Member # 6000

Actually, I was hoping for some bogus Severity
T_Smith
Member # 3734

::thinks::

Does fake severity get rewarded with smooches?

sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
*starting to think that T created TtsH and is flirting with himself*
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

*wonders if trish meant severity in the physical sense*

*wonders if t would be up for that sort of thing*

Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
how long is it till your not a newbie???
just wondering

More than a month.

And do we really need another severe hottie? Seems kind of redundant to me.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

- posted      Profile for JonnyNotSoBravo   Email JonnyNotSoBravo         Edit/Delete Post 
Ooooooooooh! Possible cat fight! Too many hens in the hen house?

Quick, somebody find us a big mud hole and/or a truckload of Jell-O!

Posts: 1423 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Starla*
Member # 5835

- posted      Profile for Starla*   Email Starla*         Edit/Delete Post 
*Starla slaps Johnny, then spanks him heartily with a black leather whip while wearing red satin corset*

Oh--and welcome, Newench Trisha.

(Jumps up and down--"I'm not a newbie anymore! But I still will serve Kama faithfully!")

[ December 03, 2003, 05:12 PM: Message edited by: Starla* ]

Posts: 463 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

- posted      Profile for JonnyNotSoBravo   Email JonnyNotSoBravo         Edit/Delete Post 
Damn feminism! *endures spanking*

Ya know, the T in T_Smith could stand for Trisha. Maybe Trisha the Severe Hottie is just T_Smith in drag...

Posts: 1423 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
Where's Rita when we need her?
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Starla*
Member # 5835

*Finishes the spank*

Ah, you know you loved it. [Evil Laugh]

quote:
Ya know, the T in T_Smith could stand for Trisha. Maybe Trisha the Severe Hottie is just T_Smith in drag...

[Big Grin] [ROFL] [Evil Laugh]
Posts: 463 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome Trisha!! [Wave]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

John - For future cat-fights, use this little number.

And I'm not saying Trisha is redundant. Just the severe hottie bit.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trisha the Severe Hottie
Member # 6000

Hmm.
quote:
T in T_Smith could stand for Trisha
If I deny it, it makes me sound even more guilty. I hate it when these things turn into Trish hunts.
Starla*
Member # 5835

[ROFL] [ROFL] [ROFL]
Oh, Woman, that is so beautiful!

BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
Celia I thought you were waiting for Celia6666

You have an image to maintain after all...

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

thanks, aj, now i have a new goal

*goal oriented*

Trisha the Severe Hottie
Member # 6000

Are you saying there can ever be too many severe hotties? That's like too much chocolate.
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
m-w.com
quote:
Main Entry: se·vere
Pronunciation: s&-'vir
Function: adjective
Inflected Form(s): se·ver·er; -est
Etymology: Middle French or Latin; Middle French, from Latin severus
Date: 1548
1 a : strict in judgment, discipline, or government b : of a strict or stern bearing or manner : AUSTERE
2 : rigorous in restraint, punishment, or requirement : STRINGENT, RESTRICTIVE
3 : strongly critical or condemnatory : CENSORIOUS <a severe critic>
4 a : maintaining a scrupulously exacting standard of behavior or self-discipline b : establishing exacting standards of accuracy and integrity in intellectual processes <a severe logician>
5 : sober or restrained in decoration or manner
6 a : inflicting physical discomfort or hardship : HARSH <severe winters> b : inflicting pain or distress : GRIEVOUS <a severe wound>
7 : requiring great effort : ARDUOUS <a severe test>
8 : of a great degree <severe depression>
- se·vere·ly adverb
- se·vere·ness noun
- se·ver·i·ty /s&-'ver-&-tE/ noun
synonyms SEVERE, STERN, AUSTERE, ASCETIC mean given to or marked by strict discipline and firm restraint. SEVERE implies standards enforced without indulgence or laxity and may suggest harshness <severe military discipline>. STERN stresses inflexibility and inexorability of temper or character <stern arbiters of public morality>. AUSTERE stresses absence of warmth, color, or feeling and may apply to rigorous restraint, simplicity, or self-denial <living an austere life in the country>. ASCETIC implies abstention from pleasure and comfort or self-indulgence as spiritual discipline <the ascetic life of the monastic orders>.

quote:
Main Entry: hot·tie
Pronunciation: 'hä-tE
Function: noun
Date: 1990
: a physically attractive person

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

quote:
Are you saying there can ever be too many severe hotties? That's like too much chocolate.
That was the perfect response.

You can be in the cool club now.

Trisha the Severe Hottie
Member # 6000

Goodnes Gracious, I did not know "Severer" and "Severest" were words. It looks like you ladies will need to sort that out between ya'll.
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Trisha and myself are going to have fun, methinks.

So Trish, how does lunch sound tomorrow?

celia60
Member # 2039

overly optimistic?
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Celia, I don't tell you often enough how much I love you.
celia60
Member # 2039

i love me too. isn't it grand?
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

quote:
6 a : inflicting physical discomfort or hardship
I like this definition. Major hotties definitely cause this - the former if you happen to be wearing the wrong type of clothing, and the latter all the time! [Wink]
Trisha the Severe Hottie
Member # 6000

Lunch sounds great, T, but my baby has the flu! [Frown]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.